Bad Penny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her to put her knickers on again, went to keep an eye on the corridor. It had taken thirty seconds.

A minute later we were walking through the crowds of students, across the road to the main part of campus, and to the door of her lecture theatre. I gave her a kiss, chaste and sweet, and told her I would see her later.

Tara's prediction was fulfilled.

I spent the next hour in the library, trying to find any of the books on my reading list, and trying to keep my mind off what Penny was experiencing. Every movement on her seat would press the plug home. Every moment she would be stimulated. She had made herself come the day before by simply bouncing on a seat with that plug in her ass, and only a few little rubs at her clit.

I imagined that she would be well turned on by the time the lecture was over. I tried not to imagine what she might want to do as soon as she could get out of the lecture.

We met at the library entrance. She lead me to the lifts, her gait a little strange, hips swinging a little more than usual as she walked quickly. On the eleventh floor at the back of the stacks were the stairs that no one ever used. She made me grab a chair and bring it out onto the landing. I sat on it as she sat on me, her panties in my pocket, her skirt covering us, my cock caught tightly in her pussy, the plug in her ass squeezing me and bringing her to a climax. I knew how hard it was for her to suppress her cries, not to howl and scream and grunt and pant. She bit the collar of my jacket as she came, and left teeth marks, tearing the material, an indelible reminder of the event.

I held her as she shook and bounced on my lap, and kissed her fiercely when she brought her lips to mine, and I came inside her, and had my hands on her naked bottom beneath the skirt, pulling her down hard, pumping deep inside her. When she climbed off me she turned round and lifted her skirt, and said "Please Master, would you remove the plug."

As I did so I saw my come squeezed out of her pussy, and I used her panties to wipe her clean, and then wrapped the plug in them. "Take this home and wash it well. Bring it back to me tomorrow."

Then she sucked me clean, and we went for lunch with our friends in the Great Hall.

I sat beside Penny and sometimes rested my hand on her knee. I kept having a little thrill knowing that her naked pussy, which I had so recently had wrapped around my cock, was only a few inches away. Opposite us were Jim and Clarkey, two guys from the Drama Society who were renowned for their round of one night stands and very short term relationships. Between them they had slept with every available girl in the DramSoc. Indeed each of them had probably slept with most of the girls, and it was rumoured that they had not only swapped partners but occasionally shared as well.

Of course Penny had not been one of the available girls, since she had been going out with me since school days, but now...

As the talk flowed I daydreamed about seeing Penny being spit-roasted, Clarkey taking her from behind, Jim deep throating her. Or watching her take them both, riding Jim, ass shafted by Clarke. I had a hard on, and Penny found it. I had to hold her hand still. Or she would have tried to wank me at the table.

We were joined by Liz and Carla, neither of them currently going out with anyone, both of them former partners of both the boys.

I realised that I had always suppressed my jealousy of them. That I had fancied both those girls and never done anything about it because of Penny. And now things had changed.

A brief, crazy fantasy of spending the afternoon in a six way orgy was broken by the arrival of another girl, who I did not fancy at all. Janice. A girl with the blandest features, least interesting personality, most unimaginative intellect and a dreadful voice. Even in my oversexed and unhinged state I couldn't fit her into any fantasy scenario. Even in a mask. Even gagged.

Still, the idea of getting Liz and Penny in bed had appeal enough to keep me smiling, even though I had to talk to Janice, who had sat beside me. Little Lizzy licking Penny's pussy, as I finger fucked her fanny, Penny prick sucking in an alliterative triangle of raunch and rutting. (Liz, a four foot six tall, or short, classic Irish Celtic waif, raven hair and pale skin, perfectly proportioned so at a distance looked as if she could be a six foot supermodel, was doing an English degree, and wrote poetry. Doggerel seemed appropriate.)

Carla on the other hand (and wouldn't that be nice, Liz's pale skinned dark furry slit on one hand, Carla's light brown curls on the other?) was an athletic and well built girl, with a broad smile and hips to match. Thoughts about her and Penny being fisted by Liz, whose tiny hands would be just small enough, or perhaps having Carla hung up in Mike's living room for Penny to lick her out, drifted past.

Of course I didn't mention any of those ideas to them, but the next day as Penny sat on my cock again, in the Ancient History common room, I told her about my fantasies and noted how each of them made her react.

Clearly Jim and Clarkey were acceptable sexual partners. Clara was less exciting. But her reaction to me talking about Liz was revealing. Penny fancied her. And when I said about her being fisted she almost came at the thought.

I pressed her, asking if she really did find Liz sexy, and she confessed her desire. "She is just so petite and pretty and pale and slim. I would love to see her naked. I'd love to see you fuck her. And I'd love to let her touch me and finger me with those little fingers. And I wonder what she looks like, down there. I bet she's pretty."

"But would she go for it?" I asked.

Penny thought about it. "She'd go for you. If we got her in bed with you I could play too, and then get to play with her. I'll work on that."

I laughed. "And how do you intend to get her into bed with me?"

"I'm not sure yet. But it won't be hard. She has always fancied you, just not done anything because I was always in the way. Leave it with me, Master." She whispered that last word as she kissed me again.

We saw each other briefly on the Wednesday, and on Thursday I invoked the 'no orgasm for boys' rule, since we expected to see Tara on Friday. But I brought Penny to orgasm in the front seat of her car as we sat in a rain shower in a car park behind a hedge at the entrance to the forest park near her house.

I loved to see her come, and hear the catch in her voice, feel her hot breath, kiss her throat as she flushed and gasped and whimpered, and to hold her afterwards, her soft thighs clamped around my hand.

Friday was to be another spectacular event.

I picked up Penny on Friday evening at 7.00. She was beautiful. Hair in loose curls, light make-up that gave her lips a seductive fullness and emphasised her sparkling eyes, and her dress was tight in the bodice, flowing in the long skirt, soft and slightly shimmering, displaying her curves and décolletage in a subtle and enticing way. It wasn't brazen or overt in any way, but it was immensely sexy.

Mike and Tara were ready when we arrived at their house, and we were on the road again in a few minutes. Mike, like me, was in a suit and tie, Tara was in dark blue velvet, a snug dress that had no back and a mandarin collar above a large tear-drop shaped cut out in front that invited the gaze and the lips. Her hair was put up, and her make-up was designed to make her eyes more catlike, giving her a Bond villain's half-Asian moll sort of look.

We had almost an hour to drive, so all the news of the week was covered before we arrived at the hotel. The wedding reception was in full swing.

Jenny and Paul had both been friends of ours for years. Paul was at school with me, a year above but also involved in drama, so we saw a lot of each other. Jen was at school with Penny. They were only the second of our group of friends to get married (and Owen and Kim hardly counted, it was a shotgun wedding, and there were serious doubts about who should have been the looking down the wrong end of the barrels). This was a long term love match, and was precedent setting.

We danced, we drank, we met old friends, and at midnight the Bride and Groom went off (to salacious cheers and suggestions) and the party broke up. We went to the room we had booked. A family room - a double bed and two singles.

But there were seven of us.

Tara's cousin Naimh and her boyfriend Alan, and her friend Lucy, had joined us. All three were years younger than us, and still at school. Naimh and Alan had played with Tara and Mike before – we had seen the video. Lucy hadn't, but had been with Naimh and Alan, and she knew the score. Local law allows you to smoke at 16, have sex at seventeen and drink at eighteen. I'm fairly sure that they had broken all of those laws in the past, but they were all legal now.

The four girls had met and talked in the loo during the disco, and Penny had snogged both of the new girls, at Tara's command. Getting Naimh to play had been easy, she had been Tara's slave for years. Lucy hadn't played that game, but drink and the excitement of it all made it easy for Tara to draw her into a kiss when Penny was with Naimh, and to swap her over when she drew Naimh to her as well. So the girls were already quite turned on, and the last few slow dances had helped to heighten that.

Drink had been taken, and more was brought to the room. I'm not sure how it all kicked off. I was opening another bottle of Cava and Penny was sitting on one of the single beds taking off her shoes, complaining about her feet, a chorus joined in by all the girls, when she looked round to see Naimh snogging Mike, as Tara undid the back of her dress, and Lucy was kissing Alan. Penny looked up at me and said "I'm beginning to feel left out," as I poured her a glass of bubbles.

Looking round myself I said "I'm beginning to feel overdressed."

Alan's trousers were round his ankles as Lucy was slowly wanking him and he was burying his face in her cleavage, and Tara was helping Mike to step out of his trousers as Naimh continued to lock her lips on his and he explored her strapless bra with one hand while fondling her thong unclad bottom with the other.

Penny's hands were on my belt in an instant, and seconds later her lips were on my cock.

I stood there with a bottle of sparkling white wine in one hand and a glass in the other surveying the room as I drank and enjoyed the view and the blow job. I grinned as I caught Alan's eye. Lucy's long blonde hair was obscuring the view of her face as her mouth was taking Alan's cock deep inside, but he was obviously enjoying the sensation as much as I liked what Penny was doing to me. I made a mental note to make sure I got the eighteen year old stranger to suck me later. He laughed when he saw me looking at him, and raised his glass to me. I returned the salute.

We both looked to Mike. He was also grinning, but didn't have a glass in his hand. The half naked Naimh was now sucking his cock, and both his hands were sunk in the copper curls that covered her head. Tara had just finished stripping off his shirt, and flashed me a smile as she stepped towards Alan, taking his wrist and unbuttoning his cuff.

Penny kept sucking me as I leant over to undo the catch and loosen the zip on her dress. Tara, having helped Alan undress, was doing the same service for Lucy. The lacy cream lingerie that was revealed was elegantly trimmed in pink, and I was excited to see the smooth back muscles and hint of buttocks that appeared. I leaned closer to Penny, making her take me out of her mouth, so I could whisper in her ear "I want to see you fuck Alan, and lick both Lucy and Naimh's pussies, and I want you to help me fuck both of them. Okay?"

"Yes Master," was her quiet reply. She was smiling. I kissed her, and then helped her rise so I could slip off her dress.

Beneath it Penny was as usual in co-ordinated lingerie, black silky shiny stuff with black lace trim, bra, suspenders and stockings and a thong. I had told her to shave but leave a little triangle, which was covered by the small piece of silk, but the thong was so narrow that it had sunk into her pussy, exposing her hairless lips, so it looked like she might be totally bare. I spun her round to face the others, ostensibly so I could get at her bra clip, but really to show her off. I was pleased when I undid her bra and pulled it up over her head, making her lift her arms and show off her beautiful breasts, and Alan whistled his appreciation.

I nuzzled her neck and fondled her, making her nipples peak up and letting her push back against me to press against my erection. She was moving sinuously and sinfully, slow and deliberate, aware of the eyes on her and enjoying it. Alan and Mike and Tara were watching, even Naimh turned sideways on Mike's cock to see with one eye. Only Lucy, deeply concentrating on the cock deep in her mouth was oblivious.

I moved my hands down to her hips, taking the strings of her thong which she had put on over her suspenders at my order during her last trip to the toilet. I eased them down slowly, and knelt behind her as I drew them all the way to the floor and off each foot. I smiled again as I heard Alan gasp when Penny's tiny patch of dark fur and shockingly naked pussy lips were revealed.

This was The Eighties, the time before paedophilia invaded mainstream porn. Natural was normal, shaving was a fetish, catered for by only a few, hard to find, magazines. I had never seen a picture of a shaven girl, except for the ones of Tara that Mike had taken. Sometimes girls in mags had trimmed bushes, perhaps a 'landing strip,' but even then their legs were closed - no pink in UK porn. So for Alan the sight of Penny's almost hairless slit was exotic and exciting in it's strangeness.

Penny of course preened. She put her foot up on the bed, exposing her nakedness a little more, and thrust her hips forward as she also raised her hands to her head and thrust out her breasts. "You like it Alan?" she asked, and when he nodded she said "Want a closer look?"

She was moving toward him before he had time to react, and had her hands on his shoulders, pushing him back on the other single bed, and was climbing on top of him before Lucy knew what had happened.

Lucy looked up at Penny with some annoyance, and then round at the rest of us. Mike was now on the bed with Naimh and Tara, a red bush on each hand, pink nipples competing for his mouth as they kissed each other like only a pair of horny bisexual cousins can.

I was sitting naked on the end of the other bed, a few feet away, watching them and Penny straddling Alan's face, pulling her bare pussy lips wide for him to see and lowering herself

onto his mouth. When I saw Lucy's scowl I smiled at her and held out my hand. "Come here pretty Lucy, let me take that frown away."

She took my hand, smiling a little shyly, and I pulled her to me, wrapping her in my arms and drawing her into a long kiss. I had fantasises about that all evening, when I wasn't thinking about Naimh.

She was sweet with Martini, even though she had been sucking Alan's cock, and her perfume was a heady Jasmine and vanilla, Chanel No 5, stolen from her mothers dressing table, the top notes gone as the evening wore on, leaving Sandalwood and spice to come through the sweet flowers and balance the Amber. I could have eaten her neck and wallowed in her smell for hours. But she was suddenly insistent. She had been turned on by having a cock to suck, now I was naked and hard against her body and as my hands pressed her brassiere covered breasts, her lithe back and smooth hips and thighs, and my cock was firm against her bare stomach, her passion welled within her.

I half climbed and half was pushed back on the bed as she moved against me, and straddled me, her pantie-crotch ground into her pussy and against my cock. Her tongue filled my mouth and her breasts were in my hands, and I felt her struggling with her bra catch, and the tension go out of the material. I was delighted to push up under the loosened cups and feel her soft full mounds, with her hard nipples, and hear her first groan.

I had almost forgotten the pleasure of kissing a girl for the first time. In the last two weeks sex had been intense and available, no restraints but also no mystery. I could at any time do anything to Penny. Without foreplay, without kissing her, without warning, without asking. I could simply lift her skirt and fuck her, push her head down to suck me, pull her shirt off and suck her tits, undo her jeans and shag her anally. We had of course shared kisses, short and long, hard and soft, sweet and hot, we had held hands and touched feet under tables, innocent flirtations and soft whispers had been swapped, but the underlying knowledge that anything was instantly possible, and the knowledge of all we had done, changed the meaning of even those quiet moments.

Now, with Lucy, the kiss was unfamiliar. Her lips were lovely but different, fuller and firmer than Penny's, and she moved in different ways, more pressure and less, swifter or slower, more focussed and sometimes more open. Her mouth was a different shape, her tongue seemed more pointed and hard, her breathing had a strange rhythm. It was all new and wonderful.

Her body too was different and gorgeous. Lucy had very firm breasts, and they were quite large as well. She was, I later discovered, on the school hockey team and a keen swimmer. Her muscles were toned and firm although she had soft curves that her genes supplied. Her skin felt firm but smooth, and she moved with a fluid control of her body that spoke of gymnastics and ballet and rock climbing. Yet her responses were like Penny's. Kissing her throat brought a sensuous wriggle to her spine, sucking her nipples (generous and long and hard) made her groan and arch. Running my nails down each side of her spine over the hard muscles, through the small of her back and over her firm buttocks caused her to sigh and spread her hips, pressing her crotch against me.

I slipped a hand inside the back of her panties, squeezing the flesh and pulling her cheeks a little apart, knowing it would excite her to be opened a little, exposed, vulnerable but desired. She moved her knee higher up my body to give me more access and rocked forward, putting her breasts in range of my mouth and bringing her crotch closer to my hand.

As I took one sweet smelling nipple in my teeth I slid my hand round her body, with the elastic and lace waistband on my wrist, and took possession of her bush, her mons, her thick firm labia, the inner softness and wetness of her, the tight cleft that opened to my probing fingers. I heard her gasp and felt her press against my hand, and the jolt of her body as my thumb touched her clit. Her voice was naturally quite low pitched and had a little huskiness in normal speech, but now it was thick with passion and lust as she almost growled "Oh god, that's good."

She was wet and spread on my hand, and she forced her other breast to my mouth, as I moved my free hand to pull at her panties, and push them down. She helped me get them as far as her mid thigh, and then pressed her body down to crush my hand between my stomach and her crotch, grinding hard on my fingers and thumb. Her tits were bouncing freely and her face was flushed, and she suddenly looked down at me and her eyes were wide as she came, pulsing hard on my hand, groaning and gasping as she drove my fingers into herself before going still, eyes closed, hanging there with mouth open, long blonde hair surrounding her like a fallen halo, nipples dark and quivering.

I thought for a moment that she would collapse on me, falling like a rag doll, as Penny sometimes did. But instead Lucy's head was thrown back and she gave a gurgling laugh, and her body went soft, and she grabbed my head in both hands as she slid down my body a little and plunged her mouth onto mine and kissed me with abandon and said "Oh, thank you, that was great!" and kissed me again.