Bad Luck over the Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers

Suzie hesitantly held the towel away from her chest for a few moments so she could wrap herself in it. For a few moments she was at risk of flashing anyone in front of her, but soon she got the towel around her body.

Suzie wasn't pleased with the towel though. As she feared, the towel wasn't as big as she'd like. It managed to reach around her, but length wise it didn't cover all that she wanted. She could just barely get her breast hidden, but this left the lower half of her panties on show. She didn't want to leave them out in the open, but again she had to try and hope that people thought they were bikini bottoms.

Suzie looked behind her and was glad to see that the couple had retreated into the pool room, probably thinking the show was over. Suzie pulled and tugged at the towel now, wanting to see what she could do with it. She felt self conscious about raising it too high above her panties, but her shoulders were left very bare. It would be obvious to anyone looking that she didn't have a top on, or at least a top with should straps. Maybe she'd get lucky and they'd think she had some type of skimpy top on underneath.

Taking a deep breath, Suzie slowly walked forward toward the lobby. She would have to make it up several floors now, dressed as she was. She didn't know how she would explain herself if someone confronted her.

Suzie spent as little time as she could in the lobby. The first thing she did was turn and get into the elevator alcove. She was about to enter the stairwell she had come from originally, but there was a sign on the door. Somehow in the short time she had been on the ground floor, the hotel had to actually lock off the stairwell for maintenance. Suzie felt trapped now, not knowing what to do to get to her room.

She could have tried and find another stairwell, but that would only prolong her journey. With her luck, she figured that would only lead to disaster and more lost clothes. Although she didn't like the sound of it, this meant she'd have to ride the elevator.

Suzie pressed the 'up' button to summon the elevator. She tried to calm herself, telling herself it wouldn't be long till she could be back in her room. Her heart began to race though as she saw other people begin to gather in the alcove. Two woman and three men had all joined her in the alcove, also waiting. She didn't want to spend the elevator ride with other people, but she didn't want to wait for empty elevator either.

As they waited, Suzie couldn't help but shy away from the group. She didn't want to be the one standing in front of the door, everyone else free to stare at her from behind. She felt safer off to the side where she could make sure no one was staring. Luckily besides a few glances, no one seemed to pay her much attention. She was feeling very naked though in just a towel and panties, standing out in the open in a hotel.

Suzie's adventure looked like it would be coming to an end once the elevator did arrive. After a few people got off and left, the others started to enter. Suzie was last to enter and realized it was a mistake to wait at the side. The walls of the elevator were soon covered by everyone and their luggage, leaving only enough room for Suzie to stand in the center. She did her best to will herself to stand still and press the button to her floor. Sadly it seemed almost everyone was on the floor right above hers, and would be with her the whole ride.

Suzie waited as the elevator went up its first few floors. Suzie wanted to hide and be alone. She felt so nearly naked in the little bit of clothing she had. She could see her reflection in the reflective walls of the elevator, and could see a lot of exposed skin. Her bright red panties stuck out too compared to her pale skin and white towel.

At the 4th floor, one of the men got off. He had squeezed right around Suzie, and Suzie thought about the horrors if she had lost her towel as she had to twist and turn to let the man through. Luckily for her, she didn't lose her towel. The next stop would be hers, and she could get to the safety of her room before something did happened.

Suzie was left uneasy though when she heard the snickering of one of the ladies behind her. Suzie didn't know why, but she knew it was a bad sign. She looked around her and noticed that the other passengers averted eye contact. She was really worried now, knowing it had to be something to do with her.

As Suzie had tried to stretch and turn to let the previous guest off the elevator, her panties in their wet state must have slipped down. Suzie hadn't realized it, but for the last few second she had been standing with her butt hanging out of her panties, which was easily seen from under the bottom edge of the towel!

Suzie blushed realizing that she'd been mooning the other guests. Yet before she could even move to cover, the elevator arrived at her floor, and the doors opened to two more guests waiting. It didn't take long for Suzie to realize that meant that she wasn't just showing off her bottom anymore. With the wet panties down to her thighs and the towel up to high, she knew that the two men in front of her could just barely see what should be her most hidden body part! If it weren't for the panties keeping her thighs together, she'd be showing a lot more too, but she fortunately was probably only showing off her pussy fur.

With all the embarrassment and adrenaline rush, Suzie wasn't able to think straight. Rather than pull her panties up to cover herself, she instead tried to escape the elevator. Yet with her wet panties clung to her thighs, she was only able to stumble a few feet until losing her balance.

Suzie ended up lying on the ground, her panties wrapped around her thighs and her towel pooled around her body. She was left nearly completely naked for all these people. It was only a second she was on show until she was able to stand again and hold the towel in front of her breast. She also pulled the front of her panties up with her free hand to hide that portion.

Suzie wasn't about to stand there and let herself make a fool of herself anymore. Yet as she turned and ran from the elevators, the people still left standing there got one last view of her butt. Suzie only managed to pull the front of her panties back up with her free hand; they hadn't gotten up above her backside.

-------------------------

Part 3

Suzie didn't have a plan on where she was going; she just wanted to get out of sight. She was running through the hall with her panties barely on and a towel just pressed to her chest. She had to get decent, but she didn't want to just stand out in the middle of the hall.

Out of the corner of her eye, Suzie noticed a lounge room. Every floor had one, it was just an area for people to get together and relax in. Suzie didn't know if anyone would be in there, but it beat standing in the hallway.

Rushing in, Suzie was relieved to find she was alone in the room. The room was dark, curtains covered the walls and the lights were off. A few couches lay about and the TV was turned off. Suzie dropped the towel on a nearby table, happy to finally take a breather.

She finally noticed now that her panties were still hanging down in back. Suzie laughed thinking it was a miracle she still had the panties at all. She was finally on her floor, and she could finally get to her room and relax for the rest of the night.

Suzie was still embarrassed by all the people that had seen her. She hated the fact that her panties would betray her so much. She couldn't believe just how much pool water they were still holding. She hardly wanted to trip on them again, so she slid them down her legs, planning to give them another good wringing.

With panties in hand, Suzie heard a sound at the entrance to the room. She couldn't let herself be caught naked, not again! Suzie didn't think she'd be able to get her towel on, so she went for the next best cover, one of the drapes. Suzie just barely made it beneath one as she heard two people laughing as they walked in.

Suzie held her breath as carefully as she could. She moved as little as she could. She had only been able to get in at the last second, so she was uncomfortably pressed front side towards the window. Behind her she could hear the two people, what sounded to be a man and a woman, walk in and sit on the couches nearby. She tried moving just a little but noticed that it moved the curtain just too much for her to feel safe. She couldn't believe that in so little time she was suddenly again naked, and with people only a thin layer of fabric away.

Suzie hoped that the curtain was thick enough so not to show off her silhouette. Suzie looked out the window she was up against and saw it was indeed a lot brighter now than earlier since the clouds had disappeared.

Suzie also noticed the predicament that she was in. The window she was against was large and went as low as just a couple inches above her knees. This left her whole body on view to the outside world!

Suzie tried to avert her eyes. She told herself she didn't want to know if anyone was looking at her, she wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyways. Yet her curiosity got the best of her and she looked out her window to the outside world. She could barely see ground, so she didn't worry too much about anyone down there. Yet as she looked up, she saw many windows and balconies. She stopped her wandering eyes as soon as she saw two girls on their balcony.

The balcony was directly across from Suzie, but the girls thankfully were looking away. The two were probably about her age, and they seemed to be having a smoke break. Suzie quickly glanced around and was happy to see they were the only ones out on the balconies. Suzie wasn't about to calm down much knowing that the two girls could easily catch her.

Suzie tried to slowly move away from the window, to at least turn around, but she didn't have much room. The slightest movement seemed to move the curtains, and she didn't want to alert the others in the room.

It took all her strength to not move from the spot. She felt so exposed with her body pressed against the glass. She knew it would probably look like she was doing this on purpose too! Suzie saw no other options besides that though. If the girls in the other building saw her, they at least couldn't do anything about it.

When one of the girls turned their attention in Suzie's direction, it didn't surprise Suzie when her eyes went wide. Suzie was also not surprised when the woman started to point Suzie out to her friend. Soon both pairs of eyes were locked on Suzie's exposed body.

Suzie wanted to keep still as much as she could. She didn't want to keep exposing her body, but she knew the alternative would only lead to more people seeing her naked. However, she couldn't resist turning her head away to avoid eye contact. At least the girls across from her wouldn't be able to recognize her.

Suzie wasn't about to be spared though. Suddenly she heard the couple on the couch not far away speak up.

"Hey, what are these I've found?" she heard the guy exclaim.

"Oh put those down, you don't know where they've been!" The girl said, giggling.

"That's the interesting part though, who do you think left them? What's the story behind them?" He asked.

"Some girls are like that I guess, maybe she was with her man and just couldn't wait?" The girl reasoned. Suzie was starting to worry what they might have been talking about.

"Giving you any ideas maybe?" the guy joked.

"Unlike some girls, I'm not that desperate, I can wait," the girl said seductively.

Suzie then heard what sounded like the two kissing. Suzie couldn't believe she was stuck naked in front of the window while the couple made out on the couch. She wanted to tell them to get a room, but she wasn't about to reveal her presence or her body to them.

Suzie got lucky though when she heard the two get up. "Let's get back to our room," the girl said. Suzie heard the footsteps of them leaving. After a few moments of silence, Suzie was more than ready to get back to her 'clothing.'

Suzie had gotten two steps out of the curtain when she heard the sounds of children running and laughing. Suzie quickly retreated behind the curtain before she could be caught. This time though she faced away from the window. It meant having her bottom on show, but it was better than her front!

"Haha, can't catch me!" said one of the children, a boy by the sounds of it.

"Slow down!" said the even younger girl that was with him. Suzie figured they had to be siblings probably.

This went on for a few minutes. The two kids seemed to have decided to make the lounge room their play area. Suzie could just feel the two girls on the balcony staring at her butt cheeks pressed against the glass, but like before she was stuck.

Suzie then heard the sound of metal rattling nearby. Suzie wasn't sure what it was until she heard the little girls say, "let's let the sun in!" The little girl was at the chain that opens the curtain!

The girl gave the metal chain loop a tug and the curtain began to slide open. It seemed in just mere moments it would reveal Suzie to these little kids!

Suddenly the curtain stopped though, and even began to move the other way. Suzie was saved!"Stop that, I want it dark! How else am I supposed to be the monster?" The little boy said.

That monster just saved her from the embarrassment of being caught naked by those little kids. Suzie's heart jumped again though when suddenly the curtain began to move again! "I want to see the sun!" the little girl shouted as she again started to pull at her half of the chain.

Neither child quit. The curtain kept moving back and forth. Every time it seemed to get really close to Suzie, but then it would retract away. Suzie held her breath, not sure what to do. She tried side stepping away from the side where the curtain was opening, but she didn't have much room left.

The curtain was also having a different effect on Suzie. The rough material as it glided back and forth was also rubbing against her nipples. Suzie's nipples were already partially extended from the cold of the window earlier, and this friction only added more stimulation. Suzie could hardly believe that in the middle of this whole situation she was actually being turned on!

Suzie was now not only hoping to stay hidden, but to also keep herself from moaning out loud. She was also hoping the 'monster' would keep his den dark!

The brother was losing his battle for control over the curtain. The little girl gave one tough yank on the chain and the curtain flew nearly open. Suzie was probably just a few mere inches from being discovered, but someone had come to her rescue. "Hey you two, we're leaving, get going or we'll leave you hear," Suzie heard a woman say, most like the children's' mother. The children groaned, but Suzie heard them walk away. Suzie was again alone!

Suzie didn't have to move far to get out of her hiding spot. She was happy to see no one around, and was even happier to hear no one coming. Suzie yelped though when she looked to her side. She was still standing in front of the window, and the two girls from the other building were still watching. Suzie quickly shut the curtain and sighed in relief. She could finally end this.

Suzie scampered to where she had left her things. Suzie found where she had thrown the towel, but her panties weren't where she dropped them. Suzie held the towel up to her body while she tried to find her panties. They were nowhere to be seen.

It then struck her that her worst fears were realized. The thing that had caught the couple's attention earlier must have been her panties after all. Suzie wondered if the guy had taken them with him or something.

Suzie was now left with none of her clothing. All she had was the small towel. Suzie tried to warp the towel around herself and hide everything, but she knew it was useless. If she had the top of the towel fastened right at her nipples, it left her butt half exposed and even some of her pussy. If she lowered it at all though, it would mean she'd be showing off her breast. Suzie settled for having the towel higher up to hide her breast, one hand to hold the towel up, and one hand between her legs. She knew her butt was sticking out from the bottom of the towel, but there was no way to cover it, and she wasn't going to risk dropping the towel.

Suzie slowly approached the hallway. She knew it wouldn't take long to get to her room, but she was naked and didn't want to take any chances. She had only a small towel, and nothing else. She waited till she was sure the coast was clear, and quickly ran down the hall.

"18, 17, 16..." Suzie mentally said as she ran down the hall reading all the door numbers. She was getting closer and closer. Suzie slowed down her run though as she suddenly realized something awful. She hadn't noticed right away, but the numbers all started with a '7'. As she got to 708 she realized that she made a mistake somewhere. Her room number was 808!

Suzie tried to think of how that could be. She remembered hitting the button for the 8th floor before.

It had to have been that the floor the elevator stopped on when she got off was the wrong floor. The person who was out the doors when she rushed out probably had summoned it.

Suzie suddenly felt even more naked. She wasn't even on the right floor! She thought she was in the home stretch.

Suzie clutched her towel, worried about what this meant. She would have to make it a whole other floor. She quickly took off down the hall, not wanting to spend any more time like this.

Suzie was frustrated to see that the stairs were still out of order at the end of the hall. This meant another elevator ride, but this time without her panties!

Suzie took a breath and hit the 'up' button. Suzie immediately ran to the side so she wouldn't be seen by anyone who might be in it. Suzie wasn't sure yet if she could stand getting onto the elevator the way she looked if anyone was there, but she tried to convince herself it was only for a single floor, only a moment.

Suzie couldn't stand the idea though. They'd see she had nothing on under the towel, her butt would be on show, and knowing her luck she'd somehow end up dropping the towel again. She couldn't stand the idea of being caught naked again.

Before the elevator could even get there, Suzie quickly ran towards the stair doors. Suzie didn't know what was going on in the stair well, but she would rather take her chances in there!

Suzie swung the door open and got inside before anyone could walk out of the elevator and see her. She made sure to ease the door shut once she heard the sounds of people above her. She looked around, and besides a few tools lying about and things, everything looked normal.

Suzie slowly walked up the steps. She hoped the people above weren't near her floor's door. Suzie felt relieved when she made it halfway up and saw no one by the door. Halfway up the last set of stairs, Suzie was feeling like she would make it. The sounds of people weren't far, so Suzie took her time to walk slowly.

Suzie got to the top step of her floor, and looked around, up the corner, to make sure no one could see the door. Suzie did see someone at the top of that set, so she quickly backed away against the wall behind her. It had been close, but it didn't sound like she was caught. She took a deep but quiet breath, trying to calm her heart rate. She wasn't only afraid of being caught undressed now, but also to be caught trespassing.

Suzie heard the man at the top of the next stair set start to walk higher up. This would be Suzie's chance! Suzie began to head towards the door to her floor when something suddenly held her in place. With a few tugs Suzie realized somehow her towel was stuck to the flat wall.

Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers