Bad Impression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed his finger and held it up to her face as she jumped at it and took into her mouth. Something about a girl devouring a finger that was just into her ass was really dirty to James and also a huge turn on. She took his hand and kept his finger in her mouth as he again got on his knees and without hesitation slowly put his throbbing cock in her ass.

She yelled with surprise and then satisfaction as her ass relaxed and fully took him in. Neither had ever done this before and just as James was beginning to fuck the tight hole, he said he was going to cum. He took him member out of her and shot a small load on her belly. He was fully spent and fell on the bed, totally satisfied and now awakening as if from a dream.

Both knowing the circumstances and appreciating the facts, James got up after a couple of minutes of silence, went to the bathroom and brought Tracy a towel. He kissed her on the forehead and then the lips as a thank you, grabbed his robe and returned to his room.

It was now 1 AM and he climbed into his bed with a large grin and a clear mind. If there was one thing he could do to remove stress before a job interview, he just discovered it was to fuck the hell out of a beautiful stranger. He went to sleep almost instantly and did not have any dreams, having lived one that night.

The next morning, James woke up and felt energized. He hadn't heard the the wake-up call yet. Maybe he was too excited about the interview and last night's amazing events. He felt confident for the day and ready to get this job. James rolled over to look at the clock on the nightstand and his heart jumped! It wasn't before his 7:30 wake-up but rather it was long after. The clock read 10:15 AM and James was out of bed stumbling around for confirmation on his cell phone.

Yes, he had over slept and apparently the wake-up call had never come. What he didn't know was that sweet, innocent elementary teacher Nicole could have a mean streak and had called the hotel and canceled the wake-up call, knowing how James liked to sleep and depended on a nudge from her when she got up.

James had planned to iron his shirt in the morning to clear his mind and mediate as he practiced how the interview may go. He had planned to take a nice shower to calm his spirits and shave to be baby-face smooth. James had planned to be in the lobby at the office at 10:45 and calmly read the newspaper so he could have some topics of conversation outside the job to reveal that he was well-rounded and fully capable.

This professional James, this suave and well-prepared James that had gone to bed in ecstasy and fully confident had been replaced by a man who was stubbing his toe on the foot of the bed, taking a rather rushed shower and shaving, only slowly enough to not make any apparent nicks. James dressed in record time, allowing for a few wrinkles in his shirt that were worse than they appeared in the half-light of his hotel room.

Luckily, he did know where the office building was from his recon the night before and caught a taxi that made good time as well. Luckily, James caught an elevator in the lobby and luckily got to the office lobby at 10:59. James wasn't late but he was frantic with his appearance less than stellar and his confidence now shaky.

After letting the receptionist know he was there and directed to sit down, James took a seat and tried a breathing exercise to calm him. He silently repeated a mantra about being great, perfect for the job.

As James was looking around at the lobby décor, he heard a man and woman laughing as they came from the inner office. He recognized the laugh of the woman instantly and looked up to see Tracy in a navy business suit, much like the black one of yesterday. She shook the man's hand as he told her she did great and that she would certainly hear from the office.

12