Bad Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzamour
Sanzamour
219 Followers

My belly was full, but I knew the warm feeling inside was coming from getting my hands dirty with Daddy. I thoroughly enjoyed helping him make my backyard look like a lovely courtyard. He showed me how to do things with my hands that I had never dreamed possible.

In return, I wanted to make him feel like a king. When the last weed was pulled, and we were covered in soil and sweat, I slipped inside and poured him a drink.

"Whiskey and Cola." I said, as I set his glass at the table by the window. As we sat in silence yet again, it was becoming way too obvious that we were both horrible at small talk. Neither one of us had any idea how to express our own feelings.

We had spent the whole day together laughing and being silly in the sun, and now as we sat here watching it set. I just wanted to spend the night with him as well. I slipped my hand in his and he gave me a smile, then stood up and started to walk away.

"I think I'm gonna shower." He said.

My heart melted and my shoulders sunk, as I started to envision another night alone with Theodore.

"Care to join me?"

He turned on the shower, and tested it with his fingers. When it was a temperature he was satisfied with. He reached down and started to undress me. I'm couldn't tell you exactly what expression I wore on my face, as he folded my shirt, set it on the sink, and began to unhook my bra, but there was no doubt I was smiling on the inside.

I shivered as my tits fell out in front of him, but he didn't stop to check them out. Instead, he knelt down and pulled my shorts and panties over my hips, and down past my knees. My crotch became immediately drenched with anticipation, but instead of licking me from head to toe, like I had hoped, he stood up, looked straight into my eyes, and pressed his lips against mine.

His tongue wandered past my lips, and I massaged it gently, basking in the moisture of his mouth, as his hands rested on my shoulder blades.

I let my hands climb to his chest, and then began to unbutton his shirt. I have always been a sucker for a hairy chest, and was pleased to see the dark curls peeking out toward me as I worked my way down over his flat stomach. My hands made their way to his belt, and he let out a loud sigh as I unbuckled it, then popped his snap, unzipped his jeans, and let them fall around his ankles.

My heart leapt inside my chest, as I saw the lump coiled inside his briefs, and I had to fight every urge to kneel down and take it in my mouth. I saw it began to harden, and I started to tremble. Wes must have noticed my predicament, so instead of tempting me any more than necessarily, he hiked them down for me. I wanted so badly for him to bend me over the sink, right then and there, and force every inch of his manhood, into the aching void between my legs. Once again he surprised me, and continued to torture me with his self-control. He grabbed a white wash rag from the shelf, took my hand, and led my naked ass into the shower. "Wash me." He demanded, as he pressed the cloth into my hand. Still trembling with desire, I wet the bar of soap setting on the ledge of the shower, then lathered the rag, before I dabbed it gently against his cheeks, and wiped the sweat from his forehead. Then I went straight for his torso, enjoying every inch of his chest and stomach as I worked my way down to his waist. I squatted down and found myself straight staring at his erect cock and saggy ball sack as I massaged his tight ass and legs. I was relieved to see his knees shake as I ran the cloth over his shaft, pulled back his foreskin, with my free hand so I could wash his tip. I wanted so badly to clean it with my tongue, but instead, I stood handed him the wash rag and waited patiently for my turn. He wrung out the rag, folded it, and set it on the faucet, then lathered up his hands. He gently caressed my face with his fingers, and then ran them over my shoulders and arms, before making his way to my breasts. I didn't think my nipples could get any tighter, but they did as he twisted them gently. I shivered again as his hands wandered gently over my rib cage, past my hips and onto my ass cheeks. He pulled his hands away just long enough to lather them again, then surprised me by working them up into my ass crack and around my tight, little, puckered hole. Then he came around to the front, and washed my crotch letting his fingers brush over my tender love button. At this point, I was ready to explode and was certain he was going to finish me off, when he shut off the water, stepped out of the shower and handed me a towel. I was bordering on frustration as I dried off, and headed to my bedroom. I figured I was going to be spending another night all cuddled up with Theodore, when I felt Wes' hand on my shoulder.

When I turned around, he had the sweetest look in his eyes, filled with love and compassion, but he also had this wild about him. He scooped me up in his arms, carried me into my room, and laid me down on my bed.

My towel fell open, and Daddy hovered over me, staring at my most private areas, as I laid there, spread eagle in front of him. I felt vulnerable, not to the fact that he might use me, but that he might actually turn and walk away, leaving me feeling abandoned and rejected once again.

After taking a serious amount of time staring at my cooch, which in retrospect I wish I had taken time to at least trim up a bit, and my tits which looked even more flat with me laying on my back, he smiled into my eyes. This melted my heart, even though I highly doubted what was about to happen next was going to be caring and loving. It was a dirty look, like a monster being freed from an old rusty cage.

I expected him to mount me, but instead he turned and walked to the door. I was beyond angry, when he flipped off the lights. My anger turned to extreme arousal as I heard the pitter patter of his feet heading back in my direction, and I let out a deep moan of pleasure as I felt the weight of his body on the end of my bed.

His fingers tickled my feet, on their way up my shins, past my knees, and finally settled on my eager thighs. My eyes still hadn't adjusted to the darkness, so I had no idea what his next move would be. My toes tightened, and pointed toward the ceiling, as I felt his tongue push into the wetness of my throbbing pussy lips.

I was getting used to his thumbs massaging the tightness in my groin, just below my ass cheeks, and his tongue flicking my clit, when my spine flexed, my insides gushed, and my whole body started to tremble.

"Oh my...Fucking Christ!" I screamed, as his tongued trailed over my navel, and his lips closed over my left nipple. I felt the sensation twist from my breasts, through my core, and rip through my vaginal canal, before settling in my clit.

"Oh shit!" I moaned.

The first waves of pleasure hadn't even finished rocking my inner being, when his fingers split my pussy wide open, and his cock thrust inside me. The intensity was like nothing I had ever felt before.

I was about to scream again, when he wrapped his arms around me, and caressed my mouth with the most passionate kisses. His hips continued to thrust, and I felt myself tighten against his manhood as the waves of pleasure tore through me again.

I was a complete shuddering, trembling mess, and didn't think there was any way I could handle anymore, when he dismounted and flipped me over on my stomach. With one firm hand on my waist he pulled me up to a kneeling position, and spread my ass cheeks wide open, as he forced himself inside me again.

I was starting to wonder what it would feel like to have his prick pry into my bum hole, and stretch me wide open. Something about kneeling in front of him, with my ass in the air, made we want him to claim and own it.

His fingers twisting in my hair, and his forearm around my neck, showed me that he had another plan of domination. As my head slammed into the headboard from his savage thrusts, and I gasped for air, I came again, helpless and powerless under his grip.

"Suck my dick!" He commanded, as I continued to tremble beneath him. Then he pulled out and yanked my head around so I was facing his cock.

"I love you Baby!" He said, as his warm liquid exploded into my mouth and slid down my throat.

When I woke up the next morning, we were both lying there butt ass naked. He was cuddled up beside me, and I kissed Theodore, who was still staring at me obliviously.

It was Monday morning, and I knew I had to go to work, but I knew Daddy would be waiting for me when I got home. He was mine now, and as I leaned over to kiss him, he opened his eyes and grinned.

"I'm a bad Daddy!"

Sanzamour
Sanzamour
219 Followers
12