"This Isn't Right, Daddy."

Story Info
Violet has bad cramps, but Daddy knows how to help her.
2.9k words
4.42
832k
1.1k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, I'm going to skip class today and stay home, I'm not feeling very well."

Charlie looked up from his newspaper and saw his daughter, Violet, standing in the doorway, slightly hunched over with a blanket draped over her shoulders. He knew she loved the classes she was taking at their city's community college and wouldn't miss them if she could help it. She looked quite miserable indeed — beautiful for sure, with her slightly chubby 5'9" frame, small but cute breasts, creamy complexion, and long inky hair, she looked essentially like a twenty-year-old mirror image of his wife — but definitely miserable.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" he asked, frowning at her from the kitchen table.

"Cramps," she replied. "They're really bad this month." Some girls might feel a bit embarrassed talking about their periods to their fathers, but hers was a doctor at the local hospital, and Violet knew he'd heard and seen far worse at work.

"Poor baby," he said sympathetically. "Have you taken anything?"

"Some Midol about an hour ago but it's not helping." Violet winced and pulled the blanket tighter around her.

Charlie got up and reached into a high cabinet, where he kept various over-the-counter and prescription drugs. He pulled out a bottle of muscle relaxers, left over from surgery his wife had last year. She hadn't taken one in months and was away visiting family for the week so Charlie assumed she wouldn't miss one. He took out one of the pills, poured a small glass of water, and handed both to his daughter.

"Take this and go back to bed, sweetie," he told her, putting a hand to her cheek. "I'll come back and check on you in a couple hours."

Violet obeyed, saying, "Thanks, Daddy," and turned to go back upstairs to her room.

***

Charlie spent an uneventful morning at the hospital tending to about 10 patients, mostly women, more than one of whom made no attempt to hide their interest in him. It wasn't the first time he'd been hit on at work, and while he was a tall and handsome man in his fifties with only the earliest signs of aging showing around his gut and in his hair, he suspected his deep, smooth voice helped draw women in. His wife often told him it was the thing she loved most about him.

As he promised he would, Charlie returned home later that morning to see how his daughter was doing. He knocked on her slightly ajar door and pushed it open when she didn't respond, finding her lying back in bed, her eyelids drooping as she stared at her TV.

"Sweetie? How're you feeling?" he asked his daughter, sitting next to her and tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear. Her blanket was a bit askew, and as he went to rearrange it for her he realized one of her breasts had escaped the confines of her tank top, leaving her nipple exposed. Turning slightly red, Charlie covered her with the blanket.

Violet looked at him with glassy eyes, her lips in a slight pout. "I'm so tired, Daddy, but I still have cramps and can't fall asleep. Should I take another pill?"

Charlie sighed and went back downstairs to retrieve the bottle of muscle relaxers and another glass of water. Once back in Violet's room, he broke one of the pills in half and held it and the water out for her to take. Instead, she daughter stuck out her tongue, signaling for him to put it in her mouth. He chuckled and did so, but she was so out of it her mouth didn't quite open all the way and her lips ended up wrapping around his fingers.

Feeling a slight twitch in his cock, Charlie snapped his hand back, immediately feeling shameful. Violet didn't seem to notice, only mumbled "aw-er" through her still open mouth, clearly asking him to pour some water down her throat so she could swallow the pill. He did so, careful not to spill any on her.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said, settling her head back against her pillow.

"I wish there was something else I could do for you, sweetie," Charlie said, again petting her cheek with his hand. Violet seemed to enjoy the sensation and closed her eyes.

Charlie eyes strayed downward, toward her body softly rising with her breaths underneath her blanket. She still wasn't covered all the way, and telling himself he didn't want her to get cold, he adjusted the blanket so it was resting over her entirely and gently tucked it in at the sides, his hands brushing her soft skin.

Watching his baby girl looking so peaceful, lips slightly parted as she dozed, Charlie realized there was one thing he could do to alleviate her pain. He thought back to the many times his wife had asked him for assistance with her cramps during her period.

Again feeling shameful, Charlie tried to push the thoughts from his mind. Violet was his daughter, he couldn't do anything like that to her. It would be wrong.

Suddenly Violet let out a little cry of pain and clutched at her abdomen, pulling the blanket into her hands. Her breasts — both of them now, as she'd managed to pull at her tank top along with the blanket — were both exposed, the nipples hardening against the chilly air. She had a pained look on her face.

Unable to tear his eyes away from her breasts, Charlie decided he should help his daughter. It would be purely medical, after all. He put his hand to her cheek once more, then let his fingers trace down her throat and sternum before pausing just above her breasts. Trembling slightly, Charlie began caressing and cupping them and running his thumbs over her nipples, marveling at how lovely they felt in his hands.

Not letting himself think, he leaned down, put his lips around her right nipple, and began circling it with his tongue while he gently pinched the left one.

Violet's eyes fluttered open as she abruptly became aware of a tingling sensation in her nipples. She felt a hazy sense of alarm when she saw her father putting his mouth on them.

"Daddy," Violet said softly. "What are you doing, Daddy?"

He took his mouth off her breast just long enough to say, "Don't worry, baby, Daddy's going to help you feel better," and lightly bit her nipple, pleased to feel her shudder.

"You shouldn't be doing that, Daddy, it's wrong," Violet said. She tried to lift her arms to push away his head but she felt like her entire body was weighed down.

Charlie looked up and saw that Violet could barely keep her eyes open, let alone try to push him away. He realized the muscle relaxers had rendered his daughter practically immobile, and the thought of being able to touch her however — and wherever — he wanted pushed down any feelings of guilt and made him instantly hard.

"It's okay, sweetie, I'm a doctor," said Charlie, pushing down any feelings of guilt and rubbing Violet's nipples. "Let Daddy help you."

"Daddy..." Violet struggled to speak.

He put a finger to her lips. "Shh, baby, you're going to feel so good when I'm done. No more cramps." He pushed the finger into her mouth and swirled it around, loving the way her tongue felt against his skin.

As he continued suckling his daughter's nipples, Charlie decided it was time to explore more of her body. He stood and pulled the blanket off her, excited by the sight of her simply laying there like a doll in her tank top and panties. She looked so much like her mother when they'd first met.

"I'm cold, Daddy," Violet mumbled, wishing she could cover herself with her arms. She could barely raise them off the bed.

"I'll warm you up, sweetie." Charlie undressed himself, all the while staring hungrily at his daughter's beautiful body.

Violet's eyes fluttered open and she saw him standing before her, nude and erect. She'd seen her father in his swim trunks before so she knew he had a nice body, but hadn't seen his cock — 8" long and nearly 6" around — until this moment and was ashamed of the way her pussy throbbed upon setting eyes on it.

"No, Daddy, what are you doing?" she asked again, her voice in a whimper.

Charlie laid down and curled up next to her on the bed and said, "I told you, baby, I'm going to make you feel better." He pulled her closer to him and cradled her head with his right arm, slowly running his left hand over her legs and stomach and breasts. "I love you so much, sweetie, I just want you to feel good," he whispered in her ear.

Softly kissing her neck, Charlie rested his hand over Violet's panties and pressed down.

"This isn't right, Daddy," Violet whispered. Even as she said the words felt a familiar pull in her abdomen and knew the more her father touched her the quicker her body would betray her.

"I'm a doctor, baby," he said again. "Daddy knows best, he knows just how to take away the pain."

Charlie applied pressure to his daughter's mound, all the while continuing to kiss her neck and breasts. At that moment he knew he was going to fuck her — there was no turning back at this point — but he didn't want to hurt his baby girl. He wanted her as aroused as he was and given her sleepy state he knew the only way was lots and lots of foreplay.

He sat up, moved further down the bed, and pulled Violet's panties off. She whimpered as he gently spread her legs open and moved his face close to her neatly trimmed cunt. He could see she had in a tampon so he pulled it out and tossed it into her bedside trash bin, then placed his thumb on her clit.

Violet, still unmoving but her breaths becoming more shallow, moaned. Charlie's cock ached at the thought of his little girl enjoying his touch and he rubbed her clit in small circular motions, slow at first then gradually faster.

"Daddy, don't..." Violet said in a small voice, but her hips were swiveling ever so slightly. Keeping his thumb on her clit, Charlie slowly ran the fingers of his other hand against his daughter's slit and was thrilled to discover that between her blood and her pussy juice she was soaking.

"Baby you're so wet," he said breathlessly, already anticipating the moment his cock would enter her drenched hole. He wanted her to cum first, though, knowing it would alleviate her cramps — and send even more juices pulsing out of her.

Violet felt an orgasm building deep within her and were it not for the drugs clouding her mind she would have been filled with self-loathing. She felt so dirty, just laying there, aroused by her own father, not only knowing he was ultimately going to fuck her — but looking forward to it.

Charlie was desperate to feel the inside of his daughter's cunt against his hand and slowly slid his middle finger into her folds, exhaling in wonder at the tightness. He pumped her pussy a few times as she moaned, then added his forefinger and curled his fingertips upward to hit her G-spot.

Violet knew she wouldn't be able to stop herself from cumming. She couldn't move of her own volition but her hips started to buck involuntarily. Her father picked up speed, rubbing her clit and thrusting his fingers in and out of her, finally pressing down hard on her pubic bone.

"Cum for me, baby," Charlie said, feeling his daughter close to an orgasm. "Be a good girl and cum on Daddy's fingers, let Daddy make you feel good."

At his words Violet felt herself lose control. She was hit with waves of pleasure, the walls of her pussy contracting again and again, for what felt like hours. Weighed down by the pills she barely made a sound, but Charlie could feel her orgasm against his hands and knew she liked being touched by him.

"That's it, sweetie, just let go," he said, carefully taking his fingers out of her hole and his thumb off her clit. "Such a good girl, getting ready for Daddy and letting him know how much you want his cock."

Violet simply lay there, covered in a sheen of sweat. Even if she wanted to, any hope of stopping her father from fucking her was gone; she could barely move before she came and now she felt like little more than a ragdoll.

Charlie hovered over Violet, kissing her all over whispering "good girl" and stroking his cock, making sure it was as hard as possible before he entered her. He lifted her shirt up so he'd have full view of her breasts jiggling and rubbed the head of his cock against his daughter's swollen clit, causing her body to twitch.

"I'm going to fuck you now, baby," Charlie said, almost more to himself than to Violet. He pressed his cock against her slit and finally pushed into her.

"Daddy..." Violet moaned, feeling suddenly and wholly full as her father's cock entered her.

Charlie gasped. After feeling with his fingers how tight she was, he'd expected to have to slowly work his way into her cunt, but it was so slick it easily accepted him. Still, she was so tight against his cock the pressure was immense and he thought for a moment he might cum right then and there. He had to be still inside her for a moment to collect himself.

Staring down at his beautiful daughter, her eyes glazed over, mouth slacken, arms splayed out at her sides, breasts on full display and gently rising with each breath she took, legs spread wide, and dripping pussy stretched out by his sizable cock, he knew he wasn't going to last long.

Violet waited for her father to start thrusting in and out of her, hazily wondering what he was waiting for. Now that he was inside she wanted nothing more than to feel him sliding in and out of her.

"Please, Daddy," she said, and he swore he detected neediness in her voice.

Charlie began pulling out and pushing back into his daughter, reveling in her sopping tightness. Once he got a rhythm going he leaned over her and put his face close to hers to whisper in her ear.

"You're being such a good girl for Daddy, sweetie. You look so beautiful taking Daddy's cock... your pussy feels so good... I just want to make you feel as good as I feel right now. I want you to cum on your Daddy's big, thick cock... I want to feel your cunt tighten around me, baby... just relax and let Daddy have you..."

Violet felt a tightening in her pelvic area again. She couldn't believe it — she'd already cum on her father's fingers, and now she was going to cum all over his cock? What was wrong with her?

Charlie felt like another person. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew what he was doing was terribly, terribly wrong but he couldn't make himself care, not with his daughter's pussy lips wrapped so tightly around him.

"Come on, be a good little girl for Daddy... I know you want it, I can feel you getting tighter... You like being used by Daddy, don't you sweetie? It feels good to just let go and let Daddy use your dripping pussy... just like I'm going to tomorrow... and the day after that... and the day after that..."

Her father's words pushed her over the edge. Violet came once again, and hard, her body shaking.

The sight of his blood-and-juice-covered cock plowing his daughter's wet, tight pussy, while she just lay back and take it, her breasts bouncing, little moans and whimpers escaping her lips, combined with the sensation of her hole clenching on his cock, was too much for Charlie. He'd planned to pull out and erupt on her soft belly but he couldn't stop himself — he groaned and exploded inside Violet's cunt, his cock throbbing with every ribbon of cum. When the last drop was nestled deep within his daughter's pussy, Charlie collapsed atop her, breathing hard.

Violet felt her father's hot breath as he nestled his face into her neck and began kissing her. "That was incredible, sweetie, you felt so good."

"Daddy, we shouldn't have done that," Violet whispered, even as her pussy continued pulsing post-orgasm. She felt his cum start seeping out of her hole, down her ass and onto her sheets.

"It's okay, baby, it was just to help with your cramps," Charlie said, running his fingers over her skin. "You feel better, don't you?"

Violet remained silent, unwilling to admit that not only was the pain in her abdomen gone, her body was in a state of complete bliss.

"Of course you do, Daddy felt you cum on his fingers and cock," he continued. "And Daddy's going to help you again tomorrow, baby, you want that, don't you? To feel Daddy's cock stretching you out again?"

Violet hated herself then, because he was absolutely right — she did want to take his cock again and feel his cum filling her up.

"Yes, Daddy."