All Comments on 'Bad First Day'

by hurtmybreasts

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
wolfbadgerwolfbadgerabout 10 years ago
more

please write more chapters this is hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Are you 12?

Reading this was a bizarre effort- the writing skills are there but the plot and story are fucking idiotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I kept reading, waiting for something good to happen. This wasn't erotic at all..just torture and ugly people. Someone said it was "hot" but I don't understand how or why. zero stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Abusive nasty people

Nothing interesting or entertaining about anything here. Really, really bad.

adgeonadgeonabout 10 years ago
Nice

Basketball net, eh? Very creative :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not worth reading

There is nothing erotic about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

I liked this story, I could feel her conflict between wanting to do something about her situation but lacking the bravery to do so. And ending up taking the easy way out, by just letting everything happen, hoping it will go away.

Personally I found this humiliation, fear and inability to do something, much more erotic than many other non-consentual stories I've found that lacks this emotional touch.

I wouldn't mind seeing a follow-up chapter on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
next?

Dying to know what happens when she gets home. Could it possibly get worse? What a sick slut she is. Is it possible to humiliate her more? Please say yes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Hope she becomes the school whore. Love the humiliation stuff. Please write more, ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really erotic

These haters are obviously clueless. It's a great story and really erotic. If they don't like humiliation and forced sex, they shouldn't have read it. That's just common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

This is such a great story! Kudos to the author! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

Great first story, love the humiliation stuff. Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
O.k...

Most of it was good. There were a few grammatical errors and I do agree that the last part was unrealistic, but it was a fine story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

This is not your normal story, but I loved it. WRITE MORE! Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great!!

She should have gotten a map of the building rooms, but then no story. I felt for her in so many ways but I loved Jake and his inventive ways to make her understand the new school and the male minds. Her cohort of sex was really the best with her ideas. Great story!!

SastheplumberSastheplumberover 4 years ago
Loved it

Had me hot and horny all the way through, Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

38 f? Do you realize how big that is. She couldn’t be 130 and have that breast size. Also the basketball net was creative but there would have been no way 38 f would fit in it. I got distracted with a bunch of things. I love the idea, nothing like a bully having their way with someone.

NonconsentembarrassedNonconsentembarrassedover 2 years ago

One of the best storiesI ever, so much humiliation of a huge titted girl. Amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous