Bad-Ass Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she called, "Come to me darling."

Col dropped his trousers and underpants and with some difficulty, cursing the design of modern cars, he clambered over the divider to get to her. Rita who was panting a bit guided him in and they were away, albeit a little uncomfortably.

As they drove off, completing a u-turn, Rita giggled, "God I hadn't intended taking you that far; I'm leaking everywhere."

"It's a company car," Col grinned, handing her the cloth meant for wiping misty windscreens.

"Who's the whore?"

"Not you darling. You were swamped emotionally by the need to connect."

She laughed and ask was Col sure he was only a photographer. He'd pulled her out of that hole she'd dug for herself verbally with brilliant thinking.

But then Col made her scowl, asking did she fuck excessively for a female features journalist.

Another period of silence followed until he glimpsed her smirking smile.

"Great fuck eh?"

She smiled, "Uncomfortable but pretty hot I do declare. The timing was perfect after you pushing me to the brink about my attitudes and behavior."

"None of us is perfect darling. Look at me landing back in my own country and impressing no one sufficiently to hire me until Belinda and her fiancé Jack Lewis combined to lead me into my big break."

"Fiancé? Jack and Belinda live together like a married couple. It's scandalous; they're brother and sister."

Col's dropped jaw almost hit the steering wheel.

CHAPTER 3

Col and Rita went to a movie and pizza dinner on Wednesday and were among the last of their office staff to leave the bar on Friday night but went home separately. Rita had kissed him and asked him to wait until she finalized her decision about a relationship.

Jack went to his rooming house suite ready for sex and so, frustrated, he went for coffee nearby where to his initial delight found Cindy Lightfoot with another woman. Cindy waved him over and introduced him to Della Swift. The 30-something was co-owner of a modeling agency and Cindy said Della had arrived to pick up Cindy and her possessions because they'd decided to live together.

"I've actually signed with a rival agency but during the talk with Della we realized we could easily get something going between us, so here we are."

"B-but Della is white," spluttered Col, being invited to sit with them.

"Yes but she's female darling. You know I don't do it with males."

Well Col hadn't known that. He smiled and congratulated the women, thinking oh the waste but then conceded perhaps that was a selfish male viewpoint although he couldn't imagine the mothers of these women shouting the news to their neighborhoods in delight.

Wow, what a fucked up world it was, he thought. An hour later his phone went.

"Hi Col, it's Belinda from Illustrations. Jack has just told me he'll be away overnight tomorrow with buddies going to a big game. Want to come over for um... to try my cooking?"

Shocked Col murmured that he had someone with him.

"Fuck you, where's your loyalty," yelled Belinda, cutting the call.

Col rubbed his chin, almost ready to believe his mom who was always going on about rapid moral decline of the city. Well at least Rita only did it with guys and then only with the guy she was dating. Er that would be true, wouldn't it?

At the restaurant bar on Saturday night Col's dick almost tore through his zip as he spotted Rita approaching. She was quite a sight, causing a bit of a stir. She was in a white cocktail dress with a black choker. The dress finished halfway up her thighs so there was a huge expanse of great looking legs encased in lightly patterned fine black stockings. God one could see the bottoms of the lacy stuff that held them up. Col was on the verge of panting.

He'd not caught her eye so looked away to gather himself, hoping his erection would subside before he had to stand.

"Hi darling."

Col's dick mimicked a hardened steel bar with the realization this was a yes, a YES! No way would Rita dress like a sophisticated whore and call him darling unless she was ready to put him on a leash.

YEA!

He displayed the most charming of his array of smiles. "Oh hi. Oooh you look sensational. Oh-oh you're giving me a hard-on... can't stand."

"That okay darling, I'm flattered," Rita said, pushing in against him and kissing him, her hand grasping the lump beneath his pants.

Col opened his mouth and Rita's tongue snaked in.

They unhinged and she smiled, lifting up on her bar stool. Col could see she was wearing a thong.

Rita waited until Col had ordered for her before saying, "Management can promote me on professional merit rather than according to my exemplary subservience. I guess your dick had transmitted to you that my decision is to invite you to move in with me?"

"Yes," Col croaked.

"Splendid. I knew at least one of you has a brain. I believe this completes your assimilation back into your homeland darling."

THE END