All Comments on 'Bad Boy'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 17 years ago
Well done again!

Another excellent story from the muse of DG Hear! He wasn't as bad as he and others thought he was. Defending family and friends is never wrong!

naughtyboy2004naughtyboy2004almost 17 years ago
as usual

Why bother to comment or even rate the stories of this writer. Every story he wrote is good and I loved all of them.

I hope he can keep up all the good work.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
Very good story

This lad is going to bump into these women all the time.. Julie is going to be kept busy marking her territory.. This isn't an autobiography, is it?? It sounds like a very happy ending with how it all worked out.. Good story DG.

cageyteecageyteealmost 17 years ago
Thanks for sharing your talent for storytelling.

This is a welcome change from the LW genre. As DG Hear stories usually do, it made my day!

JakeRiversJakeRiversalmost 17 years ago
He might have been a 'bad boy'

but he was a good man.

I really liked the character, Julie ... to remain faithful to him for so long.

Story was quite well written and a great read!

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another good one by DG

You are one of my favorite authors on Literotica. Whenever I see your name I know an interesting story will follow. Thank you for entertaining us.

An Avid Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very good story

Well done!

Nothing like a story that can be true to life (sorry about the cliche').

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Stuff

Good stuff, I can't wait to go to the new stories and see if you have posted a new story. I enjoy your stories very much, keep them coming.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Note from DG

Just so you know I do get readers who dispise what I write, I'm posting this comment I received. I do want to thank all the readers for taking the time to read and vote on my stories. It is much appreciated.

DG Hear

This message contains feedback for: DG Hear

About the submission: Bad Boy

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

too cliche.

why do you even bother putting this crap out there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wonderful

i thought that it was very sweet and well writen. it showed the flaws of humans and also that people change. Amazing job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more the erotic

...didn't expect to read such a good romantic short fiction other than turn-on screwy erotic stories. You made my day.

Highly recommended reading.

Thank You.

quietbutkinkyquietbutkinkyalmost 17 years ago
Not on topic

I liked the story but I thought it off topic, throwing in the fact he worked at a nude beach one summer doesn't seem true to the theme of a nude day contest.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 17 years ago
Good Story. Well-written.

Enjoyed the story a great deal because of the honesty of it. The kid's anger gets him into trouble honoring and protecting his sister and her friend; he learns how to channel that anger towards constructive ends. Fine story with good themes. Thanks again for another enjoyable and well-wrote tale.

bruce22bruce22almost 17 years ago
I had my doubts...

about the genre romantic, but when I saw who the author was

I had to read. Pleasant story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You are good at writing a christmas story

Why do u submit ur story to some other site before submiting at this site!!!!!! Why don't u publish ur story at both the stes simultaneously.

The whole fact that u play the game is ridiculous!!!!

thebulletthebulletalmost 17 years ago
Previous commenter: U don't know what ur saying

If one posts stories to SOL and Literotica simultaneously, SOL will have the story up almost instantly. Literotica may take as many as 11 days to get the story posted. That's the way the two sites work. It isn't the fault of the authors.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDalmost 17 years ago
Thanks for submitting your stories!

You are one of the few authors I would consider buying an e-novel if you ever did it! This story is excellent because of the quality effort you take to develop the characters. Each main character seems to be unique for that story but real. I am glad that thebullet cleared up the posting difference between this site and SOL. I actually monitor SOL but wait until the story hits this site to read it because the format is more readable and there is no limitation on the number of stories visited per day.

Thanks for an excellent story!

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 17 years ago
Such good romantic fiction!!!!

When I turn to LITEROTICA I don't expect to read such good romantic fiction. You made my day with this heart-warming tale issued, as it happens, on my birthday. What can I say? Another real gem of a tale! Thank you DG! Keep them cumming, Pete.

daluentdaluentalmost 17 years ago
WOW!

This was a very good read. I consider your best story " A Second Chance" which makes my eyes water, every time I read it. You really should consider writing as a profession. I'm extremely jealous of your writing ability, but hey if you can't write, you can criticize. With very high regards, Luis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thanks!!!

for writing. Just a great story. Having read my first of yours, you have a eager reader waiting to read all of your stories. Great writing. Thanks again. D.

BenLongBenLongalmost 17 years ago
Good story, wrong place

Gotta agree, I liked the story, but how does this apply to a "Nude Day" contest? It doesn't. Should have just submitted as a regular story.

JennyBearJennyBearalmost 17 years ago
Great stuff

Thanks for the heads up on this story. I didn't dare read it at work. I'm in too much trouble already. I read it today, it wasn't a tear jerker. OK, maybe a few sniffles. You really bring the characters to life. The dialogue and interaction is unbelievable. Most of all though the characters are plausible and believable. No hidden agenda with you, what you read is what you get. Thanks for taking the time to write. I'll say it again "You are one of the best"

CeriseNoireCeriseNoirealmost 17 years ago
A good story

This was a very nice, romantic tale. It was well written and developed characters. I did find Julie a bit unlikeable in the last part of the story, but it was still a nice read overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good job...

Good reading, bad boy, sex, intrigue, and from bad boy to good with heat felt meaning and good ending. Suprisingly captivating also. Good luck and keep writing. Almost something to make a mini series or movie about.

starrkersstarrkersalmost 17 years ago
Lovely

A delightfully romantic read, DG. Loved it. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The Best

This is the best story I have ever read!

It was so real it could be true and the ending is so happy it made me cry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW!

One of the best i've read anywhere.Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BEST STORY OF THE CENTURY!

Its not like the other stories like:"Please put your cock in my mouth come on!"As I put my cock in her tight wet pussy. No this is very detail, not alot of sex but it was really hot sex just imagining it, I cried when 'bad boy' was in the coma and it was Julie who was kissing him. Wow 1000/1! Your the best author around, open up a sex book store or something. Love it its even in my favorites!

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Incredible Story DG

That should be for all the brothers that lost there lives in 9 11 and the men fighting in Iraq God Bless you DG.

Pat

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
Another wonderful romance story from DG Hear

Great DG you are one of the best Romance story tellers here.<P>I was a little taken aback by the fantasy of being in a coma for three months and after a very short time all is well and he is fit as a fiddle. For every day you lay in a bed you need three days to get back to where you were. Take it from one who knows, it may not take you 3 to 1 to recover but damn near to walk like it was painless. This is fantasy and you need a wide berth to do these stories. I was just stopped in my reading with this literary license to move things on fast. To me if it gets too unbelievable it lacks the joy of good entertainment.<P> I have been trying to catch up with stories from June to now and had to read whatever you have posted in that time frame. As always, thank you for your very good effort and the entertainment you give many of we readers.<P>PT

btowngirl4lifebtowngirl4lifeover 16 years ago
omg

omg i loved the story....I actually cried alot...lol

sapphirefairysapphirefairyover 16 years ago
*applause*

ok.. i dont read the romance section because im a sucker for romance.. i have to have tissues nearby, but i was bored adn noticed your story. I absolutely loved it... it was real and believable and heart warming 0 yeah i know not what most people wanna hear- but it was. you have incredible talent!

FieryRedheadFieryRedheadabout 16 years ago
What can i say...

As someone who has a brother in Iraq, you really hit the nail on the head about the worry and the tears. This story brought tears to my eyes and made me laugh too...awesome..what else is there to say...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great work

A really great story. the best i have read so far. keep on writing DG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great stuff!!!

your story is what writing is all about...it was diverse and well rounded keep up the good work...this story was so good and unexpected it made my day!!!=)

Crypt_AngelCrypt_Angelover 14 years ago
good story...

as being a soldier in the army i undersand how you felt about the "band of brothers". i am currently serving in iraq on a second tour, even tho the war is now on a completely different pace i can understand how you felt. but your right the military does make you grow up. when i look back at my life before the military, i was childish, i really was. ever since i joined i have been a changed man. i will be getting married after the deployment. your story has touched me in a way few have. and thats because i can truly relate to your story. i hope to read more of what you have. i really enjoyed what you had to say.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Another good story.

DG, you can always be depended upon for a good read. I enjoyed this one, just as I enjoy all of your stories. Thanks so much for all of your work.

CarelessLoveCarelessLoveabout 14 years ago
Excellent story.

I really liked this story. I love reading about the bad boys who grow up and find thier happy ending because its not always about where you come from but where you're going that counts. Thank you for taking the time to write this. You did an excellent job.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
As always, an excellent story

I've enjoyed many of your stories, and this is yet another good one. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i loved it. such a nice story, continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you did good

old but still great. 5

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A LOT OF TIME REPUTATIONS ARE NOT EARNED

ONLY ACCEPTED. tk u mlj lv nv

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Have you considered planting trees as a hobby?

'Cause you'll surely do that better than writing these &quot;stories&quot;. Fella, your writing sucks dick harder'n a desperate starving whore.

LA213LA213over 11 years ago
5 stars!!!

Another great story. Although, I hav read a few of your stories && tha names are always repeated. Anyways, it's always a pleasure to read them. && who ever has tha need to complain y even bother reading it?. Wait let me guess. U wer intrigued aswell?. Haa. Yeah. It happens while reading a masterpeace!!!. Lol : P

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 10 years ago
Semper Fi

Need I say more?

MullendersMullendersover 8 years ago

like the story alot the guy just isnt a bad guy i think he is in fact a very gentle guy wich would only whant to protect what is inportent to him i would be very very proud if that was my son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You Have A Gift

WOW! This story is Fantastic! I agree with the previous person who commented on your story! He is only protecting the ones He loves! Great fiction. Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
just brilliant..a damn good tale

the forces are a good way to get your life sorted out and in to gear....loved how it unfolded and rolled along at a goodly pace...great ending too with marrying Julie....and getting a good dig about the two sluts...as they say...like mother...like daughter....would have loved to hear the conversation after that....

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
A good story with a moral end

In my country there is a phrase that says: "Who kills iron, dies iron"

In this story it could be applied to women who cheated on their partners, boyfriends or husbands. We agree that Jason had his share of guilt, but he did not force any woman to have sex with him. It was the women who decided to have an affair with Jason. I do not intend to enter into a debate on morality, but this story I think is able to explain very well that there is always the possibility of correcting errors of the past, if you really repent.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another lesson

in how to write a good & simple story.

Thanks, Kipper

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If you even start writing again you should write Romance

Your romance stories shine like the sun. I hhope one day you gift us with anotr wonderful tale like this.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 6 years ago
Nice Story

Although your story is probably a theme from your mind, it does ring true. I know of many boys who were just boys, joined the military and it changed them into men. Yes. I also was one. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crying

I don't even know what to say except that I loved this story and it made me cry quite a bit to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why

Why, if he wanted to be with Julie , did he sign up for a second tour of Iraq?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely and wonderful story. Definitely a five star rating. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding masterpiece. Six stars+++ Excellent weaving of the story line and full of emotions. Thank you.

BJ

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Wonderul love story well written 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lisa and Gloria were the "upper crust", but really were nothing but whores. Jason was actually Julie's husband when she was young and he protected her like a sister, she was his nurse and took care of him, now she's still taking care of him, proudly and officially his wife and mother to his child. WONDERFUL STORY, AS ALWAYS!!

newfordnewfordabout 2 months ago

An excellent little tale without a great deal of drama 5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...