Bad Girl Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anneski
anneski
32 Followers

Her final coherent thought was that she couldn't take much more of this torment, her mind was shutting down and she felt as if her body were being pulled apart.

Delighted with her body's response, and amazed at how much of his teasing she had already managed to take, the doctor clamped his hot mouth down hard around her pussy and he drew her clitoris between his lips, grazing it with his teeth. He began sucking it as hard as he could, in pulses, licking it as he slurped, giving her what she needed to drive her over the edge.

Anya rent the peace of the afternoon with a scream of pure animal lust as her orgasm finally ripped through her, sending her mad with the unaccustomed ferocity of the feelings flooding her. Tears coursed down her face, wordless moans came from her mouth, and her body bucked and writhed as if possessed. The two continued to maul her flesh, pushing her harder into her release, coaxing every last convulsion from her.

Slowly, so slowly, the Doctor eased the dildo fully back inside her, through muscles of steel that were still in spasm, making the full insertion more difficult, despite her feminine juices positively cascading from her twitching hole.

The nurse released Anya's swollen and bruised breasts, and turned her attention to a thin leather belt that had laid unnoticed under her on the couch. She swiftly buckled it around the girl's waist, whilst the doctor pulled its mate up from between her spread-eagled thighs, and threaded it through the tab on the bottom of the dildo. He drew the strap up tight, forcing the dildo as deep into her pussy as he could, barely drawing a gasp from the near unconscious girl on the couch. The nurse took it and buckled it to the belt. Now Anya would have to endure the dildo inside her until she was released.

Taking one last look at the exhausted girl, lying on the wet couch, still tied hand and foot, legs akimbo, and invaded in her most intimate and private place, the Doctor and Nurse turned and left the room.

anneski
anneski
32 Followers
12