Bad Penny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kisses got less hurried, more thoughtful, and somehow more significant. Her desire was rising again, but with a greater attraction, or at least that was how I felt.

She slipped her underwear down, and pressed her body to me, hugging me and kissing me softly as she moved her body against mine, skin on skin from top to toe, both of our bodies flexed and shifted, and hands roamed and lips wandered. She she parted her legs and rubbed her vulva against my cock I was left panting with desire and had to control myself for a moment. When her hand took me and raised my tip to touch her pussy, and she pressed back and kissed my mouth with open lips as I slid inside her, I nearly lost it. I was so close to coming, but I wanted so much for it to last longer. I held her tight in my arms as she held me tight in her pussy, I stopped her hips from circling and froze in place and held her lip with my teeth and she froze with me and let me relax and sighed.

I felt my almost climax ebb, and opened my eyes to see her smiling blue ones looking back. In low tones she said "You okay now?"

"God but you are beautiful. That was so close, you are so sexy, but I wanted not to come too soon. I want time to enjoy this."

"Me too." she said and smiled and lowered her head to kiss me and then whisper in my ear "I don't do this all the time you know. You are only my third. I had a boyfriend, Brien. He was first. And Alan, a few times, with Naimh. But I've watched you tonight. And I knew you fancied me, but you love her, Penny. And when she asked me to join you all, and snogged me in the bathroom, I knew you would be able to have me, and I wanted you. And I'm glad you wanted more."

I kissed her then, saying "Lots more," and let my hips move again as they wished. We didn't talk much for the next while. In fact we didn't notice anything outside our single bed.

Around us the others were indulging in orgiastic acrobatics. Naimh and Tara and Penny swapped boys and positions, fingers and tongues and cocks and pussies and nipples and lips were mixed and matched in every permutation. On our bed Lucy gently rocked back and forth and we kissed and stroked each other and drank in each others scent and sighs and softness.

Then gradually the deep passion and gentle overwhelming sensation drew us into a more urgent place. Her movements became more emphatic, each stroke longer, deeper, harder, faster. Her breathing began to change, and my balls began to tighten. I wanted her then in a different way, and grabbed her body, pushing her hips down hard to drive my cock deep. Then in a moment we rolled over. I was between her legs, my cock about to plunge into her, looking down on her pussy, the first time I had really seen it.

Lucy was golden blonde. Her bush was thick and curly, but small, and her mons was prominent and narrow. Her lips were pure pink, thick outer ridges with tiny inner folds, all wet with her arousal and opened by my cock. I couldn't resist. I dropped my head and plunged my tongue into her, scooping out her delicious juices, licking her from the depths up to her bright pink clit, and on into her bush. Then I moved up her body, kissing navel and nipple as I passed, to plunge my tongue in her mouth as my cock entered her pussy again. She bucked against me as I thrust deep and hard and fast. I sucked on her hard tits and her spicy scented neck and drove deep as she lifted her legs and clutched my back. I felt my balls slap against her as she gripped my head and tongued my mouth in time to my movements, and I felt her pussy clench as she gasped and cried and grabbed my buttocks and forced herself up against my downward strokes. I kept going as she came, and raised my self on extended arms to look down at her as she threw her hands above her head and her body heaved beneath me, her perfect bosom heaving as I carried on shafting her, my cock glistening with her come as it parted her pale lips and drove deep inside her and pumped my come into her body.

I fell on her full length, my hips twitching and driving hard against her, come shooting up the length of my cock, feeling her grip me and milk me with her third orgasm. I could hardly breathe. I could hardly do anything. The world had become the perfect girl I was inside, on top of, touching and smelling and feeling and hearing and filling. I wrapped my arms round her and she wrapped her legs round me, and held me as I almost died, and then kissed me back to life.

It was, without doubt, one of the most wonderful moments of my life.

But slowly the moment faded, and we had to move, had to pull away from each other, if only to find a more comfortable position. We kissed like lovers, and snuggled facing each other on our sides, and only then noticed what the others in the room were doing.

It was the noise that drew our attention away from each other. I was staring at her full lips, her flushed cheek and her little round nose when a gasping wailing and grunting filled the air. She broke into a grin and said "That'll be Naimh then," and rolled over to see.

It was. And it was also Penny.

Naimh was wailing as Mike pounded her. He was going so hard and fast I was sure someone would get hurt. It was no wonder that Naimh made that noise. But on the bed beside them Alan was doing the same to Penny. It was her that was making the grunting noises. Well, most of them. Alan and Mike added occasionally to the chorus.

Tara was standing between the two beds with a hand on each of the boys bottoms, pushing them down on each stroke. Naimh's hand seemed to be between her thighs.

Penny was obviously having a good time. Her legs were raised and spread and her fingers entwined behind Alan's head. He was swinging into her with considerable force and she was making her usual run up to orgasm 'oh, oh' noises. I loved watching her, and hearing her, like that. Alan was not as tall as me, and dark haired. He was only eighteen himself, and was evidently enjoying fucking an older woman. When she came he kept on hammering at her pussy, and drove her on to another orgasm as he raced to his own.

I knew Mike had been with Naimh before, and I had seen him like that with Tara and Penny, so I was not concerned at the power and frenzy of what he was doing. Naimh didn't seem unhappy about it. Between wails she was screaming "Yes, Yes, Fuck me you bastard, Fuck me!"

Lucy giggled at that. "Vocal, isn't she?" I commented.

"Not always. But when the mood takes her..."

"Or when Mike does..." I joked.

"Yes. I think I would yell if he did that to me. That thing is unnatural," said Lucy, although I thought awe and lust tinged her protest.

"Well, Naimh isn't complaining. And Tara and Penny have both given good reports. Don't knock it until you've tried it, as they say." I said, still talking lightly. To be honest, while I did want a chance with Naimh, I was unexpectedly fond, and very moved, by Lucy. I wanted her again, to see if it was as good again, I wasn't sure that I wanted to let her go to Mike's bed.

She shivered, and said "Naimh told me he was huge. I didn't believe her. After all Tara is so small, how would she cope? And you say he has done Penny?"

"Yes. She says it takes a bit of getting used to, but it isn't as thick as mine so it doesn't stretch her too much. She likes it, but she likes me too so it's okay."

Lucy looked at me then. "You know I don't understand you. I thought you were a screw anyone guy, and felt sorry for Penny. I thought you were using her. But its obvious you love her. Then I thought she was the one who was keen on sleeping around and you were putting up with it because you love her. And were a whimp. But you aren't."

"No, it's simple. Penny and I both like sex. We both like seeing each other have a good time. We both like women. And we both know that we love each other, but we still fancy other partners for sex. So we play with friends, and enjoy it. And we are open about it. No one exploiting or using anyone. And no one is a whimp."

"Sorry, Sean, I didn't really think you were whimpy, I mean, you aren't. But it seems weird that you are okay about watching Alan screw her."

"And she is okay about me being with you. Is that really so strange? You sleep with Alan and Naimh doesn't mind. I sleep with Tara and Mike is fine about it. Anyway, look at her. Isn't she beautiful?" I said.

Alan was nearing his climax, and Penny was in the midst of another orgasm as he rode her. Her face was flushed, head flung back, her legs wide and shaking, hands digging into the bedclothes beneath her. She was gasping at every thrust. With hair was wild around and across her face, and breasts juddering as Alan slammed home, her dark nipples were hard and pointed, and a sheen of sweat was on her stomach and breasts. She was a picture of wild abandon, naked lust, sensual pleasure, animal, uncontrolled, utterly sexy.

We weren't the only ones enjoying the view. Mike and Naimh were in post coital hugs, watching the couple beside them, and Tara was by the coffee table with a glass of wine she had just poured, sipping it and relishing a fine view of them from directly in line with their feet. Or more pointedly, Penny's open and upraised legs, and Alan's repeatedly disappearing cock.

Alan came. I saw his body shake as he pressed into her with all his strength, trying to push his whole body inside her. She grasped his bottom and pulled, wrapping her legs round his to lock him in place. Now Penny was in control.

Over the last fee weeks Tara and Mike, with my support and input, had begun to train her in what to do to enhance a man's orgasm. She knew how to make a man come, to drain him, to pulse her pussy as he shot his load, to milk him, to drive him to breathlessness, to overwhelm him. She had practised on me, and I had told her what was good and what was best, and now she hit Alan with the full force of her technique. Quite clearly he had never felt anything like it.

He gasped, again and again, and made a strange gurgling noise and gasped again and held his breath for an age and almost screamed and gasped a third time and collapsed and whimpered and cried "Oh, stop, stop!" and his hips gave that the lie as they leapt and pulsed and followed their own course and his breath was trapped again in his unwilling chest and he went limp. He was silent after a huge sigh, and not a muscle moved.

Penny was suddenly worried. She took his head in her hands and held it up. "Are you okay? Hey! Are you okay?" panic was in her voice. "Oh god! Sean, help! Sean where are you?"

I called that I was just beside her as I scrambled to get to her, and as Naimh said "Don't worry! It's okay! He does this, he's just fainted!"

Tara and Naimh and I half lifted and half rolled Alan off Penny. She was quite freaked out and clung to me and I hugged her and shushed her and told her it was okay, all the time looking over her shoulder at Alan who was unconscious and drooling on the bed.

He didn't look a good colour for a moment, and then he juddered and twitched and as Naimh shook him and gently called his name he half came round.

He sucked in air, and went pink again, and then muttered that he was fine, just sleepy, and rolled on his side, curling up to go to sleep, but Naimh wouldn't let him. With Mike's help she got him to sit up, and she threw the covers back on the single bed. They half lifted him to get him under the covers, and he was asleep, in seconds, like a child brought in from a late night car journey, breathing deeply.

Naimh stroked his head gently then came over to us, reaching out to touch Penny's shoulder, causing her to jump.

"It's fine Penny, it's okay" Naimh crooned and hugged her and kissed her cheek "He just fainted. He's done it before, a couple of times."

Penny looked round at him. He was out like a light but looked healthy enough. "Are you sure?"

Naimh laughed and hugged her. Despite the recent events I felt a stab if arousal at the sight. The pale white skin of the classic Irish redhead against my Mediterranean girlfriend was sinfully pretty.

"It scared the hell out me the first time. It was his first blow job." Naimh laughed, "He did just what he did there - came and collapsed. I thought I'd killed him."

Penny shivered. She had obviously thought the same thing.

Naimh went on. "I remember thinking how I could pull his trousers back up, so when his parents got home, they were out playing golf, they wouldn't know what I'd been doing. Then he gave that big gasp. I nearly died myself. When I recovered I nearly did kill him. I thought he had been putting it on. But it was for real. So the first time we had sex I told him if he started holding his breath I would slap him. But he didn't faint. So that was okay. Then the third time we did it he went out on me. In the front seat of my Mum's car. In the car park in Hillsborough, you know the one at the bottom of the main street? I had to wait fifteen minutes before he came round enough to get his trousers on. I'm sorry, I should have warned you."

Just then I noticed Lucy. She was standing a foot or two back from me, looking worried and upset. She put out her hand and touched Penny's arm. "Are you okay? That must have been awful."

Somehow I ended up out of the huddle as the three girls embraced.

But then Naimh looked up out of the group and smiled at me. Her eyebrow was wicked. And she turned first to kiss Penny, and say everything was alright, and then kissed Lucy with a little more than friendly affection. She whispered something that I thought was "Go with the flow" and turned back to Penny. "Tell me what did you do to him? I mean, I need to learn that!"

Penny laughed. Lucy joined in "Yes, what did you do? I've never got him to faint, and I have tried."

Penny laughed again. It was good to hear. "I just did what Tara has been teaching me."

Naimh turned to Tara, who was now cuddled with Mike, keeping an occasional eye on the sleeping Alan. "Okay Cuz, fess up, what have you been teaching Penny here that you haven't told me?"

She guided the other girls across and a discussion broke out about Tantric sex and pulsing pelvic floors, and Mike chipped in with an offer to help teach when Lucy said she wasn't sure how to do that.

Naimh upped the ante when she asked Penny to let her feel what it was like with her finger. Tara subtly took command and got Penny to lie down on the bed and spread, and got Naimh and then Lucy to put a finger inside her. Then, since Lucy had a finger there already, Tara told her to put in another, and another. And to rub Penny's clit. After all, poor Penny had had an awful shock and needed pampered... Of course having Lucy lick her out would help... And Mike needed to help as well, perhaps by licking Penny's nipples... And maybe if Lucy got up on the bed, then ....

Naimh slipped away, and came over to me. I was sitting on the single bed again, where I had so recently lain with Lucy, watching as Penny writhed between the other three, and Mike's cock casually lay across her stomach, an inch from Lucy's nose, waiting for the next stage in her seduction.

Naimh took the glass I held up to her, and swigged it. "Thanks. I wanted to say sorry for my boyfriend freaking your girlfriend. It looked like it ruined a nice moment you were sharing with my girlfriend. For which I also wanted to say 'thanks.' I'm glad you gave her a good time. She hasn't always had a good time with boys."

She sat beside me, and kissed my cheek. "Thank you."

I thanked her back. I nodded at Lucy. "Bad time with boys?"

"First time was stupid, sore, rushed. Inexperience and ignorance all round. Then they broke up and he put it around that she was easy, and then boys started expecting more than she wanted to give. Not good. But you were nice to her. And Penny was nice to Alan. So maybe I should be nice to you?"

"Don't feel you have to. But if you would like to, I would honestly say I would like that. You are a very beautiful young woman, Naimh."

We kissed. Her green eyes sparkled. Then she dropped her head suddenly into my lap, pushing me back, and sucked my cock into her mouth. She tongued and sucked me, and then started to lick all around my cock, the bed if my stomach and then my balls. "Mmm, you taste of Lucy. I love that taste, boy cock and come and Lucy cunt mixed."

I was hard pretty fast. She leaned in between my legs and wanked me as she looked at my face. "You want me to ride you? You want my cunt on your cock?"

"Yes please," seemed to be the polite answer.

"How about I wank you this way?" she said, squeezing her tits around my shaft and bouncing them up and down.

Now I do like the sight. A tit-wank, as we called them in school, looks great. Especially when the girl has such good looking tits. Ruby red little nips on pale white mounds, squeezed in long fingers tipped with green nail polish, and above it a beautiful face framed in crimson hair and covered in smiles. And it feels nice. But the idea of being ridden by this nymph was so much more appealing. So after a few moments I took her hands in mine, and she slipped them out and over my own so I was holding her breasts and pressing them around my cock, using them to wank myself. Which was also very nice. But then I gripped them and pulled upon them drawing her up my body, so she was on top of me, kissing my lips. I felt her bush against my cock, and drew her up further, kissing her neck and shoulders and throat and her breasts, putting a hand to her crotch, opening her up, two fingers inside her come filled hole, Mike's seed sticky and slick.

I pushed her down, holding my cock in place to intercept her, rubbing it through her lips, catching the opening and lodging the head in place, making her gasp. My hands on her hips guided her slowly, so slowly, feeling every millimetre of travel as her body opened and flowed and clasped around my shaft. The nerves in the head of my cock were on fire as I pressed deep into her warm and soft embrace. When I was all the way inside I pulled her face down to mine. While I had been penetrating her I had watched her eyes. Now I took her mouth, her tongue, her breath. And then she began to rock.

She rode me, long and hard and with joy and wild abandon. She leaned back and bounced her pussy up and down on me as I looked down the length of her marble pale body, her dark red bush and pink pussy lips at the centre of the frame, her bouncing nipples and open mouth and tossing mane of dark fire above. She flung herself forward, rubbing her breasts on my face, she sat straight upright, gathering her feet beneath her to bounce on her calves and on my cock, eyes closed as she panted and squeezed me, and pumped me.

Tara was right. I love to watch, and she put on a display that was well worth watching. Eighteen years old and athletically built, pale, smooth and sexy and focussed on my cock. It took a while to make me come, but there was no question that I would. And when I did she squeezed me and rocked on me gently and kissed me, and I said thank you, and she said "My pleasure," and we cuddled and listened to Lucy getting fucked by Mike, and the noises Tara made as Penny licked her to orgasm. And then the lights went out, and sleep crept on us.

Saturday morning was a little awkward. I woke up with Naimh, Penny with Tara, Mike and Lucy, and Alan by himself, not remembering what had happened. Seven of us needing showers took time, although it was funny having breakfast with them all in the restaurant. Mike and Tara and Penny and I had all planned to stay over so we had a change of clothes. Lucy and Naimh and Alan were in wedding party dress. After breakfast we spilt up. But not for too long, I hoped. Certainly the goodbye kiss Naimh gave me, and the one from Lucy, promised more to come.

But not that day. They had to get home, but the four of us were heading to Mike's for the rest of the weekend. I wasn't sure, as my hangover kicked in, that I would survive.