Bad Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
Naughty sub gets punished.
1.8k words
3.67
49.5k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been serving her for a little over two years. Standing, observing himself in the mirror, he stroked the twisted band of gold she had placed around his neck on their anniversary. He belonged to her now. He was collared and owned.

He knew she had compromised to accept him. He was shorter than she might have preferred and rather plain looking for a man. He wasn't rich and could not afford her much luxury. But, she had told him, his heart and soul were in the right place. This had always meant a lot to him. He often struggled with the others that took her eye and she would often taunt him that he might never be enough for her, but the band of gold around his neck brought him all the comfort he needed.

They had come together by chance. She had allowed his approach and had tested him for months on end. He had almost exhausted himself in his long pursuit of her. She was difficult and changeable but, that only made her more appealing to him, for some inexplicable reason.

He had made his own sacrifices in order to please her too. He had moved a little further away from his family and by successfully procuring relocation through his work, had made sure he could be around as much as possible. He now lived within ten minutes drive of her home and knew she preferred things this way.

The last sixteen months had taught him only one thing. No matter what happened, no matter what she demanded of him - he loved this woman. He was utterly subservient to her and adored her for exactly who she was. He would go to the ends of the earth if she asked him to. He was blissfully happy in this new, unpredictable life.

The phone rang and startled him from his daydream. It was still very early.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Oh, good, I'm glad you're up!" It was her familiar voice. "You'd better get your arse over here, NOW!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" He replied, totally clueless.

Feeling a little tired from his previous evening out with his work colleagues he showered quickly and dressed in the items she always chose for him. Black jeans, black polo shirt, and smart leather black ankle boots. Checking the hallway mirror again as he left, he assured himself that his teeth were clean, his hair was ok, and the band of gold was clearly visible above the one open button of his t-shirt.

With it being the weekend, he stopped briefly on the way to buy her yet another beautiful bouquet of roses from the nearby florist. Luckily, the shop was empty and the young girl didn't take too long in her task of wrapping the blooms in cellophane. He knew the flowers would please her.

He arrived at her home and tapped gently against the kitchen window to let her know he had arrived. The little porch-way was open yet secluded from view so, as usual; he lowered to his knees as he waited for her to open the front door.

Without warning, the door swung open and before he could move he was drenched by a bucket of freezing cold water.

"You fucking little cunt!" She screeched at him, loud enough for the neighbours to hear.

He had no idea why she had done what she had done, but knew only too well not to move or argue. The chill of the water nipped at his skin. His clothes were drenched and the flowers were battered.

"Strip off those clothes and get in here, NOW!" She barked, turning on her heels and leaving him knelt on the doormat. Glad of the seclusion but not of his predicament he quickly pulled off his boots and stepped inside, closing the front door behind him. He stood, then, in her small hallway and stripped away all his clothes. Even his shorts were wringing wet.

"Come here, you little shit!" She snarled from her room.

Passing the bathroom as he made his way through her flat he placed his wet things in the bottom of the bath, wondering how he would get them dry before he went home.

Upon entering her bedroom, shivering and cold, he saw her standing there ahead of him, her arms firmly folded in front of her, one of her feet tapping, agitated, within the big fluffy slippers she wore.

Whatever was about to happen to him, it was no game. She had made no effort to dress up and stood in her usual jeans and vest top, looking more menacing than ever.

"Get down on your fucking knees, you slimy little cunt!" He heard real disdain in her voice.

He wanted to ask what he was supposed to have done, but it could be anything or nothing. She might just feel fierce today, or she could have good reason for her annoyance. He knelt again, now naked and vulnerable, presenting himself in the way she had taught him.

"Where were you, last night?" She scowled as she paced around him.

"I was in the wine-bar with the boys from work, Ma'am." He chattered a feeble reply.

"Which fucking wine-bar?" She pressed him further.

"The one in the High Street, next to the bank, Ma'am!" His mind whirred with confusion.

"The one where Maxine works? Right?!" She continued, clearly on a mission.

"Yes, Ma'am!" He hung his head further, hoping to placate her in some way.

"Yes, I thought as much!" She growled into his ear, moving closer to him and making him want to shy away. "You were SEEN!"

He tried to utter some kind of defence but it was pointless. Something had happened and she didn't like it. He was sure to find out, and soon.

"All fours!" She demanded, pushing his shoulders forwards and making him assume a new position.

"Little did you know," she continued, "but Louise was also there... In that wine-bar... And she saw you... And your friends... And she told me what you got up to!"

His breathe stuck in his throat, unable to speak. He remained silent and waited for her to continue.

"And she saw... YOU... chatting to some pretty little Asian girl in the corner by the fucking fruit machine!"

Shit! He thought. He had been spotted. There was nothing in it. He had only spoken to the girl because she knew one of his colleagues and wanted to ask for directions to a party they were going on to later. He knew he was in trouble now. He was supposed to text his owner that evening, but his mobile battery had died. He should have known something was up when he didn't get a reply later after he'd got home, recharged his phone and sent a last message of the night.

The air was gripping at his damp skin. His legs were shaking and he didn't like this situation very much. Trying to explain would be pointless now. He would have to accept his fate. Nothing he could say would placate her now. She was venomous.

"You've got thirty seconds to explain yourself," she stated, seeming more calm and collected now, "and if I don't like the answer you're going to be punished!"

He couldn't muster one second worth of excuses let alone thirty! He remained on all fours, trembling, pensive and silent. She paced around him and then he saw you kick off her fluffy slippers, just her bare feet now showing at the ends of her jeans.

"Open your legs, you cunt!" She snarled. "If you've got nothing to say...." Then....

WHACK!

She kicked him in the balls with enough force he was going to be sick. Quickly, he thanked his lucky stars that she wasn't wearing boots. Before he could think straight she was on him, gripping his hair tightly between her fingers, straddling over him, her knees digging into his ribs.

"Got anything to say, you little shit?!" She growled into his ear.

He could barely breathe, let alone speak. Tears welled in his eyes as his balls twisted and contorted from the impact of her precise kick. He meagrely shook his head.

"No, I didn't think so!" She sneered.

She moved away from him then, throwing his head forwards away from her. He heard her doing something behind him but dare not turn to look.

"Ten FULL lashes!" She stated, "You will count each one and thank me for them, do you hear me?!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" His voice was almost inaudible.

CRACK!

There was no warm up. No gentle introduction to the heavy leather strands of her flogger. She had brought the falls down on him with her full weight. He winced as the welts rose across his rump.

"One... Ma'am... Thank you!" He uttered.

CRACK!

The second strike was harder and heavier still, only this time she had moved around to his other buttock. She caught him dead on centre and the impact threw him forwards. He sucked air in through his teeth and grimaced.

"Two... Ma'am!.. Thank you!" He continued counting.

CRACK!

The third strike was different and came from a strange angle. The falls were collected together and thudded against his shoulder, making his arms buckle slightly.

"Three... Ma'am!! Thank... you!"

CRACK!

Strike number four hit his other shoulder just above his ribs. The falls wrapped under his armpit slightly and he heard her laugh as the marks quickly shone through his skin. He was growing dizzy now, his cock spurring into life beneath him, his love of pain and the release of endorphins rushing through his body.

"Four!!... Ma'am!! Thank you!!"

CRACK!

He had felt her move around him and the fifth crack had hit him squarely on the left thigh. He was grateful his balls had gone unscathed.

"Five!!... Ma'am!! Thank you!"

CRACK!!! CRACK!!!

This time she hit him with two successive rump shots, both swinging with a little less impact but his now reddening skin felt their blows, alright.

"Six... and... Seven... Ma'am!! Thank YOU!" He could barely speak through his gritted teeth.

CRACK!!! CRACK!!!

Again, she struck him twice, in exactly the same spots as before. He, momentarily, marvelled at her new found dexterity and knew she would have been practicing. The rush of pain poured through him further.

"Eight... and... NINE!!! ... Ma'am! THANK YOU!!!"

He knew the last stroke would have the most impact. Sometimes she swapped over her desired tool and opted for something with a bit more clout. He braced himself and waited an eternity for the final contact. He felt her straddle over him and feared the worse.

CRACK!!

The last stroke hit squarely between his legs and the falls of the flogger travelled over his balls and along his now engorged cock. The tips caught him flesh and stung like hell.

"GRRR!!! Fuck!!!! TEN!!!! MA'AM!!! THANK YOU!!!" He growled in response.