Bad Girl - Good Load

Story Info
She's a good girl with a 'bad' fantasy.
3.3k words
4.56
111.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieB
SadieB
34 Followers

Katie could barely focus enough on the bottle to see that the head of it pointed right at her. "Truth" she said... and the question...'what turns you on most?' A "good girls" most dreaded question echoed off the dorm room walls.

"I have fantasies about watching men jerk off," Katie said before she realized the booze was talking for her. 'Sister Agnes forgive me' she thought in slurred tones

"Really?" Chorused her room full of mostly male friends.

"Really." She and Jose Cuervo responded in unison; sister Agnes apparently preoccupied...

Within a week the sociologist major's answering machine was filled with propositions. I'll let you watch me if I can lick your pussy. I'll let you watch me and my girlfriend if you let us watch you and our friend Joey; and so on and so forth. She had taken to erasing the messages while saying the mantra, "don't drink with dorm mates, don't drink with dorm mates..."

One Monday about two weeks after the party she pushed the play button on her machine with the usual cavalier half ear. As she pulled her books out of her bag, the voice intrigued her. It was familiar, so she listened.

"Hey Katie, it's Liam." Thank God, she thought, an actual message for her... not some smut through the wire. "I don't know how you'll take this" it continued, "and I haven't had the nerve to bring it up in person, but, um, I heard about your fantasy deal." Jesus Christ she thought, even Liam?! He was a classmate, a friend, an honor student.

"I know it was at a party and you were drinking, (an understatement) but word has gotten around and Cathy wanted me to call you." Cathy was Liam's girlfriend since High School. There was an uncomfortable pause.

"Anyway... I've told Cathy about this guy at my club. It's just a joke, of course, but I told her and she thought I should tell you." Another long pause and Katie could hear Cathy's agitated voice in the background telling him to go on.

"Well, us guys avoid ever hitting the showers with him 'cause he yanks his hog.." Katie's ears perks up against her own will. Yanks his hog? She thought. What an eloquent way of putting it.

"Anyway... I've joked to Cathy about it and when rumor of your fantasy got around, she thought I should tell you. I could sneak you in the showers and let you watch." Katie was definitely listening now. "You know... if you're into that and all." Katie was half wet just thinking about it all the while being embarrassed that her classmate and his very respectable girlfriend were making the proposition.

"thing is," he continued, "uh, um... Cathy wants to watch too." So that's it, she thought. Liam wouldn't tell her about this all on his own. Being masculine and male, the thought of even bringing up another guy "yanking his hog" was unthinkable, but it must do something for him personally if his girlfriend likes it too. "Call me if you're interested... if not... delete this message and just kill me with our sociology book the next time you see me." He hung up and she laughed. Poor guy. Caught between the desire to turn on his girlfriend and most likely a hidden desire to turn on Katie as well and his own manhood and YMCA honor code. Schmuck.

"Hey Liam, it's Katie..." and that's how it started. A somewhat innocent, if

booze induced comment got her into many rooms, closets, and shower stalls. She saw more men shoot their load than she could count on both fingers and toes. The first was Liam's victim

Apparently this guy, Remy was infamous for his "yanking" habits. No one showered with him. Liam knew most of the trainers at his gym and could easily sneak her and his girlfriend into the showers without a fuss since it was not a popular work out time of day. "Just stand here behind the curtain and tile wall." He instructed. There was an open showering area with many showerheads and then individual showers. Apparently, it was considered "gay" to use these and so it was a safe place to hide behind the cheap plastic curtain and watch the action.

Not two minutes after Liam left the room a tall brunette man walked in. He was what some might call a pretty boy, but not quite. He was built, but not to the extreme. Black hair, nice cheekbones a good strong.... Holy Christ... Katie wasn't' done analyzing his face when his shorts came off and the biggest cock she'd seen in a long time was swinging in the breeze. She could hear Cathy gasp behind her. She'd forgotten about Cathy as it made her uncomfortable being there with another female. She'd accepted the arrangement, as there wasn't a better one.

"What a fucking cock" she felt Cathy breathe in her ear. The closeness of her would normally have bugged Katie, but she was so agitated it only made her hotter to feel breath on her skin.

"Yeah," she replied licking her lips. "Nice cock" they continued to watch with agitated anticipation and a somewhat weird sense of comradery. "I'll cum watching him, if Liam's right." Katie told Cathy bluntly.

"I'll cum too." Was Cathy's response. With those two statements, the awkwardness went away and they both pealed off their panties to prepare for the action.

Remy started washing slowly. First, he washed his hair. As he reached his arms over his head, the girls focused on his dick. Every twitch, every movement, every move of his arms made his cock move. They both sat in the empty single shower stall hoarding fantasies of sucking it. They got wet watching the suds of the shampoo pool in the thatch of hair above his cock. Katie heard Cathy make the involuntary moan that she herself was trying so hard to hold back while secretly making the sign of the cross... Remy very quickly soaped his arms and chest and then placed both hands at his crotch. He was so soaped up that to look at him now was like seeing a man filling his hands with his own cum. Katie and Cathy had the pleasure of knowing that was yet to happen. He started to stroke.

"He's jerking it, girl" Katie heard Cathy whisper in her ear.

"I know" she barely managed to reply. Just the anticipation of getting to actually watch this guy; this really hot guy, rub himself off was about to push Katie over the edge. Having someone whispering with hot breath in her ear was making her wetter than her most José indused fantasy ever did.

Remy started to rub on his cock. At first, it was in which one could consider a hygienic fashion, but after a minute, that cock got bigger and harder. Katie was actually alarmed when she saw the size of what was coming out of the end of his fist.

"Holy Shit" was all she heard Cathy say before she realized she was rubbing her own clit along with Remy's motions. "Keep his rhythm girl." Cathy told her. "Cum with him and let me eat it..." that's when she realized she'd been set up. Liam's girlfriend didn't want to watch Remy jerk off; she wanted to watch Katie jerk off. She was soo stupid. Anger started to rage through her. She wouldn't be used. She pulled her fingers away from her damp pussy just as Remy reached for his over full and straining sack.

"Oh God" Katie cried out as Cathy's tongue hit her barely exposed clit. She'd pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties just enough to pleasure herself to watch this man shoot his cum all over the shower without realizing the opportunity she was giving the other woman beside her.

"He's quite a specimen," Cathy slurred between her already wet thighs.

"Yeah he is," was all Katie could get out without sounding like a drunken moron. In any other situation, she could have defended herself, her pussy, against this violation; but watching Remy rub his hand up and down his shaft was rendering her basically stupid. She knew her own skin was already slick with her own fluid. Her inner thighs were glistening with what leaked helplessly out of her cunt. Cathy just licked it off while Katie watched helplessly.

"Cathy this wasn't the plan" she barley managed to pant out between hot, sweet breaths.

"I know" was the only response she got out of her classmates girlfriend as her tongue started it ascent not only over her clit, but into her pussy. She was angry, but she was also close to cuming in this girl's mouth. "Might as well have someone help you along the way, while he pulls on his cock." Cathy murmured.

Cathy had taken little time away from Katie's cunt to say the words, but the words did Katie in... "pulls on his cock."

"Say it again" Katie begged of this nubile little blonde taking sacrament between her legs. "Say it again." Knowing Katie's fantasy and knowing what she wanted, Cathy did as told...

"pulls his cock, pulls his cock, pulls his cock" Cathy repeated it over and over as she drank the cum dripping out of Katie's sweet pink cunt. Her tongue switching off between lapping her lips and driving deep into her pussy. All the while Katie watched Remy work his shaft into a splendor of the hardest piece of meat she'd seen in all her days at the dorm. His fist hard and tight as it worked it's way up to the head. Softer as he worked his way over it. When he got to the tip, he seemed to linger... momentarily on the most sensitive point. Katie didn't ache to be there, helping him with her own supple hand but to watch him do himself. 'Fuck that Cock' she said under breath as Cathy began to buck and rile between her legs.

"Oh shit, you're making me cum just by arching against this wall. You really get off on this don't you?" at the question, Katie looked down at the little blonde lapping at her pussy. Her eyes were so blue and her chin dripping with her own desire.

"Baby," Katie heard herself cooing to this little one on her knee's, realizing for the first time that Cathy was as turned on by her, as she was by the built man unaware in the next shower stall. "You want my cum too?" The innocence of the question had Cathy's clit so wet and tight she thought she'd cum on the tile floor, and then started to.

"Yes" she would have screamed if not for the fear of alerting the man so close by and therefore ruining Katie's orgasm. "When the cum starts to drip from his cock, I want your cum to flood my mouth. I'm just waiting." Katie was as at odds between the turn on from the image of his cum and the sweetness of the demand. She had always fantasized about other's orgasms, and for the first time saw her own as the key point to getting someone else off. She found that twist extremely arousing.

"I'll cum in your mouth so hard you'll drown in it... just help me make the most of him." Katie promised the little blonde as she got on her hands and knee's to watch Remy climax from the most nubile position. Katie always guessed she'd like doggie style best but couldn't jerk her own clit well that way. If she could watch; her ultimate fantasy, and get her clit worked by someone else; what the hell? It was the best of both worlds. She was so fucking turned on and wet at this point, reason didn't come into play. "Lick me good while I watch him shoot his load." She told Cathy. "but..." she turned her head over her now naked shoulder and gave Cathy a momentarily menacing look...Cathy held her breath long enough to hear Katie tell her, "lick it good. Suck on my clit until you choke on my cum." And with that Cathy starting to lick in vain.

Katie continued to watch the naked man in the shower who had a fist full of hard cock. Her palms were wet from the shower water left by the men who had left only 20 minutes ago and her knees ached against the hard tiles. She wondered if they'd left cum on the floor too and thought of running her tongue along it to get a taste. Cathy distracted that thought. Katie's legs were spread so deliciously with a pretty a little tongue between them that she didn't either care or regret that dreams about men's cum turned into realities of her own. She had only a moment to appreciate the art of Cathy's mouth before she was distracted by the show she'd come to see.

He reached down with his free hand to cup his full and heavy sack. 'So full of cum they must be heavy' Katie thought to herself happily.. So full of cum. His hand started to move faster and faster over his shaft. Squeezing the base and loosening near the head. The head of that penis was almost purple it was so engorged. When she took the time too look at his face she could see his jaw muscles tighten with each thrust of his arm while working that big hard hog. She knew he was thinking about pussy. Fucking pussy, licking pussy, she could see it in his face. If he only knew what was happening to her own little bit of pussy paradise just feet away, his cum would have been far shot and far gone. While near orgasm herself, she appreciated his artistic pleasuring style. For a man near shooting it, he spent the time to spread his fingers just a bit over the tip. Katie watched him rub it almost lovingly. Thumb the top, finger the bottom; slowly work the head of that big fucking prick until it spit. If it was her hand she'd be squeezing that shit so hard and fast the cum would ooze out between her fingers. She'd work that cock into such a frenzy he'd be lucky not to spill it on himself, but then she'd do what she loved to do most. She'd milk it. Milking a cock was what Katie considered the best pastime in the world. Watching cum pour, rather than shoot out of a hard dick was worth all the time it took to accomplish it. Luckily for her though, she wasn't the one working it... he was.

"You're dripping, baby" the words knocked Katie out of her reverie momentarily. Cathy was practically spitting the woman's drip out of her mouth it was pouring out so fast.

"Shut up and suck my cunt" Katie commanded, very out of character for such a "good girl." She was so worked up actually watching this man work his own mule she didn't care what the hell came out of her mouth. She had fantasized, dreamed, and very often masturbated over the idea of watching it. To be actually doing it for real was amazing. Not only was this man attractive, but he was completely unaware that she was there. He was getting off in his hand, thinking only that he was getting off in his hand. He may have had a head full of pussy and licking and sucking, but Katie knew it was his fist and only his fist that was fucking that cock. Something about watching a man fuck his own cock with his own hand threw her so far over the edge that she kept on her hands on the floor but lifted her ass so high her legs were straight. "Tongue fuck me you slut," she said as loud as she could without being found out." She realized she was in that old gym stance of stand up and touch your toes position she always claimed to hate. Somehow knowing that her panties were down and there was a willing tongue and if she dared to hope, a willing set of fingers behind her, negated the fact. "Fuck me."

Cathy was more than willing to oblige. Liam had told her that Katie was shy and she had thought she'd get to initiate the girl into the world of sloppy, wet, who gives a hell fucking, but apparently, this one was ready to go. A good little schoolgirl who needed to get fucked was her favorite kind. Cathy took two fingers and without warning rammed them so far up Katie's pussy that she heard the tears well up in her eyes. She waited for protest but got none and started to work them in and out of the tight wet hole. Before she'd pulled them in and out more than twice they were slick and white with the girls virgin cum. Cathy was thanking the stars that Liam had set up the camera because she was too turned on to watch as much as she knew she would want to later.

"He's going to shoot his load soon, sweetie," Cathy said between Katie's knee's. The cum's going to shoot out of that cock so fast we'll need instant replay to fully appreciate it. Look's like that sack is full of it." The more she talked about the man cuming the more Katie's knees started to buck and give in. Cathy knew that's what would send over the edge so she continues. "God, every time he yanks his pretty dick that sack just bounces helplessly and swollen. God it must ache just practically shaking like that. Watch his balls while he yanks it. Watch them move up and down so full of his cum it must hurt. A sack full of cum. Look how heavy and full it it is, baby. You can see it tightening up from here. Each stoke makes that sack tighter and tighter." Katie started to moan in little girlish moans. She wanted to lick his balls, slobber her tongue all over them because they were so swollen and heavy. "Tighter and tighter because he's about to make himself cum. He's going to make himself cum in his fist."

Katie was near beside herself. Cathy's fingers were so far inside her she thought they'd come out her mouth. Damn it felt good though. She finally gave into the want and went back down on her knee's so that she could push her pussy hard against Cathy's hand. A very small part of her; way beyond her reach at the moment, was embarrassed; mortified even. Katie was almost a Ph.D. An honor student. A good girl getting finger fucked in the shower by some filthy, loose, bottle blonde with amazingly huge tits. She was loving it. She had a brief moment of picturing herself in her Sunday best, next to her respectable friends; pink dress, white cotton panties, pumps, pony tail... "Finger that pussy 'till it cries on you." She heard herself say. So much for Sunday best.

Remy was nearing the end too and Katie knew it. She was torn between the desire to watch the cum shoot out of him and the desire for him to stroke it forever so she never had to deal with the end of the moment. His hand moved faster and faster. He'd given up his artistic debate with the head of it. He was no longer coddling the head with his thumb but punishing the shamefully long and thick length of his entirely too large prick. Faster and faster, his fist moved up and down the wet and soapy shaft as Cathy's tongue sloppily slapped against Katie's clit. With four fingers rammed up her cunt, Katie watched the cum start dripping out of Remy's cock. At first, she thought the man was milking his cock himself. Then she realized that was just the precious prelude as what seemed like buckets of cum started shooting out of the tip. Beautiful semen ran over and through his fingers, covering his fist and making it's way to drip onto his thighs. He had so much cum Katie had plenty of time to watch while filling Cathy's mouth as promised.

SadieB
SadieB
34 Followers