Backyard Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I am sure Amy and I could do that for you."

"Damn Chuck you sure found some hotty for us. I hope Heather you become a hostess and Amy also, even though I have not sampled her yet but watching Nick and her, she loves sex. I am hard again so shall we do the double?"

I looked at Sam and smiled, stood up, took a swig of orange juice and headed for the bed to please the two guys.

After Chuck lubed and slowly worked his way into the backdoor, Sam slipped his cock in the front.

On this encounter Sam worked his body in so he could pull and pinch the nips, while frenching me. I soon was gasping for air and cumming, fucking myself on two hard black cooks. The orgasm just rolled and rolled through me. I thought they were going to squish me to death when they both fired. I knew I was the meat in a sandwich. I just love the sounds of guys and me moaning our feelings of feeling good as we succumb to the orgasms engulfing us.

When we had recovered, Chuck said, "Let's get under the covers and get some sleep. Heather if it is okay with you I'd like to stay plugged in.

Sam asked, "Is it okay if I did that also Heather?" I managed to say yes. The guys struggled with the covers and soon we were asleep with two cocks in me.

When I woke at noon the guys were gone. There was a note on my clothes, buffet breakfast in back yard. Coming in a robe is okay.

I showered, put a robe on, looked out the window and saw a lot of white and black robes so I felt good about it.

As I was headed to the stairs to go down, Amy was coming from the other direction. We both turned on the widest grins and giggled as we got close. Both of us were babbling and we wanted to talk about everything together at the same time.

We agreed to find food and then sit and chat.

Chuck and Nick were nowhere to be seen. Sam was with some guys and waved. Amy and I collected our food and found a quiet spot to exchange the happenings. When we were nearly finished, Jill and Jean approached. They were in robes so they stayed over night. They were grinning. Jean was the first to speak and said, "Young ladies can we go with you on your next trip to Jamaica?"

Amy and I laughed.

I then heard, "We are serious girls; these guys sure can make a person sail.

I connected with a guy and spent the entire night with him. I think he cum 5 or six times and I know I did 4. I have never had more than two and that was luck."

Julie then said, "The sun was up when my guy and I fell asleep. He was plugged in when we fell asleep and was ready to go again waking me up with his morning thing. This place and guys are out of this world."

Jean then asked, "Was it everything you expected Heather or better?"

My response was "Better." Amy and I explained how our time was spent.

We heard, "Isn't Nick great Amy? I think I could marry him," coming from Julie.

We all laughed.

We heard then from Jean, "Girls, Julie and I have talking about how naïve we are. We were both impressed with you in the limo last night. We are embarrassed to be asking this of ladies younger than us. We are in-experienced in sex with others of our gender. We are comfortable between ourselves. Would you two be willing to take us under your wings and teach us a few things so the fellows here asking for us to play with their girl friends can get their wish; we feel out of place in this area?"

Amy and I looked at each other and from the look and smile on her face I knew she was okay with it. I then said, "Sure we would be happy to play. It looks like this afternoon in open. The guys are not hitting on us. Want to meet at three over in the guest house for some fun?"

"Oh thanks girls. It looks like we are going home with a lot more experience than what we came with. Sure, we have nothing going on either. Let's play then at three."

We sat around and chatted about other mundane things and my mind was drifting to become a hostess. When Julie and Jean departed I asked Amy if anyone had spoken to her about it and the ritual we would needed to go through. She said Nick had. I asked her if she was interested. She responded with, "Of course, where else can we get what we want so easily?"

"I wonder if we can do that tonight. Chuck just asked me to think about it."

"Well Heather we can asks the guys or even a guest service person. I am sure they could find a person to answer that question."

"Mmmmm we should do that Amy. I sure would like to come back to the next party as a hostess. They were not working too hard from what I could see and being new around here I am sure we will have many invitations to play."

"Let's see if the guys appear before our three o'clock with the girls. If they don't, let's ask. Wasn't that something with the girls asking us to play?"

"It sure was Amy, makes me feel good. They look sexy and hot so we should get them into swinging easily. Maybe we should meet with them away from here later to re-enforce the fun of girl sex."

"Hey that is a good plan Heather. Let's do that. Oh look there is Chuck. I will run and get him and bring him back."

Amy went to get Chuck and I was startled by, "Hi, I'm Jim and saw you alone. You are new here it seems."

"Hi Jim, I'm Heather and yes I am new. I came with a friend. She is there with Chuck heading this way."

"Is Chuck your financial advisor Heather?"

"Yeah Jim I'm going to give him a try."

"Both Nick and Chuck are fantastic money managers. I am sure you will do well by them. Did you arrive yesterday or today?"

"I guess very early today."

"I'd like to sit and become better acquainted, may I?"

We heard, "Hey brother, good seeing you. I see you have met Heather. Did she mention she had her eyes on you at the RR last Tuesday afternoon?"

"Hell no Chuck, she did not."

They both looked at me. I blushed and said, "I'm sorry Jim the name did not connect and my mind was elsewhere. I'm sorry I did not recognize you but in that black terry robe I don't know that I would have. Didn't you have small eyeglasses at the RR?"

"You have to watch her Jim she is sharp. I did not even see them the other night."

"Yes I did Heather; fantastic memory. So still interested?"

I turned pink but smiled which sent the message I was.

"Well I could open this robe if that would help you make up your mind."

We all laughed.

My response was, "It might scare me away Jim better that you not."

"Sit and chat Jim with Heather and her friend Amy here."

Chuck then said, "Well Heather, Amy asked if she and you could be initiated tonight so you could be hostesses. I told her sure no problem. I will have guest services guide you through the steps and arrange everything."

Jim asked, "Chuck, this is there first time here and they want the treatment. Isn't that unusual?"

"Brother let them tell you about their two weeks in Jamaica. Tonight will be like water hitting a duck for them except tomorrow they will wonder if they made the right decision for a few hours."

"Say Chuck, can I be number one with Heather?"

"Buddy you sure can if you two don't get it on before then."

Jim looked at me and smiled. My nips hardened and blood flowed to my man pleaser.

Chuck excused himself and we filled Jim in on the Jamaican vacation. We had to excuse ourselves because three o'clock had arrived.

"See you later Jim, Amy and I have an engagement for awhile."

"Okay sweetie. The brothers are going to hate me the rest of the night later for being first with you."

"Why is that?"

Jim stood and opened his robe. I nearly fainted from looking at the largest cock on a man. Not so much in length but girth.

"I can why Jim. Maybe you would like to change your mind and give your buddies the opportunity."

"I will take that under advisement but it still gives you something to think about doesn't it."

"It sure does Jim."

We turned and walked to the guest house and Amy said, "I think we made the wrong decision."

"Well Amy these other hostesses did it so why can't we?"

"Maybe he was not here the night of their initiation."

"I never gave that a thought."

"Oh well I guess I will have to accept the consequences. Look the girls are waiting."

Fast forward

After playing with our new friends we went for cocktails. Jennifer came up to us and indicated she would like to orient us and two others to the initiation ritual. We followed her and met Alice and Becky. They were both 25. Alice was a dental hygienist and Becky was a black model. Both were stunning to look at. Whoever invited them had a good eye and taste.

Jenn asked us to follow her. We grinned and did as she asked. We went to the lower level where we had not been before and arrived in a room with several sofas and a TV. She asked us to sit and explained the ritual. She asked if there were any questions. Being none, she turned on the TV so we could preview what was in store for us later. During the viewing there were many wows or he's big or now that is a monster or look at that piece of meat or another horse. Then there was also, she has nice breasts, she loves that, look she squirted, oh wow look at them. I was getting wet.

Jennifer asked us to return at 7:30 for last minute questions and to get settled.

The meal was buffet bar-b-cue. The four of us collected food and we were surprised none of the guys were hitting on us.

Nick came over and said, "At 7:45 we make the announcement to the guest that ladies are available for initiation and are available for their pleasure. The room will be packed since there are four of you. Each of you will have a guest services rep. to get you anything you need and to time and collect the card order. Guys need to ask to deep throat and anal. The more you accept the more chance of hit by guys in later visits. You may refuse. If you want to let a guy unload in your mouth but not deep throat, just wrap a hand around the cock. They will know the message. Have fun."

The four of us chatted about what we might encounter from viewing the TV. We kept looking at watches and as the time of 7:30 was approaching the more uptight and nervous we became.

It was time, so we walked together to the room were we had been earlier. Jennifer was there and asked if we had any question and said that we could ask later if they came to mind. Three hostesses appeared and Jennifer said, "Amy, Ruby here will your GR, Becky, Ginger will be your GR, Alice, Erin will be your GR and I will yours Heathers'."

"Girls go shower and come into the room at 7:55 so you are there when the guest arrive. We will unlock the door at 8:00. For you to relax some just put the terry robe on again. You will toss it soon enough."

We headed for the shower and it was dead silence. We were all a bundle of nerves I'm sure.

We dried, put the robes on and headed to the party room.

The floor was white tile. The walls and ceilings mirrored. Air mattresses were scattered all around. Leather sofas and big chairs, some with arm rest others not. Gynocology tables, therapy traction tables, massage tables, sex swings, and several different styles of Sybian machines.

I was warm from just looking at all the possibilities.

There was a bell and Jennifer said, "Okay ladies the guest and voyeurs will be here in a few minutes any last minute change of mind do it now and if you decided later to quick you can but if you return to be a hostess you start over.

The door opened and a mass of naked bodies entered. Jim was grinning as he approached me and immediately cupped my mound and inserted a finger into my pussy as his lips went for mine. I wrapped my arms around him. He was 6 feet, 180 pounds and baby smooth skin. I began to coat his hand with lubrication. He broke the kiss and said, "Heather, would you mind eating Jennifer here and kneel doggy. Eating her will take your mind off of my monster. I promise you I will not hurt you."

I looked him in the eyes and said, "I'd love that Jim."

I turned and Jennifer was already on the floor on an air mattress. I tossed my robe and heard a round of applause after tossing it. I knelt, smiled at Jennifer and wrapped my arms around her legs as I lowered my mouth to her smooth mound. As I was working her over, Jim was using fingers in me, extracting juices to lube and make him self hard. Jennifer began to play with her boobs and moan along with humping.

I then felt the head of Jim's cock at my entrance. He raised one leg so he could plant a foot on the floor. As the head began its journey he placed both hands on my hips as if he was going to anal me. I worked faster on Jennifer's clit. My pussy mouth was stretching more and more. I had pictures of Richard from Jamaica being behind me, floating in my brain and began to relax. Jim was right in that he would be gentle. Jennifer went in orgasm and Jim gave a little shove and the head popped in. I went, "OOOhhhhoooo." He did not move. I was stuffed. I heard, "Finger fuck me Heather and make me cum again."

I went about Jennifer's request. Jim began slow thrusting movements. With each forward move he went deeper and stretched me a tad more but it was bearable. Thank god for my fat toy at home and the guys in Jamaica. I heard another round of applause but did not look to see why. Jenn was getting close to another cum and Jim was beginning to pump faster. I heard, "Oh man is she tight, jeez Heatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr," as his cock twitched and spurted, he stiffened and buried it. Jennifer followed with a horrendous cum coating my hand with her juices. I lapped her to the finish. I was pissed because I did not get to come.

When Jim softened and extracted himself the people standing around gave him a round of applause. I went flat onto my stomach with my head resting on Jennifer's mound. Jim lowered himself onto the mattress, smiled and said, "Welcome to our world. God you are tight Heather. It did not last but it was great. Maybe we can make it more fun the next time."

It flashed through my mind he was really sorry he did not hold off so I could cum with him or independently.

"It's a deal Jim. I would like that." I then heard, "Thanks Heather, you are good at eating pussy. Let's do it again sometime without guys. You have ten minutes before the next. Want a pee break, soda, juice or just relax?"

"I'll take a juice."

"I will get it for you."

I heard, "Hi Bill, you got her next?" It came from Jim.

"Sure do Jim but probably you got her so stretched it will be like doing a mama with 5 kids."

"Don't bet on it bud."

"Hi Heather, I'm Bill, Larry my friend over there waving would like to deep throat you while I plow your pussy on one of the tables. Are you up for it?"

I took a look at Larry and Bill's cocks and both of them were early twenties and hung like white guys.

"Sure Bill, which table. Let me finish this juice and you can lead me then."

I watched Bill motion Larry to join us. It flashed through my mind the more at a time the sooner it would be over.

"Hi Heather, Larry is me but they call me Hank."

"Hi Hank, how many girls have you deep throated before?"

"Well to be honest, none I just cum in their mouths."

"Would you like to really deep throat a girl Hank?"

"Oh God, would I ever miss?"

"Jennifer is Chuck or Nick free and around. I need to talk with one."

"Please miss I don't want to cause any problem. Let's forget it."

"Sure Heather, Nick is close I will get him."

"Nonsense Hank we are her to play."

Just then Nick appeared and asked, "What's up Heather?"

I explained Hank's desire and then asked, "Could you standby and if he gets carried away or you see me in trouble, pull him off? I do want it to be good for him but being a novice at it he might go overboard."

"Sure Heather be more than happy to assist."

"Thanks Nick. Hank you fuck my mouth but not so deep to gag me. When you are hard I will place my hands on your butt and pull you in fast. My nose will hit your belly. You do not move. I will move you. You need to stay deep and you can unload there. Are you with me?"

"Yes Heather, Gee thanks."

Nick gave me a wink and we walked to the table. I hopped up and looked at both guys and their cocks were expanding.

I positioned myself and said, "Let's play guys."

Bill was not bashful about burying his cock deep on the first thrust with having lifted my legs up over his shoulders. We heard, "Damn Jim did not stretch you. God you're tight."

I heard one of the girls scream, "Fuck me harder and deeper, and make me know you are there."

I guided Hank's cock to my mouth. Bill had slowed down to pace himself. I flexed my pussy to let him know I was in charge if I wanted to be. Hank was so hard and leaking pre-cum. I smiled internally as I fucked my mouth on his cock. I knew he was going to fire like a teenager. I reached for his butt, pulled him in deep and froze holding him tight. I then began to swallow. He inhaled lots of air, bellowed, fired, and convulsed. I held him tight, drank the nut juice, humped my hips on Bill's cock, squeezed it with pussy walls and had him stiffen and fire. I was holding Hank tightly as I let the orgasm surge through me that Bill generated.

Hank in the mean time was panting and his cock still flexing. When it stopped I pushed on his hip bones to push him back but he was out of it and did not move. I waved my hand in the air, felt Nick reach under him and pulled him back so his cock would not gag me.

By then Bill had dropped my legs and had extracted himself. I lifted myself to a sitting position, fingered Hank to come to me. When he stood in front of me I smiled, placed my hands on the side of his face by his ears and said, "Hank."

He opened his mouth to say, "Yes" and I thrust my tongue into it and French kissed him quickly before he had a chance to revolt. People standing around laughed and commented as Hank broke the hold and started to spit. People roared.

As they departed Nick and Jennifer asked if I wanted anything. I responded with, "Yes a guy that will fuck me to a cum."

Jennifer said that Bob was next.

Nick said, "Heather that guy will drill you for the full thirty minutes. He will be watching his watch. He will make sure that you not only cum once but more so get yourself a drink and enjoy Bob."

Jennifer said, "Look Heather, Bob is approaching," as I was sipping my juice. When he was in front of me, I was looking at a two hundred-seventy pound plus guy. He had to be a bouncer. His smile was warm and friendly like a daddy and he was forty plus. I heard, "Hi Heather, I is Bob. I sup that these characters told you I is a nasty guy. Well they are right. They don't call me stufferrrrr for nuttin."

I laughed and then heard, "Hey white lady, have some respect foe the stufferrrrr that will plug up that nasty leaking hole yous all got there. Yous knows I am going to surprise these people and be nice whit yous and nat be nasty like they say I is. Now if yous is ready get your lovely ass in that thar swing so yous and me can have some fun."

We walked to the swing as he was feeling a butt cheek with one hand and then said, "Yous sure got some nice looking milk jugs there, just a tad small for stufferrrrr but will do fine. Yous know that Hank that throated you is bragging to the whole world how yous made him shoot in seconds. I remembers my furst white women. She was looking at my cock and feeling my balls and I squirted in her face and hair; didn't get into her pussy that night. She settled and the next night I did. Well here let's get you fixed in this thing. Seems me being so big and me wanting to please you, and me hoping you like me, and me hoping you become a hostess, me thinks that this swing might keep yous fresh for the udder broders that are hard."

After being harnessed, arms above and over my head and spread apart, me legs spread with my whole bottom exposed, Bob playfully suck and massage my breasts while sliding his cock up/down my slit. I had never been in a swing. I was so comfortable. Bob then broke the breasts playing and put the head of his cock at my pussy opening, looked me in the eyes and said, "Is yous ready for stufferrrrr you white slut?"