Bad Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,683 Followers

After saying hi to my uncle we went to our suite. It had a heart shaped bed and a hot tub which we made good use of in the nude every night. We made great use of that bed too.

I shouldn't tell you this because most readers probably won't believe me. We waited till our wedding night to make love. We flew down to Florida after taking our vows. It was something about making love for the first time together. I do have to say it was hard waiting but she did let me play with those boobs.

She went into the bathroom and came out in that blue bathing suit. God, was she ever sexy to me. "Do you want to take me now or go swimming first?" she laughed.

I picked her up and laid her on the bed and took off her suit. I wasn't about to wait any longer. We didn't even make it out of the room that night. It was lunch time the next day before we went out for air. We didn't go hungry though. My uncle gave us a stocked refrigerator. Pop, beer, fruit and whipped cream, he also had cheeses and cold cuts.

I have to tell you about the whipped cream and strawberries. My beautiful Julie was laying on the bed on her back naked and I made her a bikini of whipped cream. I placed little red strawberries all around for the top and the bottom. We each took a spoon and ate it up. The nice part was I got to lick the plate. I licked that plate till Julie had an orgasm. I mounted her and pushed my cock deep in her. It was less than a couple of minutes later that we came together for the first time.

The next evening we actually decided to dress up and have dinner in the restaurant. As we were finishing up I saw Julie looking over my shoulder. "Jason, there's a woman in the corner booth staring at us. Do you know her?"

I turned around and there sat Ellen; I did find out her real name was Gloria Brown. When she saw it was me, she turned as white as a ghost.

"Honey, it's Gloria Brown. You know, her daughter is Lisa Brown," I said.

"Oh! That slut that blamed her maternity on you and when you tried to be responsible and do the right thing, she aborted her baby."

"Honey, I have a pretty tainted past..."

"Jason, I love you. I love you with all my heart. I forgave you for your past when we got married. Believe me, I know all about your past. Remember, your sister is my best friend. It's your future that I worry about not your past."

"There's probably a lot of my past you don't know. I just want you to know that I would never cheat on you. You have to know that. I am a changed person. I'm a one woman man now, and that woman is you."

I didn't want to tell her that I slept with Ellen/Gloria. I really did want to start over and leave my past in the past. I knew one thing for sure. I would never lie to Julie. I wanted our marriage to be one where we could talk over all our problems. I've heard the best marriages have a lot of communication.

I got up to use the rest room and told Julie I would be right back. When I returned she was standing over by Gloria's table talking to her. She came back to our table and smiled at me.

"What did you say to her?" I asked.

Julie smiled and said, "I just told her to keep her slut ass body away from my husband or I'd kick her ass all over this place."

"Julie, I would never. . ."

"Easy, Honey," said Julie. "I have a sixth sense when it comes to being a woman. I was just protecting what's mine and that's you," laughed Julie.

"I never told anyone..."

"You didn't have too. I could feel it when she looked at you," replied Julie.

"Okay, thank you for understanding. I promise I'll never cheat on you. What did she say?"

"She didn't know you were here. She was here to meet someone else."

We looked over at the door and we saw Boyd, Lisa's old boyfriend coming through the door. He went over and sat down with Gloria. We could tell that she was telling him that we were there as they quickly got up and left.

"Like mother, like daughter," said Julie.

Epilogue:

Julie and I have been married for a couple of years now. I have been as straight as an arrow. There's nothing Julie won't do for me and nothing that I wouldn't do for her. She said she knows what it takes to keep her man happy.

I'm as happy as a man can be. I'm a firefighter and I have another band of brothers in firefighting. I also have a cute little baby who looks just like her mother. My life finally is on the right track. All it took was for me to grow up and be a man. The service did that for me.

Mom and Harold are very happy and still have the diner. They are two proud grandparents as are Julie's parents. Marie finally met the right guy and will be getting married this summer. She's a teacher at the local elementary school.

I had to laugh when Julie came across Lisa in a grocery store and told her to say hi to Boyd. She told her she had seen him in Florida and didn't get a chance to talk to him. I guess the shit hit the fan at the Brown household. Lisa's parents' divorce was listed in the local paper.

I guess I pretty much lost my title as the bad boy but I'm now known as the local hero who saved lives in Iraq and now doing the same as a fireman. I like that title much better.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are always welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,683 Followers