Bad Luck over the Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie tried to pull at the towel, but it wouldn't budge. Eventually Suzie pulled too hard and lost her grip. Suzie went forward, but her towel stuck to the wall. Suzie was surprised to be naked, but even more surprised to see her towel glued to the stairwell wall.

Suzie got up close to it and tried to pull. She then noticed that where her towel was, was right where there seemed to some newly applied paint. The workers must have just painted the wall with some arrows. Suzie's timing and luck couldn't be worse. The paint must dry quickly, and she backed against it just before it was done. Now Suzie's towel was stuck to the wall. Suzie didn't want to stand there tugging at it all day, and she didn't want to tear the towel either. She had to escape now, towel or no towel.

Suzie made sure the coast was clear and quickly opened the door to her floor. She just needed streak to her room, and she wasn't going to wait around. Without looking she flew into the hallway and took off down past the doors. She tried to ignore the fact she was completely naked.

"801, 802, 803..." she mumbled as s he went be each door. She had an arm across her breast, and a hand between her legs. She didn't even look around to see if anyone was around, she was too dead set on her goal.

Finally, after so long, Suzie got to her door. She would finally be inside and find some cover. Suzie uncovered her breast so she could grab the door handle, and pulled it to let herself in.

Yet nothing happened. The door wouldn't open. Suzie tried a second time, but still nothing. That's when she remembered. Her only goal wasn't to get to her room, but also unlock it. Suzie patted her hips as if to check her pockets. Then it finally dawned on her. Suzie had forgotten her key somewhere!

-------------------------

Part 4

Suzie fell to her knees. She couldn't believe what she'd done. She couldn't believe that she somehow could forget the most important thing, one of the whole reasons she ended up exposed to so many people. Suzie looked around herself; hopeful that maybe she just dropped it. Yet the hallway floor was bare, as bare as her body.

Suzie tried to think back. Tried to think when she last saw her key. She remembered getting it from the desk. She remembered she had it when she ran into the pool room. She couldn't remember having it any point after that. Suzie figured the key had to be somewhere there. Suzie knew what this meant though, and she didn't like it. She'd have to sneak all the way down to the pool, and this time she didn't have anything to wear!

Completely naked, and with no other options, Suzie got up and looked around for people for the first time in awhile. She was luckily alone, but she wondered how long her luck could really hold out for.

Suzie quickly jogged back to the elevator and stairs. Suzie had to get down there somehow. Suzie hoped that the stairs would be empty, but after cracking the door them open a little, she could hear some voices. "How'd a towel end up stuck to the wall Frank?" one of them asked.

"Don't know Jimmy, probably some brat playing pranks on us," the other man said as he looked behind him. He could see Suzie peeking through the door way. "Sorry ma'am, the stairs are closed for now."

Suzie quickly closed the door. Luckily the man could only see her head, but she wouldn't be able to take that route. Suzie eyed up the elevator doors. Could she really do it?

Without letting herself stop, Suzie pushed the down button for the elevator. Suzie knew it was risky, but she had no options. She'd have to just bare her body to a few people to get this over with as quickly as possible. Waiting would only lead to more people seeing her she figured.

Suzie was more than relieved when the doors opened and no one was waiting inside. Suzie stepped in and quickly pressed the ground floor button. She didn't want anyone riding down with her, so she figured she shouldn't hesitate.

Every floor Suzie held her breath, as the elevator descended. Again she kept an arm over her breast and a hand between her legs. She didn't want show any more than she had to. The closer she got the lobby, the more her heart race. She knew in mere moments she could end up arriving naked in what could be a busy hotel lobby. All around her on the mirror like walls she could see her naked body.

With a 'ding', the elevator ended up on the ground floor. Suzie wasn't able to keep her eyes open as the doors slid open. After a moment of silence Suzie opened one eye to look around. There was no one waiting around by the elevators. Suzie couldn't believe her luck and quickly got out of the elevator. She could see into part of the lobby and saw that no one was waiting around. She could faintly hear what sounded like someone at the front desk.

Suzie quietly took steps towards the hallway. She knew once she rounded the corner, whatever guest was at the counter could probably just turn their head and see her scampering down the hall, completely naked.

Suzie stopped herself from running once she got to the hall. She wanted nothing more than to make it into the pool room, but she didn't want to create a scene. She kept a fast pace, but she wished she could go faster. Looking behind her, she could tell she hadn't been noticed yet. Suzie was also glad to see the pool room was empty at that time.

Suzie was again surprised by her good luck when she finally got to the pool door. She had made it to the pool without being caught! Suzie didn't slow down though, and quickly began searching for her key.

Suzie searched all around for her key. She didn't see it in the pool, and it didn't look like she dropped it nearby. She didn't have it in the changing room either.

Suzie was worried she'd have to go back to the front counter. She could picture herself standing naked at the lobby counter, explaining why she was naked in their hotel, guests everywhere watching her.

Yet out of the corner of her eye Suzie noticed something. Sitting on one of the tables nearby was a key card! Suzie rushed to it and picked it up. She couldn't tell if it was hers, but maybe the cleaner earlier found it on the ground and put it there.

Suzie didn't have long to celebrate. Before she could make her trip back, she saw a man walking down the hall. He hadn't noticed her yet, but Suzie knew she didn't have much time to hide.

Suzie didn't know where to go though. The changing room was on the other end, and jumping into the pool wouldn't help her with how clear the water was. With only a moment more to think, Suzie decided she had to jump in the nearby hot tub.

Suzie was probably only a moment away from being discovered, but she somehow made it. The man entered and didn't give Suzie more than a glance.

Suzie was glad she hadn't been seen, but now she had to wait for him to leave. She wasn't about to just walk out naked past him if she didn't have to, she at least was hidden beneath the hot tub bubbles. She also had her back to him, so he had little chance of seeing anything. Suzie looked behind her and watched the man do some laps in the pool. She was worried this guy might take as long as the one from before.

Suzie also began to try and plan her way back. She thought about maybe finding a new towel to cover with, and began looking for one around the room. Suzie was happy to see a small pile off in the far corner of the room. She started to think she'd be able to make it.

Suzie was hopeful when she saw him get out of the pool after only a few minutes. Suzie was about to sneak out of the hot tub to get a towel as the guy left, but the man suddenly turned around and started to head towards Suzie!

"So, what brings you to this part of the country?" The man asked as he sat on a lounge chair nearby the hot tub. Suzie had just turned around and was about to get out of the hot tub. She quickly sank back in and rested her arms outside the tub so she could look semi-natural and keep the rest of her body in the water.

"Oh umm... well... just on vacation," Suzie said. Suzie then noticed a funny feeling between her legs. When she ducked back into the hot tub, she had sat in front of one the tub's jets. Suzie wanted to move, but didn't want to risk raising suspicion. If she squirmed too much, the man might notice. She knew with him so close she had a fairly large amount of risk of being seen.

"From California myself. Here on some business. Seen much of the sites?" The man asked.

Suzie tried to stay still, but the feel of the jets was something new and different to her. She could feel a warmth building in her. The incident earlier with the curtain didn't help either.

The man continued to make small talk with Suzie. Suzie was having a hard time keeping up though. The jet's effect on her was making it hard to concentrate. Suzie was embarrassed just knowing what was going on, that she was becoming so aroused while this man talked to her. She couldn't help it though, every time she tried to move away from the jet, she would stop herself thinking that he might notice her nudity.

Suzie could tell she was approaching an orgasm too. She wanted to stop it, but she didn't know how. Her arousal was clouding her judgment, so she continued to just talk to the man.

"You should really check out the national park right on the edge of town. It's real nice this time of year," the man suggested.

"Ohh- Oook..." Suzie muttered. She blushed knowing that half her answer was a moan. Luckily the man didn't seem to notice at all. Suzie knew she couldn't open her mouth anymore, she couldn't hope to keep from moaning out loud. She tried her best to nod her head to respond to the man's answers, but soon she was at the very edge of orgasm.

"Well, I better get going. Have to get some papers together before a meeting tomorrow. Bye," the man said as he got up and began to walk away.

Suzie was able to squeak out a breathless "Bye," before being sent over the edge. It took all her willpower to not cry out. The tub's jet had proven to be too much for poor Suzie. She was pushed into a powerful orgasm, and if it had not been for fear of being discovered, she probably would have made quite a bit of noise.

"Oh, the name's John, yours?" The man asked as he turned around.

Suzie for a few moments didn't even know how to answer the question, she couldn't even remember her name. She eventually managed to say "Suzie," and that was enough for the man to say his goodbye again, and he was gone. Suzie felt incredibly lucky that somehow the man stayed completely unaware that a naked girl was brought to orgasm right in front of him. Suzie wasn't about to complain of course.

When she got her strength back, Suzie pulled herself out of the hot tub. She was finally thinking straight, and knew she had to get to the towel. Suzie made a quick dash across the room to the piled up towels. Suzie was even able to use her common sense and grab two towels. She wrapped one around her chest and one around her waist. She was in too much of a panic before to think of that

With key card in hand, and towels securely in place, Suzie was ready to finally make it to her room.

In no time Suzie walked into her room, she was astounded. She hadn't been exposed to a single person on the way up. She got a few weird looks, but her towels had stayed in place.

Suzie walked to her bed, let her towels fall to the floor, and just laid back on top of the covers. She stared up at the ceiling, smiling, feeling good that it was finally over.

"Room service!" came a voice from the door."The door was open and I..." the man started to say before stopping mid sentence. Suzie looked up and was shocked to see a man standing with a tray in hand, staring back at her. He also seemed equally shocked. Suzie was spread out completely naked on the bed, and he couldn't take his eyes away. For a few moments neither said anything.

Suzie didn't even get a chance to cover up; the room service man had apologized and left before she could move her hands. It was just Suzie's luck that room service would show up at that very moment. On the bright side, she was right on time for her food at least, and she was pretty hungry.

The End