All Comments on 'Bad Mother Ch. 01'

by IdeeFixee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnalmost 10 years ago
Nice Start

Since you have this as Ch.1 we are hoping that you will follow-up and see where Matthew takes his Mother and does he meet any extended Family. or add to his BDSM games with others in town.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A BDSM Gangbang

Would really like to see Matt's mom raped and abused by at least 12 black guys....all with 10-14" cocks....fucking all three holes simultaneously.

Also tie her to inverted cross and flog her with whip till she almost bleeds.....or have someine stuff a 24" cucumber up her twat......stretched on rack..........wow this story could have never ending different chapters for ages.....please keep it going....very good so far

MrTrustyMrTrustyalmost 10 years ago
Not my forte

Not to my taste, but I can appreciate good writing. It was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Welcome Back!

Hello,

Loved Mother's Helper, Service Provider & The French Club! Thank you for coming back to give us a another installment of slutty mummy and dominant son! Please have son make mummy wear revealing cloths in public, have her wear sexy outfits to her class, and let the boy students a taste of a woman while the son instructs. Have the son use her for his benefits on a daily basis (ex: Watching a movie - pay with mothers body, riding a cab - pay with mothers body, eating at a restaurant - pay with mothers body, buying cloths -pay with mothers body, etc) and specially for the family boys and friends too!! So many men to enjoy such a hot woman, all thanks to her son!

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

what is it with everyone wanting him to turn her into a whore or a gang banging bbc's?why can it not be enough that she is his and she can be happy with just him and now that he knows what she is about he can deal with her issues?if her family was still around wouldnt they have been there to take care her needs since there are no true masters near by?also if she was raised in the lifestyle why would she all of a sudden balk at the tats and piercings?i say just leave it as a mom son pairing with maybe them going to bdsm clubs just for the company,but no outside players.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
> redlion75

One thing that makes Ideefixee's stories so freakin great is that he shares! If you have read his previous work then you will remember the line "mom you told me to share my toys."

In this scenario the mother has been very negligent of her son and been a bad mother. The son is athletic, in sports, and just graduated. So he is popular and about to embark a on a new journey. And what better way to start in a new place in life with a mother who will do anything for him?

I say he uses her for everything and shares her with everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A fucking masterpiece

keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My mom

I bought my own mom from dad now she is my belonging took hef a while niw after i spanked her she listens to me a good girl she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
fuck me

i so badly want somebody to fuck me like this. clamp my huge titties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story!!

I hope you add more chapters. You have a very good talent for this! Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous