Bad-Ass Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you thought correctly."

"Perhaps you should..."

"No I prefer you as my photographer. We'd been earning kudos doing some great work together. Have you seen the letters in the newspaper and on our website."

"Yeah but then we deserve that reaction."

She laughed and looked more relaxed.

Rita and Col left for the resort just after 11:00. Rita had asked Col to drive.

"That's breaking a rule which says when reporters travel with photographers the reporter drives unless there are compelling reasons justifying the contrary."

"Since when have you begun biding by rules?"

Col grinned.

They stopped mid-afternoon for a grill. In the booth their knees touched. She didn't pull hers away so Col applied pressure and she pressed back.

"This is cozy," he grinned.

She colored and said, "I can't stop thinking about you. Should I try to change our complimentary accommodation?"

"To what?"

"From two rooms to a double you dope."

"Yeah."

Rita made the call and arranged that.

She put her phone in her handbag and turned to Col and he kissed her.

"God I wanted that," she said as they pulled away when the waitress arrived with their meals.

When the waitress left Col said Rita ought not to allow her emotions to run away on her as a result of the break-up.

"You have been growing on me slowly since the day we first met."

He smiled. "It thought your treatment of me was softening."

"Let's have a really passionate stay Col; I need it and want it."

"Anything to please a lady. I can't wait to get at those tits."

"Oh god Col; whoa back a bit."

While Rita was registering the receptionist made a call and an elegant slim woman in her mid-forties came out and she and Rita kissed lightly and warmly, telling Col they'd met before.

"Mardi this is my photographer Col Cully. I-I've brought him here for more than a photo shoot."

"Darling we are very discreet here. Welcome Col. I have seen an example of your work. I stayed overnight with my aunt a week ago and saw the portrait of her daughter Kelly Ryan."

"Ah yes, taken in our city museum."

"Kelly showed me the other version of that photo. Um very artistic."

"While I'm here I can do something similar for you."

"Something similar... you mean nude?"

"If that's what you want."

"My husband would love one of my pussy."

"That's okay. They can be made to look almost attractive."

"God you two, should I leave you for this private discussion?" Rita said, not smiling.

Mardi grinned. "Come on darling, we're talking art photography. Don't exclude yourself."

Their suite looked across the flank of the closer hills to more distant mountains.

"Oh what a beautiful outlook," Rita purred. "Thank you Mardi."

"You are away from the noisy pool area and you'll have a beautiful dawn to look at. Call reception when you are ready for dinner and they'll call Carl and me. We'll join you for dinner. Oh that knock means your bottle of champagne is arriving and signals time for me to go. The Jacuzzi is ready for you."

Col undressed Rita and gave her clipped pussy a couple of licks to establish possession. He then slapped her bare ass and told her to get into the pool. He undressed and picked up the champagne and two unbreakable flutes and joined her.

Once they had toasted one another Rita wanted to know all about how he'd photographed Mrs Manning's granddaughter. She was told everything.

"And how will Mardi be photographed privately?"

"Well her pussy will have to be facing the camera."

Rita turned scarlet and said, "Oh god."

Col fixed that. He kissed her, taking her head gently in his hands and turned her head without meeting resistance until their lips were near aligned. He looked at her eyes... they were wide and bright, the green very green. Still feeling a little shunned by society since he'd returned to the country and having to scratch really hard to generate any casual work until landing this job he hesitated. What if she pulled away and rejected him? Staying in the same room together like this would be a nightmare. But the dilemma was removed for him.

"Kiss me," Rita said huskily, holding her nerve.

They kissed, both with their eyes open. Hers were emerald green; his a washy blue.

Slowing her eyes closed so he closed his and then felt her tongue at his lips so opened wide and their tongues touched, sending a shiver through her. Tongue play commenced and Rita took his right hand and lowered it slowly on to a breast.

God, the nipple was up hard; she was ready to be fucked.

Take it slowly, he admonished. No way will she go off the boil in this setting and this set-up. Her hand on his over her tit eased away and he ran the space between two fingers around a nipple and squeezed slightly and felt extra air gush from her nostril and her body shook again. Then that freed hand of hers dropped on to his thigh and searched for his erection.

Rita broke from the kiss. "Ohmigod, what's this... it's huge!"

She pulled away and with her free hand turned off the jets. They looked down at her hand with long white fingers with red-painted tips grasped around his dick.

"It's extra thick but not too much beyond normal length, according to what women had told me."

"Well that's not going up my ass," she giggled.

"It's presumptuous to anticipate," he said and she giggled again and turning in closer leant down and licked around his left nipple and then bit it.

Col jumped and cried "Bitch!" and she asked innocently was that his new name for her.

He simply smiled and snaked his hand from her tit down between her legs and two fingers sank into her with relative ease. Ah this babe is built for a thick cock he thought and watched her mouth open and her head fall back as her turned those two fingers over and began working them.

"Oh Col, oh Col," she wheezed.

He was still tossing up how long to wait before entering her when there was a swirl of water as Rita stood. She backed into him and lowered on to his dick. "Sorry, can't wait. My entire body is screaming for this," she said.

"It's fine, I want it too," he said, cupping both tits before lowering his hands to cup her ass cheeks for assisted lifting to make fucking him easier for her. He was surprised she'd not waited to roll a condom on him. Well he was confident of not catching anything off her and no condom signaled she was protected against pregnancy. At least he hoped she was because he had a huge load ready for delivery. It was almost a month since he'd last fucked.

She was splashing water and sinking into about seven inches of cock each time she bottomed out on his thighs but that didn't appear to worry her.

"Squeeze my tits hard... I'm about to come," she yelled.

Col obliged and she threw her head back screaming into orgasm. Col only just jerked his head sideways to avoid an all-mighty head collusion.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod. That was a real fuck," she cooed stretching and arm back to pat his head while saying he was such a good boy.

"I'm ready to keep going to get you off."

"No out on to the carpet... I want to grab your swinging tits while going at you doggie."

"Ohmigod, you make that sound utterly revolting," Rita said with a big smile, staggering from the spa bath and having difficulty keeping her balance. But she was soon on her knees, butt up and smiling, turning her face around awkwardly to be kissed when he was fully in.

"I said it before and I'll say it again, you fuck really well."

"And you," he said, squeezing her tits. "Obviously we both like having sex. You have a great body."

"Oooh," she said, squeezing him internally.

Col shunted her a few inches forward as he slammed into his climax, his face twisting and then that changed to an enormous leer, knowing he'd just nailed a real babe.

They slept until the clock-alarm sounded.

While Rita was getting ready Col called reception and gave the time they'd be going to the main restaurant to pass on to Mardi. He asked that Mardi and her husband be asked to wear formal attire.

"But it's not Saturday evening or a formal event," said the receptionist.

"Tell them it is for the photographer.

"You look great in a tux," Rita said, dressed only in underwear. "I'm going down to look for suitable spot to locate to photograph Mardi with Carl.

"Okay. I'll meet you outside the restaurant at 8:30."

"No in the bar of the restaurant. I don't wish to be waiting twiddling my fingers."

"Okay, for the occasional man I often do as instructed."

Col grinned and kissed her shoulders.

The maitre d' took Col around the restaurant, careful not to disturb early diners, but Col saw nothing that interested him. He went out on to the terrace and saw it. He went to reception and was put through to Mardi.

"Col speaking Mardi. This is urgent. Can you and Karl be down in the restaurant within five minutes? The setting won't wait for the shot I have in mind."

"What of me nude?"

"Mardi, please. Five minutes."

Mardi and Karl arrived almost at a run, eight minutes after Col had called.

"Sorry," she said. "I was in the bath when you called."

Col, his camera hanging from his neck, had difficulty believing a woman could get off her ass so quickly when going out formerly. Actually she looked great.

"Oh the moon, still low," Mardi cried as she was virtually pushed out on to the terrace.

"Yes, no time to lose," he said, placing her into position and pushing Karl in beside her. He then said, "You hair looks too perfect. Rough it up a bit... no not you Karl. Now Mardi drape your arm affectionately around Karl's neck and down over his right shoulder. That's it but just push your left knee forward slightly Mardi."

Col took eight shots.

"Right Karl stand at the door and don't let anyone out her. Mardi strip."

"What here?"

"Yes."

"Everything."

"Yes."

Karl stepped forward and said, "Now look here Col..."

"Shut up Karl," Mardi said. "Guard the door. I requested an exclusive nude shot for you."

Looking ready to hit Col, Karl shuffled back to the French doors. "I'm keeping an eye on you Col so no funny business."

"Karl, for Christ sake," Mardi giggled. "Col is a professional."

Col instructed Mardi to adopt a ballet position.

"Can you bow your legs and push that bald pussy forward?"

They looked at one another and grinned, hearing the hiss of Karl sucking in air between clenched teeth.

"Now hands above your head sweetheart as if you were clasping a bowl of fruit."

Mardi did that and Col asked her to pull her hands closer by a couple of inches.

"That's too much. That's good, hold it."

The camera was mounted low on a tripod. Col got down on to his knees to look through the viewfinder. He directed Mardi to make three minor changes and then made one exposure at full-strength flash, one at 70% and then turned off the flash and connected a hand-help flash and held that facing the white façade of the building for bounce flash and took the third and final exposure.

"Get dressed."

"I like standing here like a moron and freezing."

Karl shouted, "Mardi!"

"Oh all right darling. I just wanted to make sure Col took a good look at my body."

They sat at the bar with champagne cocktails and Karl and Mardi, sitting on either side of Col, came in much closer to see the images he'd taken that Col displayed individually on the 3in LCD viewfinder.

The couple liked the formal photo, Karl saying it looked very romantic and noted Col had asked her to push her knee forward because that make her look standing less posed.

"Now for the nudes," Col said. "They are all roughly the same but this one is my pick."

"Ohmigod," Mardi said, sounding thrilled and added, "Is that a good representation of my pussy darling."

Karl ignored that and said, "You look like the moon maiden." He was of course, looking at the rising moon that Mardi appeared to be holding in her up stretched hands. That's an amazing photograph, simply amazing."

When Rita arrived she was shown only the formal photos of the couple.

Col took several shots of Rita interviewing Mardi seated on an expansive lawn next morning and then moved in a took a series of facial close-ups of Mardi as her expressions changed, ranging from serious and reflective to full mouth open laughing. Layout editors liked running a strip of such photography on longer feature articles.

Finally Col stood on a chair for elevation to capture the two women talking with a peacock on full display just beyond them.

Karl had taken Rita to the village to the store of a noted silversmith so Col and Mardi were alone for a pre-lunch drink.

"I don't know how you feel about this Col but I've attempted to have Karl have sex with me and then you immediately take a photo of me with my pussy lips swollen and over signs of sex."

"Ah Mardi..."

"But he refused to do it. Would you fuck me and then take the photos?"

Col was embarrassed and said he felt he couldn't. "This is my first time with Rita and it's going very well. I rather not do anything to lessen my chances of turning it into a longer relationship."

"But I want you to fuck me. Can't you see? I'm attracted to you and would like a quick fling. We can do it before they get back. They'll never know and you won't have to take any photos."

"Mardi I'm regret I cannot take up your amazing offer for the reason I said earlier. Please understand."

Mardi pouted. "I guess I do understand. I'm going off to attend to accounts. I'll see you with the others for lunch."

As they drove off early afternoon, Rita ran her hand along the driver's thigh. "That was simply beautiful sex after we awoke this morning. I can't ever recall being made to come three times before breakfast."

Col laughed and said he hadn't been counting and he agreed, yes it had been sweet and absorbing. "You are a beautiful lover."

He heard the hiss of a sharp intake of breath.

A little later Rita asked Col what he'd thought about Rita, truthfully.

"Plenty of personality, yearning to be back in her former life I'd think."

"I thought similarly. She appears over-sexed. Did she offer you a crack at her?"

"Yes this morning when you left for the village."

Rita swallowed and said she thought so.

"I turned her down, saying I was committed to you."

Rita's hand was back on Col's thigh.

"Committed to me?"

Col drawled, "Yes was that comment so unexpected?"

"Well I guess saying you turned her down was more unexpected. My impression is men never turn down an opportunity."

"That could be true for some guys, probably the minority."

Rita bristled and said that revelation had changed her opinion of that disgusting woman.

"Why?"

"Why not?" she scowled.

Col said thoughtfully that being a ballerina since a kid meant Mardi had been forced to take an almost fanatical interest in her body until retirement and perhaps now in retirement that had eased and she'd become aware of bodily extravagances."

"Like having more sex and watching fluids flow, ha!"

"Well then what's your theory?"

Rita scowled and said the bitch was a whore.

"I watched my cum easing out of you late yesterday with pride."

"Oh Christ, I'm being unreasonable aren't I?"

Col said perhaps. "Was Mardi anything but pleasant with you?"

"She was delightful, at all times."

Col took it carefully. "So as far as you can recall no way did she emote as perhaps you think a whore might emote or behave."

He glanced at Rita and saw her turn away and look out the side window.

"Please forget I ever made that whore comment. It was so unreasonable and thanks for discussing this. My mind got out of usual alignment. I guess I became a little emotional when learning she'd made a hit on you."

"Fair enough. Perhaps you should write about how you found her and about what she said."

"I don't judge people I write about morally Col." "Okay. Just remember you said that."

They drove along in silence for a while.

Later at a coffee stop Rita said, "Col I'd like to continue having sex with you but I can't."

Rita was annoyed when he replied unhelpfully, "Can't you?"

"Yes," she said, pulling her sunglasses down on to her face. "Office romances are frowned upon. Come on, let's go."

Once underway Col said, "If you don't want people to know you and I are having it off then that's okay, just work with a pool photographer in future."

"Col that's unfair and pressuring me."

He muttered, "Everything is about you, isn't it. To hell with my thoughts and feelings."

"Oh Col please," Rita said, squeezing his arm. "This is not a rejection of you."

"What is it?"

"I told you. There is pressure from upper management discoursing office romances. I wish to continue my career path within the company..."

"So you effectively lick dick by complying."

"Some of our senior execs are women."

He grinned.

She looked at him and then became aware of the suggestive implication of her comment.

They both began laughing until Rita told him he ought not make foul comments like that in normal conversation.

They fell silent again.

After due consideration Rita said, "Perhaps I should put having a lover ahead of promotion."

"It's your decision Rita. Just remember you are thirty-two and each year more and more guys in your age group are removing themselves from the pool through marriage. But when you are forty and unmarried a number of them will be reappearing as divorcees."

"Oh god." "Don't feel under pressure about age Rita. That could leave you uptight and unhappy. Instead concentrate on making good decisions about your personal life."

"So what is your interest? Just the opportunity to fuck me legless."

"Well I'd be a liar if the said no but it's not just about sex. You are now finding since the break-up what it is like going home to an empty apartment, having something to get off your chest but there's no one listening, to cook for more than yourself and have someone cooking for you, holding your hand, taking you to the movies and eating out with you and pinching your ass in a crowded elevator or lifting up the back of your skirt when you are walking up stairs and sitting quietly with that person in a gallery, looking at art and reflecting."

"My god, I wasn't aware your thoughts extended like that."

"Which suggest you simply regard me as a photographer ready to unzip over you."

"That's no fair."

"Isn't it? Well I know fuck all about you and it came as a real surprise that your reputation in the office is well off center, that you are much more than a selfish, single-minded bitch which is how some of your colleagues described you. From you I've experienced warmth and charm and glimpsed a loving nature as well as the bitchiness others talk about."

"Oh god."

"Have you been guilty of trying too hard and being too intent on getting promoted darling?"

"Oh god."

"Rita, make a careful decision. I don't want you feeling pressured into taking me on as your lover. Give me your decision Saturday. I promise whatever it is I'll remain available to work with you."

"Col I want your arms around me."

"Okay, I'll take this side road up ahead. This looks like sleepy country."

They pulled off the dirt road under trees spreading over a fence.

"I meant only a cuddle."

Col grinned with confidence. "Well we wouldn't wish to be exposed if you changed that intent, would we?"

She giggled and asked innocently whatever was he talking about.

They kissed and stroked and eventually Rita undid her bra. Col pulled up her top and bra to get at the big tits and soon had Rita moaning and pulled at his shirt with urgency. But he went slowly, aware her mind could change like the weather.

Eventually Rita pulled away and leaned well back in her seat and raised one leg over Col's shoulder. That was the kind of response he was waiting for. He dug in and ripped Rita's panties apart and buried his head. She urged him on, saying "Good boy". She lifted her other leg out until her strapped-up shoe was touching the windscreen while she played with his hair and ran a finger lightly and erotically into his outer ear.