Backyard Gangbang Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Being that I had sucked many black cocks, I thought I'd show Erin how they like it and she could then continue it."

Jenn stepped behind Erin, wrapped her arms around her; cupping her breasts in the halter, while I stepped between Greg and Erin, hooked my thumbs into his sweats and drugged my tongue from the middle of his chest, to his belly button, down the stomach as the sweats were lowered. I pulled the sweats out and over his erect cock and inhaled the head with my warm mouth, lowering myself to a kneeling position and getting the sweats to the floor.

I wrapped a hand around his cock and began to stroke it with my hand and bathe it with my mouth. Greg placed his hands on the side of my head and moaned, "Yeah, bitch, yeah oh man take all of my meat if you can. I pulled my mouth off and used the tip of my tongue to lick it all over the purple head. I then worked my way down the black shaft and went for a ball in his smooth sack and sucked it into my mouth.

He moaned and said, "Damn babe you have a wicked mouth."

I then heard, "Oh god Jennifer that feels awesome. I hope you don't stop."

I could not see how Jennifer was turning Erin on.

I returned to Greg's cock-head by pulling it down with my right hand, feeding it to my mouth and using my left hand to play with his balls.

I was wandering if I should blow him or let Erin do it.

We heard, "Heather let me drain him so he can fuck you and Erin all night if you want." I pulled off. I stood and looked at Erin. She was without clothes. Her mound was shaved. I walked up behind her, pressed my breasts with their hard nipples into her back and used one hand to cup her left breasts while my right hand went to her mound.

I made sure we could see the action of Jennifer and Greg.

I messed with clit gently so she could focus on Greg fucking Jennifer's mouth. Erin moaned softly as my finger worked on her hard clit.

Greg placed his hands on the side of Jennifer's head, pulled her head to him, burying his cock deep, with Jennifer's nose in his pubic bone, then stiffened and unloaded and growled as Jennifer massaged his balls.

I started to strum Erin's clit faster while Greg was firing his nut juice down Jennifer's throat. "Seeing them turning you on Erin?"

"Aaaa huh," Erin moaned as the orgasm raced through her being aroused from watching Jenn blow Greg and me massaging her clit. I had to hold her tight as her knees weakened from orgasm.

Jennifer then pulled off and said, "Erin I want to eat you, Heather can eat me and Greg will fuck Heather. That bear rugs is comfy Erin so you first and the rest will follow."

Erin did as she was told which pleased me. Jennifer knelt to eat Erin. "Your pussy is so beautiful. Spread your legs a little wider for me please, Erin" Jennifer had to be happy when Erin reacted as quickly as she did again.

We heard "What a fantastic looking pussy. I bet you taste as good as it looks." I watched Jennifer lick so slowly inside of Erin's thigh before moving into position under her to begin eating her.

When I was positioning myself under her and between her legs, I heard, "Mmmm you taste delicious Erin, Greg is going to love those juices that you generate as he tongue fucks you." Jenn lowered herself to my mouth. Greg placed a pillow under my butt, lifted my legs and pushed my knees into my tits. I buried my fingers in Jenn's butt cheeks as Greg placed his seven inch cock at the entrance to my hot box and stimulated the canal walls as his cock moved deeper and deeper into my playpen.

We heard, "My god Jenn that tongue is awesome. It's been years since a ladies mouth was there. I had forgotten how good it feels. God you are bringing back the most pleasant of memories from my high school days. God, I love it, I love it, don't stop now, keep on eating me Jen. That's it, suck me, suck me, Oh God Jenn, I am going to cum, Ohhhhhhhhh, Ohoooooooo."

Greg was awesome. He started with slow thrusting, using the full length of his cock to stimulate the clit and g-spot. He sensed my timing and worked with me. As I showed signs of humping he increased his pummeling. As a matter of fact, I was so turned on I was fucking him. This led me to experience four orgasms on his cock. For the third, he leaned back and used his thumb on my clit. I humped the thumb and as a result fucked myself on his hard cock. Every time I orgasmed I would moan on Jennifer's clit and cause her to cum and leak her juices into my mouth. Her moans were muffled in Erin's pussy which had to be making Erin moan and cum.

Greg then leaned forward and pummeled me fast and hard. Soon he made his deposit. The warm semen coating my insides sent me into a horrendous orgasm. Jennifer was right. Greg was good. Greg softened in me then pulled out. Jennifer rolled over onto her back. Erin was panting. Greg left to go clean up so it sounded.

When I recovered sufficiently, I scooted to Erin and said, "That was the best screwing I have ever experienced. God he is good. I am afraid with him cumming twice, he will have lots of staying power with you. You might get off 4-5 times." "Do you think so Heather? I have never had more than 2. My god is it even possible?"

We heard glasses tingling as Greg brought a tray of soda and juice. His soft cock was dangling and Erin's eyes were fixed on it. We heard, "Well Erin when I get my power back will you be ready for the treat of your life or do you want to run."

"I will stay Greg that is why I am here."

We all took some beverages and then heard Greg say, "Erin sit by me and we will watch this girl give her boyfriend a lap dance; when she is finished that is what I want from your lovely white ass. While we watch it you can get me hard again and I will finger and play with your kitty."

Erin did as Greg requested by sitting next to him. It was a pleasure seeing them feeling each other up. Erin's eyes focused more on Greg's cock than the porn movie and her eyes were glazing over from the fingering her pussy was receiving from Greg. We watch her grab Greg's arm, lean into it and squeeze it while an orgasm surged through her from the action of Greg's finger.

I was brought back to reality hearing Jennifer say, "Come with me Heather I want to eat you know. We will go into the kitchen and have a little fun while Greg and Erin play.

Jennifer picked up a bed spread that was folded in a chair and we walked into the kitchen with it. She spread it over the table and then said to me, "Lie back on the table, I want to eat at your sweet pussy again."

I leaned backwards until my head reached the table top. I felt my legs being lifted and placed over Jennifer's shoulders, she had seated herself. She was going to make a meal out of me.

I then heard, "Heather put your feet on my shoulders and get comfortable. I just love it myself when someone is doing it to me this way either, gal or guy."

I did as Jennifer asked.

Jennifer reached around my thighs with both hands and opened my pussy lips with her fingers."

I heard, "Heather you are so beautiful down here." I placed my hands on my breast and started to massage them and pinch the nipples.

The thrill that I was going to be eaten by a new friend had my lusting desires flowing. Blood was flowing to my lower lips making them swell and open. My clit was getting harder and poking out from under its covering. I was tensing for the face contact. I knew she was near feeling the warm air from her breathing.

I was shocked when Jennifer used the tip of her nose to massage my clit for a minute before attacking it with her mouth and tongue.

Slowly Jennifer's lips came into contact with my clit, "Argh...Oh my god...Oh my god Jenn...oh Jenn. That is so awesome. Mmmmm you are fantastic at building me to cum. Please make it last. Keep me at the edge. Oh how I want to stay at this aroused level. Were you doing this to Erin to cause her to moan as she did? Mmmmmm, yeah, like that, oh god yes."

She was tongue fucking my pussy. Her tongue was spreading my juices up and down the smooth skin, over my clit and building me to an orgasm.

She broke the mouth contact and I heard, "You are so wet and taste so good, Heather," as Jennifer continued to generate and suck the honey leaking from me.

"God yes, eat me out Jenn, please get me off now. I want to cum. I'm ready."

Jennifer continued to eat me out. The honey flowed. Jenn's tongue was lapping it up. My hips started to gyrate and hump on the table, pressing my mound harder into Jenn's face.

"God yes Jenn, please don't stop,"

"Oh...Ohoo...god...oohhhhhhooo...ohoooooooo," as I climaxed; at the same time a dildo was shoved into my pussy.

It was the one Chuck had used on me at his party. The orgasm kept rolling through me as Jenn worked it on the g-spot and the rabbit on the clit after she removed her mouth. My hips were banging the table for more penetration. Another big "O" hit and I went, "AAHHHHaaaaa... aahhhaa...aaahhhhhaaa..." before she pulled the toy out and let me collapse.

As I was recovering we heard, "Oh my god Greg, Ohooooo. Your cock is ohooo, going to make me, ohooo...ohooo...ohooo...ohooo...cum."

Not too long after we heard, "Ohhoooo no, not again, ooohhooo...ohooo...ohooo."

I knew Greg had his cock in her and sending her on her way. I listened and there was a study moan and then, "OHOoooooo, Greg, yes, yes, don't stop, Ohoooooo give me more of that black cock of yours, deeper, Ohhhhhoooo...Ohooooooo...Ohooooo."

By then I recovered enough to sit up. Jenn motioned we keep still and go look.

I froze at the scene. Greg was standing, Erin impaled on his cock, arms locked around his neck, and her head on his shoulder and legs locked around his waist as he was walking to a wall, pressing her back onto it and began to thrust his cock in and out of her again. She soon screamed her 4trh orgasm and as she finished, Greg shoved his cock deep, stiffened, growled and fired his semen deep into Erin hot box sending her to another orgasm. As he slowed down his humping of Erin's pussy, clear and white liquids were collecting on his black cock and sack. My pussy wanted his cock seeing those fucking generated juices clinging to his cock and sack. Erin screamed, "No, no, more, fuck me more, please, oh god, please fuck me."

Jenn and I smiled at each other knowing Erin was hooked like us on black cock so it appeared. Greg softened, pullout and carried Erin to bed. We followed. He crawled in with her, pulled the covers up as Jennifer curled into a ball on her side and blew Jennifer a kiss. Jenn smiled and said, "I guess that means you are my bed partner tonight Heather. Are you ready for bed or do you want to play some more?"

"Jenn as we were watching Greg finish with Erin, I noticed in the porn movie on the TV two girls getting it on with a double dildo. Do you have one? I would love for us to do each other that way."

"Sure do Heather. Com'on we can do it in bed and then sleep with it in us if we want."

I nearly died seeing the thickness of her toy but knew it would bring us both pleasure. Jenn and I had another orgasm using it and drifted off to sleep with it in us.

I woke to hearing Erin saying, "Deeper Greg, shove it in deeper if you can, Oh my god yes, Uuuuggghhh...uuuugggghhh...uuuugggghhh...yes, yes, ooohhhhooo. Now I know what pussies and cocks are supposed to be doing. Mmmmmm god, my pussy has been missing out on a lot. Yes, yes, ohooo Greg I'mmmmmmmm, ohooo...ohooo...ohooo..." "That's it bitch cum on my dick. Feed my dick those pussy juices that you sluts make for us black guys. Com'on more, more, feed me more of them."

"Ohooo...ohooo...ohooo...ohooo."

I could hear the sounds of a wet dripping pussy being pummeled by Greg's cock. The slapping of bodies together was getting to me picturing that black cock going deep and its balls hitting Erin's thighs.

"Keep'em coming slut, feed me, feed me. This black dick needs lots of white pussy juice to satisfy it; cum for it, cum, cum!!"

"AAAHhhhhhaaaa...Ohooooo...OOOOOHHooooo god."

Jenn stirred probably hearing the same sounds. The dildo was still in us. As Erin continued to vocalize her feelings, Jenn and I began to hump the dildo and massaging our own clit. We paced ourselves to orgasm when Erin did.

"Yeah slut, that's it. Now it's my turn to feed that hungry white cunt of yours the stuff its craving for. Here it comes..."

I could almost feel it entering my pussy making me cum again.

Both Erin and Greg were vocalizing the pleasure surging through them. I was wishing it were me and not Erin pinned under him and being fucked.

Jenn and I settled and then I heard, "Sounds as if they were having fun. Let's get cleaned up and get things organized for Greg. He makes fantastic hash browns with onions and cheese, crisp bacon, sausage, and eggs anyway you like. He loves cooking. It is 10:30 and I am sure he and Erin will be down shortly. Pace yourself today Heather, you will be sleeping with Greg tonight or one of his boy friends.

Greg and I decided if things went well with Erin, we would invite some single guys over this afternoon and see if you and she would like to connect permanently to either of them.

On the way to the shower I said, "God Jennifer you do plan. Say Jenn, I have wanted to ask you something. At the initiation party I heard you and others use the word tip when speaking to Nick or Chuck. Can you fill me in on that more because it did not connect with anything and I did not want to ask at the party?"

"Heather, please do not tell anyone I told you this because it is my suspicion and I could be all wrong but I do not think so. When I first went there I heard the same and wondered. After seeing my initial investment soar I assumed these guys knew how to invest money. I missed a couple of parties and the investment did not do that much. I then went again and it increased a lot more than previous two months. Again I assumed the market was doing its thing.

"Then I let a guy do me anal at a party. As he was pummeling me, he mumbled, 'God Jennifer your asshole is awesome and so will the tip be for pleasing me.' I froze, he did not. I assume Heather that guys must pay to party, like a cover charge and then they square up with Nick or Chuck at the end of the night with tips or maybe a rate of some type. They then must take a percentage for the food, drinks and maids, and then deposit the remaining into your account. I don't know if they divide the money equally with the girls that are there on that particular night or if they keep a record going for each girl. I am afraid to ask Greg about it. It might wreck things between so I don't approach that topic.

"I know they know when I say tip what it means but they have never openly discussed it with me."

"Isn't that like going there and being a ....?"

"Heather, I had debated that with myself for about a week after it dawned on me. I go to party, enjoy sex with guys that are in no rush to please themselves and nothing else. I am not under any pressure to ever sleep with anyone. I could go lots just be BS by the guys and girls and felt up.

"You know I am convinced these guys are into some fraternal order of bragging how many times they can make a women come before he cannot holdout longer. So I am relaxed and happy because I party, have great sex with the guy I let and my investment grows."

As we finished showering and drying I said, "Wow that is a new wrinkle I have never thought about. I thought it was in their makeup but they would lie if we asked, don't you think?"

"I really don't know how to answer that Heather. God we are behind Greg. I wanted to have things out but I smell bacon; toss on this robe. It will do for now because most of the day you won't need clothes."

I helped Jennifer around the kitchen as she asked.

Erin came into the kitchen grinning ear to ear.

She walked over to me and said, "I'm glad we chatted that day at lunch. I've been missing out on so much."

I replied, "We both have Erin. I guess we are on a different road in life now. Isn't Greg's cock fabulous and the way he uses it? God he can pummel me anytime he wants. I think we might be going back to that bar on 7th many times in the future to sample the different varieties of black meat, don't you?"

"Gosh yes, for sure Heather; I wonder if I will ever stop leaking now having black cock on my brain."

We laughed and heard, "Dig in, replenish and load up for more sexercise."

We finished brunch and the three of us girls cleaned up the kitchen. Greg had disappeared.

Jennifer then said, "Let's get some sun and maybe a swim or two in."

We followed her into a screened in area that had sun and shade. The screened area covered the whole pool area as well as a large bar-b-cue pit area.

I asked Jennifer if she had any magazines about to read while tanning.

"Sure Heather let me gather a few up and be right back."

"Heather you were right about cumming many times. I lost track. You would think I would be satisfied sexually for awhile but I am horny for more."

"I am also Erin; that black cock is addictive. Too bad Jennifer has first claim on it. We need to find our own guy like she has. Isn't this place awesome that she is house-sitting?"

"I wonder how much it is worth. Maybe some rich man will discover me."

Jennifer returned with a handful of zines. We dropped our robes selected a few to read while we absorbed the rays for a tan and vitamin D.

After several hours and us turning our bodies from time to time, I decided to go for a swim. Erin soon followed and I saw Jennifer head to the house out of the corner of my eye.

After a few laps and seeing Erin naked my hormones woke and I wanted her. I swam to the steps and sat on them. Soon she stopped also. She asked, "What's up, you just resting?"

"Not really, I'm getting hornier and hornier looking at that beautiful body of yours. Do you want to play? I saw some air mattresses near the bar-b-cue gizmo and it is secluded. It would be fun to have sex outdoors."

"Sure Heather, I have never had sex outdoors. I am experiencing all sorts of new things this weekend being with you."

We climbed out of the pool, took each other's hand and walked to the air mattresses.

Standing next to them we embraced and started tongue dueling, pressing our boobs into each other and running our hands all over each other. The kiss was intense; it stirred feelings of wanting more.Our nipples hardened and pressed into each other's boobs.Our hands went to each others butt cheeks as we pulled each other in to press our mounds tightly together.

We were not in a rush. One hand then went to each other's mound, the middle finger finding the slit and pressing firmly when we felt the hard nub. We both moaned from the sensual feeling that the finger transferred to us.

With fingers massaging the clit we orgasmed holding each other close and pressing our boobs to one another for the added sensuality, broke the mouth and tongue duel, and gasp for air, placing our chins on the respective shoulder of the other.

After regaining air, I took Erin's hand and went to the middle of the mattress.

We started kissing again as we slowly knelt. The tongues were flicking in our mouths lighting the passions in our assets. My pussy was getting hotter and hotter. I needed her tongue on my clit.

Erin broke the kiss and said, "Heather is it okay with you if we laid on our sides and sixty-nine?"

I wanted my tongue in her hot box and anyway was acceptable to me. I answered, "Sure."

As we got ourselves comfortable on our sides and lifting the outer leg to make for easier access to the target, Erin's clit was fully expose with blood swollen pussy lips on either side.

"Erin you have a perfectly beautiful pussy to look at. God you sure are leaking love juices. You are glistening all over. Oh my god, I can actually see the drops of honey forming like water on a chilled glass. Am I doing the same?"