Bad Kitty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led Nora over to the couch in the corner, and was dimly aware of others following, of eyes upon her as she pushed the pale woman onto the cushions and promptly fell to her knees, pushing Nora's legs apart. Without hesitation, Elizabeth took the other woman's pussy in her mouth and began to lick up and down, tasting every drop of her juices. She began with long, full strokes of the tongue, her face quickly covered in wetness, then became more refined, focusing in Nora's hardening clit. She rubbed the underside with her tongue, and was rewarded with moans that bordered on screams from above her. She looked up to see Nora fondling her breasts, her mouth open in an expression of ecstasy, begging her not to stop. And she didn't.

Every lick brought to her the reward of a new and different noise from the woman under her control; every touch gave her more and more power. And then, she felt a presence behind her once more, and welcomed it.

Her own pussy was soaked, she knew this. All Elizabeth had to do was spread her legs as she knelt on all fours, lapping at Nora's delicious pussy as Eric's cock entered her, filling her cunt with what she had been craving all night. It slammed into her, hard, forcing her mouth deeper into Nora's crotch, overwhelming her senses from every direction. In front of her, the smell and taste of the most beautiful pussy she had ever tasted, and behind her, a cock ramming into her with sheer lust behind it, not just animal attraction but a need to be inside her, to be one with her.

And then, Nora came.

She came in a series of high-pitched squeals, her hips gyrating against Elizabeth's face, coating her in cum. Nora's legs were still shaking as she screamed again, louder this time, begging for more even as the feeling became too powerful for any further stimulation.

Finally, Nora was silent below her, and the feeling of the hardness taking her with each thrust came into full frame of mind. Elizabeth reached down, circling her own clit with a single finger as she felt him grip her from behind, his body enveloping her in his own, taking her with each and every thrust.

He stopped. Elizabeth let out a low moan of frustration, knowing she had been nearly about to cum all over his pulsing cock. But Eric had other plans. He pulled her from the floor, sitting on the couch next to a panting Nora. No communication was necessary to show what she should do, as she quickly sat on top of him, pushing down until he was once again fully inside her, riding him hard.

Being in control once more nearly drove her over the edge, and Elizabeth had to resist reaching down to finger her swollen clit, which would have made her cum instantly. Nora was still there, sitting next to Eric, watching them as she rode his cock vigorously, his own hips thrusting to push himself farther and farther inside her. She was looking down at him when a pair of hands touched her from behind, running up and down her back.

They were soft, feminine hands, and as she turned to look, Elizabeth recognized the blond in the white corset from earlier. She smiled at the blond, closing her eyes in ecstasy, too excited to even consider not allowing this woman to touch her.

And touch her she did. The blond woman ran her hands all over her back, her ass, and reached around her to fondle he breasts even as she impaled herself over and over again on the warm cock below her. Soon, she felt a tongue, the blond's, licking downwards, further with each stroke, running all the way down to the small of her back. Further still, the blond licked in long, seductive strokes, holding herself against Elizabeth and she bounced up and down, riding Eric's hardness over and over. His hands fell to her breasts, twisting her nipples, even as the blond spread her asscheeks and pushed her tongue against Elizabeth's waiting hole.

The moan that Elizabeth let out was deep, guttural, almost feral in nature, begging for more without words, only pure emotion. Her pussy was filled, her ass was being licked, and her mouth...was empty, but only for a short time. She looked upwards from the man she was riding only to see a cock placed in front of her. Moving her eyes further, she realized this was the man she had seen the blond talking to, with the spiked black hair.

She was far beyond contemplation at this point. Her pussy was sopping, and she needed anything and everything. She was a Bad Kitty, and she needed it all. Without hesitation, she took the spiked-haired man's cock in her mouth, pushing it as far down her throat as she could. This gave the added bonus of leaving her ass more exposed for the blond, and driving Eric's cock deeper inside her cunt.

Gulping sounds came from her lips as she attempted to take all of the hard cock in her mouth, nearly gagging on it as he began to fuck her mouth in earnest. Her ass was being fully fucked now by the blond's expert tongue and the cock inside her was far too much. She reached down, needing it more badly than ever before, and began to rub her clit in circles, slowly at first and with increasing intensity. She looked down at the man below her, breaking from the cock in her mouth temporarily to lock her lips around his.

"Cum for me," he growled, his hands wrapping around her neck.

"Yes." She moaned.

"Cum for me with a tongue in your ass."

"Yes."

"Cum for me with a hard dick deep in your mouth."

"Oh God, yes."

She broke this kiss, if only to obey his request, and grabbed the cock in front of her with her free hand, working her mouth over it in every way she knew, her other hand still rubbing at her cunt. She was bucking now, hard, her feet tingling with every thrust of her hips, ready to explode at any second.

And then, it happened. Her body began to shake, her cunt convulsing involuntarily. The cock inside her was pulsing hard as well, and it began to shoot inside her, filling her pussy with hot, sticky cum as she shook against it.

And in that same moment, she realized that her cunt was not the only thing being filled. The spiked haired man had succumbed quickly to her skills and the show from earlier, his cock pulsing in her mouth, releasing shot after shot deep down her throat, forcing her to swallow every drop as it came out.

Dimly, she began to realize she was breathing heavily, still straddling Eric, unable to move, only to wrap her arms around him. Her senses told her everyone else had moved away, perhaps even departed completely. She kissed him, roughly, her lips still spattered with cum, and he kissed her back just as hard, their lips locking in post-orgasmic passion. His arms enveloped her body, drawing her nearer to him. They lay there, only their breathing punctuating the silence.

At last, he spoke.

"I have to see you again."

"I know," she said. "Me, too."

12