Bad Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
953 Followers

So Janice, now on her knees in front of the son whose long patience and restraint had finally broken for good, was prepared when Matt shot a dozen times into her mouth. It was such a huge amount that she panicked when he pulled out his dick and spurted still more gunk onto her eyebrows and nose. Long ago she'd been trained not to swallow till instructed, and to provide a visual of her full mouth at any time. But she didn't think Matthew would like it if she opened her overfull mouth and leaked some of his copious spend onto her chin or chest.

So she opened slowly and carefully, her eyes and eyebrows arched inquisitively, cum dripping off her eyebrows onto her cheeks. "No, you may not swallow," Matt warned. He picked up his camera, which she hadn't noticed, and photographed her with her mouth open. Then he reached for the tawse and smacked it hard into her big left tit.

"Unh!" she groaned, rocking back and forth in pain from one knee to the other while struggling to maintain the load sloshing around in her mouth. He struck the other tit even harder. "Arrgghh!" she moaned.

"Did you swallow any?" he asked. She shook her head.

"Open." She tilted her head back by several degrees and opened. The load was still all there. "Good, you can close but don't swallow." He wasn't finished, for he had found more than the tawse in her closet. He'd opened all the drawers in a black chest, finding a trove of bondage toys, extracting a black leather slave collar, tube of lube, a black eye mask, large, thick black rubber bands, a large thick black butt plug, nipple clamps, cunt clamps, metal chains and weights.

Matt fastened the collar around her neck and clipped a leather leash to one of the collar's D-rings. He remembered that Doms set strict rules for their subs. "At home, you'll wear this collar except when you're bathing." She nodded. He stretched the rubber bands, fitted them onto Janice's tits and pushed down the bands to the bases of her tits, forcing the globes to bulge up and out. Each of the metal, binder clip cunt clamps was three inches long. He placed them on her slippery outer lips which were greasy with her juices. She shuddered. He attached a cloverleaf clamp to the base of each straining dark nipple, tightening them till she whimpered, then added chains to the nipple and cunt clamps. "Turn around and bend over."

It seemed like a dream to Matt. He noticed how the attachment of each toy - and the increasing degrees of pain - made her continually more excited. He took more photos. Janice couldn't believe that the speed and harshness of this discipline was happening in the first punishment session with her son. As for the son, she was used to being photographed during scenes and knew how photogenic and how hot she looked.

Janice turned 180 degrees and placed her sweaty forehead on the carpet, exposing her ass and cunt to her newly dominating son. Matt lubed the anal plug, held it at his mother's dusky ring, and pulled on her leash, forcing her torso to move back and upward so the plug entered gradually. She must be an anal slut as well, he thought. Janice was now going nuts with degradation and arousal. "Turn back," he said, snapping a couple of quick shots.

She was moaning nonstop, finding it almost impossible not to gulp and thus violate her son's cruel order. Matt placed the eye mask over her face and said "Get up," inserting his forearms under her armpits and lifting her to where she could barely stand, directly in front of him. "Get on my lap." Janice realized that, after all these months of craving, teasing and exhibitionism, the hot son she'd been lusting over was finally ready to use his thick young dick to fuck his mother.

She knelt on the sofa and straddled him till he pulled down on her shoulders. From top to bottom, she was a sight to behold: blindfolded; cheeks bulging with cum; collared and leashed; her huge nipples slick with his pre-cum, the abused dark stalks swollen, clamped and chained; her pussy lips bulging first from the tawse and then from the binder clamps; livid splotches from the tawse on her inner and upper thighs; and anally plugged. She was festooned with more bondage hardware than she'd ever worn at one time, more than in the BDSM comics that Matt had been studying.

Not only had Janice never worn so much gear; she'd never been so tormented, so debased, so excited, so degraded or so wet, so craving of double penetration, so eager to fuck her son and new, undisputed master. She knew exactly how she looked and was proud of it.

Once Matt's cock head entered her, she relished the sensation of him spreading her out, her big pussy lips split open with the metal clamps pointing outward. After the head was embedded, his cock drove all the way up and into her. She came right then like never before, fighting to control her big mouth.

Matt gathered all four chains in his hands and rested them on her shoulders, pulling up to stretch her nipples, tits and cunt lips when he wanted her to raise up and off his cock, pulling on her shoulders when he wanted to be buried in her pussy. In either direction, he mercilessly stretched her tits and lips, grabbing the camera to capture a few images. Janice kept cumming, oblivious to the camera, crazed with pain and the reality of finally being fucked - and fiercely disciplined - by Matthew.

First it was her demanding father who had made her his teen slut, followed by her leering uncle and competitive, envious brother. After her boyfriend agreed to share her in service to her father, uncle and brother, she was permitted to marry. Her domineering husband became her main Master, but now, finally, it was her son. Was there something in her bloodline that attracted a steady succession of harsh men, who were relentlessly inventive in their sadistic creativity? Was she born to be a slave who always craved pain and degradation from the disciplinarian males in her family?

After a dozen of these back-and-forths on Matt's lap, they both felt a massive cum coming. When Matt exploded, she thrust her head back and facing upwards, involuntarily spewing her mouthful of cum high into the air. As Matt shot his second huge load, this time deep into his mother's tight cunt, he watched while his spunk, as if in slow motion, geyser up, spreading in the air and splashing down on his mother's orgasmic face, inundating her black hair, upturned face, neck, chest, tits, belly and thighs.

She stayed like that, head hanging backward, dazed from the incredible orgasm, stunned by Matt's instant cruelty and authoritativeness, loving the feel of his fat cock, and knowing his whippings, face fucking, use of toys and cunt fucking were only beginning. And with the butt plug still embedded in her ass, she assumed he'd soon start fucking her ass like crazy - like all her other masters. Would he also share her with others?

Matt took several photos, wondering if she'd have allowed him to have used his video camera on a tripod, recording the entire scene. Next time. At least he had his still camera. He pushed her head forward and ripped off the cum-splotched eye mask. He stared at her shocked face, closed eyes, tumescent tits and protuberant nipples, all drenched in splotches of cum. "Scoop it up and put it back where you had it." He slapped her tits to encourage immediate obedience, the heavy chains swinging the nipple clamps.

Filled with shame for this new humiliation, Janice dutifully wiped as much of Matt's jizz off her thighs, belly, tits and face as she could, with only her fingers as tools, as he took photos. When finished, he ordered her to open her mouth. This time it was easy. She no longer had to be careful with the angle in which she held her head.

"It's only half as full as it was," he said critically. "You've wasted half of my cum. You realize you'll be punished for that?" She nodded. "You can swallow." She closed her eyes, swallowing and savoring the taste. "Next time I'll use a whip or one of those presentation pointers on your tits, or bind them as punishment for driving home drunk on a Saturday night, dressed like a slut." He watched her swallow several more times. Each time she did, he removed a nipple or clit clamp.

As she grimaced in pain, he interjected between each load: "Or suction your tits, or stretch your nipples for not planning a summer vacation for us this year, as you promised. And maybe clamp your clit for picking me up a full hour after soccer practice was over. And photograph your face while cuming from an ass fucking, because you swore you'd clean up all the junk in your car, but never did."

She looked like the cat who ate the cream, aware that prolonged subjugation and discipline were her only paths to forgiveness. "Yes, Matthew."

"Say again?"

"Yes, Master."

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
953 Followers
12