Bad Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a moody one, aren't you?" Alexa asked.

"No, I'm not moody, I just like to know where I stand. I don't like surprises, especially when it comes to women. Already had that experience when I found out my last woman was cheating on me."

"Oh, that's unfortunate. She must have been crazy." She put her hand on his arm. "But what does that have to do with me?"

He looked at her hand rubbing up and down his arm, letting his eyes trail up to her shoulders and into her face. She batted her long, dark lashes over her cat-shaped eyes. Her lips were slightly parted, glistening with a gold tint. It was hard to stay mad at somebody as cute as she was.

"I guess it has nothing to do with you."

"So are we going to have our date or what?"

He took the last swallow of his drink, clanking the glass down on the bar. "I'm ready. But let's leave and go somewhere else. I don't feel like staying here now. Hungry? Want to grab something to eat?"

She smiled. "Now you're talking. Why don't we stop off and get something and take it back to my house? I don't care what we eat, as long as I get you for desert. I have some treats in my refrigerator to use on that big thing you got in your pants."

Hmmm. Suddenly, all the reasons he had to feel angry at her seemed to disappear, like smoke wafting through the air. The movie trailer was playing coming attractions in his head, of him pushing her dress over her head to expose those big breasts that were hiding under the material. His next scene was pulling off the black lace thong he imagined she was wearing, so he could have full access to her pussy, burying his fully engorged dick deep inside her tight walls. His naked body was rubbing all over her sweaty, butterscotch skin. He liked the plot and the action.

"And if it bothers you that much, the only man on my dance card from now on will be you, ok?"

Justin cracked a smile. "Well, why are we still sitting here? Let's go, so we can have desert out in your backyard tonight."