Backyard Gangbang Ch. 02

Story Info
Girlfriend has new experiences.
12.7k words
4.59
79.1k
36
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been back to work a week after my backyard gangbang and bumped into Erin as she was coming down from the 3rd floor to go to lunch in the cafeteria. We met in the stairwell on the 2nd floor and we had two more floors to descend before reaching cafeteria.

Erin and I were not close socially but we mingled at company events since we interface a lot in resolving customer issues and complaints. Erin is divorced, 30 years of age, no children, and a knock out to look at. Her hair is jet black and she wears it short and wavy with a part down the left side. Her eyes are blur/green, just stunning. She stands 5'7 like me but her bust are a minimum of a 36D, a waist maybe 27, and smaller hips than my 36. I think she wears contacts because she does a lot of eye flickering when you chat with her.

We decided to sit together after we gathered our food. We were eating a late lunch so the cafeteria was almost void of employees.

We sat next to a window to view the beautiful lake with wild geese and blue sky.

Erin and I walked past a table that had four black guys at it to get to the window. The guys had guest badges so we knew they were not internal employees.

They all looked us over as we past.

Into some mundane conversation Erin asked, "Heather you ever fantasized about sleeping with a black guy or does that gross you out?"

"I have Erin but never pursued it."

"I was wondering if I was the only one."

"I don't think so Erin. Probably most of us do but few will admit it."

"I have read stories, seen porn and it sure stimulates my brain wondering if sex with them could be as good as I have read or seen."

"Erin, I have seen porn and have wondered that to myself. A few times I've seen a hot looking guy in the porn and later made myself feel good picturing him sleeping with me."

"I have done the same Heather. Maybe the two of us could work together to find out if it is that good. Are you game?"

"I guess so Erin so long as we double dated and were together."

"Well I was thinking Heather maybe just with one guy and the two of us so we could look out for each other in case the guy got carried away."

"That does make sense Erin. They are easy to find, they are always hitting on me."

"I can understand with that body, blond hair and blue eyes. They hit on me Heather but after all of the blonds have turned them down."

We laughed.

"Heather any ideas of how we could pull it off?"

"Erin, let me think and let's lunch next Monday. You can also think about it in the meantime. I need to get back to my desk before it collapses from the ton of papers pilling up."

"I'm in the same shape Heather; let's make this company some money so they can keep us around."

For some reason I could not bring myself to telling Erin that blacks were into me already. I needed to think up a plan that would make it like something new for the both of us.

I decided to call Jennifer. After twenty minutes of general chat and how I was recovering from the gangbang I ask her if she could find me a guy that would not scare Erin the first time so she would enjoy black guys like we do. I mentioned to Jennifer I thought Nick and Chuck were too thick.

"Heather, I know the right guy. Why don't you and your friend come to Charley's on 7th St. I well be there with Greg. We will act like we do not know you. Let Erin look him over and you two chat about it. When you head to the powder room I will meet you there. If she joins you there just give me a wink and I will know that we will put a plan into action"

"So what is the plan, Jenn?"

"I don't (laughing) know; we need to think of something that comes across innocently."

"Jenn, does the place have a dance floor?"

"Sure does Heather why?"

"Well Erin knows that black guys will hit on blonds before her since she is black hair. Say, can you have another guy with you? That way if you are dancing with him, Greg will be force to look for a dance partner."

"Heather that will not be a problem; I know many of the guys in there and we do that all the time."

"Great then after a few dances I can go back and tell Erin that Greg is interested in playing with us."

"That should work Heather."

"We can then set a date for Friday or Saturday night at my place or hers Jenn. I will propose this to her Monday at lunch and then call you in the PM to get a day picked. Let's play soon."

"I am open Sunday, are you?"

"Sure drop by Sunday any time."

"Okay Heather until Sunday, bye."

Fast forward

Monday Erin and I had the arranged lunch.

Wednesday or Thursday was her night of preference to go to a bar. I told her I'd get back to her later that I needed to check a possible conflict.

I called Jennifer, left a message. One hour later she called back and said, "Make it Wednesday Heather."

I called Erin at her desk and suggested to go after work on Wednesday, have dinner somewhere, shop a little and near nine o'clock drop into a bar on 7th that I knew had black guys there from time to time.

It was set then.

I talked Erin into staying at my place Wednesday night. We left her car at the office and went to eat, shop and then look for guys.

At Charley's, Jennifer was there with Greg. We were sipping our first drinks when guys both white and black were asking us to dance but we declined. I pointed out Greg to Erin and asked if he sparked her any. She smiled and said, "It appears you and I have the same taste in men."

"I guess this time that is good since we will be sharing him."

We both chuckled.

I heard, "It appears like that is a threesome that he is in. I wonder who the girl is with."

"I have no idea Erin but before the night is out we might be able to figure it out."

After the 2nd drink and some dancing, when Erin was on the floor with a white guy, I made my way to the ladies room. Jenn was right behind me. I quickly said, "She is interested. Get him to ask me to dance."

When in the booth, Greg came up to me smiling and asked me to dance. Erin was already on the dance floor with a white guy. I winked at here. She grinned.

When Greg and I were dancing close with his hands on my butt cheeks, pulling me into his manhood he said, "Jennifer told me that your desire is for me to initiate your friend there to black dick and I was suppose to treat you the same as a virgin so as to protect your secret of already being slutty and loving black dick. She tells me you like black dick ever since your trip to see my brothers on the island. Babe I treat all white girls the same. They cannot get enough of my cum maker. Did Jennifer tell you anything about my pussy pleaser? She better not have. I like to surprise the ladies. Feeling my dick in your belly, now? I bet your pussy is leaking already for it, isn't it. Your hard nipples are telling me it is. Look at that smile. You just dance close here and make it harder for Greg. Make him desire you more."

Every now and then Greg would say something more and then said he would drop by later to ask Erin to dance and to leave a contact number with me. He also indicated either Friday or Saturday nights would be good. He leaned into me and said, "I hope I see you at the next party. I heard you are a hostess like Jennifer now."

After a few more dances we parted.

Erin was sitting grinning. I grinned back and said, "Are you interested? I am and he is."

"These guys sure do not hesitate to invite us to bed."

"Well I think if we say no it saves them time and they go on until they find a willing person."

"I guess you are right. Why should they be buying drinks and end up empty handed at nights-end?

"Look he is coming towards us."

We heard, "I had the pleasure of dancing with the blond here so may I have the pleasure of your company on the dance floor for a spin or two, sexy," as he looked and talked to Erin.

Erin blushed and said, "You may."

Just as they reached the dance floor the band played that close dancing music. I looked to see what would happen. Half way into the song, he was pulling Erin into him close with both hands on her butt cheeks. I was wondering if she felt his tool pressing into her like I did. Was she leaking like I was.

She appeared at the table 20 minutes later. In the meantime I danced with others guys.

As I was scooting back into the booth I heard, "God Heather lets take him and try him. He gave me goose bumps, hard nipples and turned up my interest."

I smiled and said, "You meant to say got you horny, didn't you?"

"Erin blushed and said, 'Yes'"

"He did me to Erin."

As we were talking Greg came to the table and said, "Ladies here is the contact number I promised. Give me a call if you desire a future date since neither of you gave me yours."

I said, "Thanks Greg, we will think on it."

We were sipping on another drink trying to come up with a plan to let Greg know we were interested in all three of us being together and were stuck on how to approach him on it.

We were so engrossed in the topic we did not see Jennifer and Greg standing at the booth. We heard, "Ladies may I present a friend of mine who goes by the name of Jennifer. She was asking me if I thought you ladies were hot and I dare not lie cause she already see me dancing a lot with both of you. She mentions that maybe ..."

"Look ladies, I was not born yesterday and knowing Greg for a couple of years and how he acts around women that he wants to dick and being around bars seeing how ladies like yourselves can not keep your eyes off of him, I was thinking maybe you could drop by my place this weekend and get your curiosity satisfied and get him to shut up about his fantasy of sampling both of you. I'm okay with it because I have put up with him and he always comes to me and says I'm still the tightest and best."

I looked at Erin; her mouth was hanging open in shock. I decided quickly and said, "Please sit down and let's chat over a drink that sounds intriguing."

Jennifer was not bashful and said, "I share him so don't be bashful and back away from something you both want. Take the step. No big deal. It will be good or so-so. If good then find a man to take care of you on a regular schedule. So do I have an okay from both of you to come for a few drinks, some sunning, some swimming, some bar-b-cue and then some black cock for desert?"

I whispered to Erin and said, "I'm leaking, are you? Let's take them up on their offer."

Erin said, "Jennifer thanks for the invite, where and at what time?"

"You girls decide. You can come over Friday night after work, have some pizza, watch some movies, sleep over, relax and play Saturday and go home Sunday when you feel like it."

"Jennifer, let Erin and I talk about it and give Greg a call on this number he gave us."

We heard, "Jeez Greg you already giving out your number, you must be extra horny for these two."

"God Babe, they would not share their number with me so whats I suppose to do."

"That's nothing new for you; it just tells me you have good taste."

"Well ladies, hope to see you soon and in case you are wondering, Greg is good in bed, just awesome. Ciao"

When they were outside of hearing range which was but a few steps because of the music, we both went "whew" and Erin said, "Just what happened, Heather?"

"I guess we are going to a party if we want. That sure came out of nowhere and Jennifer sure had a lot of self confidence about her."

"My head is spinning and I don't think it is the drinks. I did not expect any of this to happen tonight."

"Sure is a surprise that a girl would ask like that."

"Here we were stuck on how to do the next step and it is offered to us. Life is full of surprises."

"Well I'm ready to head home. We can discuss this on the way and then decide do we or don't we."

"I want to go Heather, that is what this is all about and Greg has both of us turned on, so what's to discuss."

"Well let's stop at their table going out and telling that to them then and get the suspense over with."

We stopped at their booth. They grinned at our announcement. Jennifer pulled a card from her purse with directions, phone number and e-mail. She and Greg offered us hugs and cheek kisses as we slipped away.

Fast forward

Friday night came which we thought would be a good way to become comfortable. We had packed clothes for the few days and headed to Jennifer's place and arrived at 7:30. We were met at the door by Jennifer with hugs and cheek touching and were told that Greg would be later.

Jenn showed us the spare bedroom with two beds and told us to make ourselves at home and pizza was to arrive at eight.

We unpacked and then headed to the kitchen where she was tossing a salad.

It was summer so we were in halter tops and shorts knowing we would be enjoying the outdoors on Saturday.

Jennifer's place was in the suburbs. It was her uncle's mansion and she was house-sitting while he was in a nursing home going through chemo.

The pizza arrived and we sat down to chow down. It was an opportunity for Jennifer and I to become better acquainted and Erin not aware of anything. Both of us were cautious of not divulging that we were very intimate physically a week earlier. The clique was never brought up in order to maintain the secrecy.

While we were eating Jennifer said, "I suppose both of you have lots of questions about black guys. I don't think it would help a lot for me to go into a lot of details. Look there are good and bad in bed just like the white. Put color blinders on and enjoy the person for who he is. Think of how many white guys you tried and didn't enjoy."

"Yeah Jennifer I ended up divorcing one, a real jerk it turned out after we were married."

"You know Erin that is one reason I think I will wait awhile. I know these black guys are notorious bed hoppers or wish they could. I feel more at ease knowing that about them than being with a white guy. Look Greg someday will drop me I'm sure because for him it is pure sex. He told me so and I have accepted it. I will enjoy it as long as it last. Sex and love are not the same for me. I like sex, in fact I love sex. I guess love just means it's better than just like. There should be a different word to describe the inner feeling or emotions between couples that even if sex was not there, there would be love."

"Look Greg can introduce you to anything you want. He won't do anything different than white guys. He is a guy with hormones. I don't want to take the suspense from you or him. I just feel you will be going home feeling awesome and will want Greg to fix you up with a friend. One reason I am attracted to them is they want to please you so much, that you stay with them and not look for someone else. They do everything than can to please you before they make a deposit.

"Oh, one other thing, they really go out of their way if you let them play without using condoms. I use foam, and have lots of it around. It really makes sex so much better skin to skin. I am also on the pill.

"You know I am going to feel a little left out tonight and tomorrow with Greg showering you with his smooth talk and occupying his time. Is there any chance that either of you is BI so we can enjoy each other when the other is busy with Greg."

Erin was quite so I finally said, "It been some time Jennifer but I enjoyed it in college." Jennifer knew I was because we had already experienced each other a lot in the past few weeks.

"Great then that answers a question I had. Otherwise I was going to call a girlfriend over.

"Well I'd better tackle this mess. I will leave some for Greg when he gets here from work. He is a tow truck operator and had a call to go lift a trailer that had rolled onto its side swerving to miss a deer."

"Let me help Jennifer. That was yummy pizza and salad. Nice combo."

Erin then asked, "Where did you meet Greg?"

"Same bar you guys were in. I was in there after a local volley ball game with some girlfriends. Greg hit on me. Several of his friends hit on the others. We decided to accept their invitation for a boat ride and picnic the next day. Best picnic I was ever on. We felt secure it being five of us. Four of us still date black guys. I am the only one with a live in. I feel more secure because of the house and being out here in this isolated area. This house is big. Let's walk it. We have many wild parties here. Uncle would die if he knew the happenings."

When we returned from the tour, Greg was in the downstairs shower according to Jennifer.

She made us a drink. We sat on the floor talking over growing up. Greg appeared in white sweats and no shirt. He was hairless on his chest, shaved head, very athletic looking body, flat abs and nice muscular arms.

He brought a dish of salad and some pizza with a beer and joined the conversation in the room.

When he finished eating he asked Jennifer to make for a romantic environment and he would be back.

Jenn dimmed lights, lit candles and put on soft music.

When Greg returned he asked Erin to dance. Since the music was soft they got close. Jennifer scooted next to me and we talked softly of how we pulled this gig off. Jennifer said, "Greg is going to love doing her. He loves to conquer older women. He claims once the ice has melted they really get hot. Anyway I am glad I'm not there yet."

We both laughed and Jenn said, "Maybe we should start playing and start the ice melting in Erin."

Jennifer was dressed like me in shorts and halter top.

We wrapped ours arms around each other, pressing out tits tight to each other; our lips brushed lightly against one another so warm and wanting. The tension caused us to breathe a little harder and we felt it as we kissed harder.

We began running our hands all over each other finding all the curves that turn us on. There was no way that Erin would not see. The kiss was intense; it stirred feelings that we had for each other the past weekend. We made sure it was sensual for both of us and to help ease Erin's anxiety about the next few hours.

Our nipples hardened and pressed against the halter tops. Our hands went to each others butt cheeks as we pulled each other in to feel our mounds pressing tightly together even though clothed yet.

We were not in a rush. We were helping Greg accelerate Erin's desire to toss her inhibitions once and for all.

We both placed our chins on the other's shoulder as we used our hands to free us of our shorts. We were standing then just in our thongs covering two smooth mounds and our halter tops.

One hand then went to each other's mound, the middle finger finding the slit in the wet thong and pressing firmly when we felt the hard clit. We both moaned from the sensual feeling and rubbing lightly.

We both let out a soft moan but loud enough for Erin to hear. The feeling of her swollen labia through the damp fabric, the smell of our leaking sex juices, the warmth emanating from between her thighs were aphrodisiacs for me. I closed my eyes, inhaling the sex, feeling the heat of female lust surrounding us.

I gasped as her fingers pressed against my wet hard clit. Jennifer then whispered, "Let's break and put on a porn movie." When we turned to do that, Erin was out of her shorts and looked like us with a red wet thong and halter top still on. The porn movie started. Greg was holding Erin close, moving his hands all over her backside and making slow turns with her as they swayed to the soft music. Like all porn movies the girl was soon on her knees sucking black cock. Jennifer whispered, "Go up and wrap your arms around Greg from the back and whisper into his ear that you would like to do to him what the girl is doing in the movie."

I did as Jenn suggested. I took off my halter top and wet thong before wrapping my arms around his chest from behind and pressing my pointed nipples into his back. He stopped dancing and said, "Jenn babe keep Erin hot and bothered, Heather needs something."