Bad Penny Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She isn't a lesbian, Paul, she just sucked you off. She just likes licking pussy too. Don't you?"

He looked at me and I could see in his face that he was sincere when he said "Not really. I mean, I do it sometimes because she likes it but..."

Words failed me. The look on Paul's face was of disinterest, very mild disgust and incomprehension that I should think he would like doing it. At least he wasn't revolted, I thought, but how sad that he didn't love it like I did. Or Penny did.

Liz was coming. Penny was flicking her clitoris with her tongue, probing her pussy with two fingers and, I suspected, pressing on Liz's ass-hole with another.

"Well," I managed "As you say, she does seem to like it."

"Yeah." said Paul, glumly. "Jesus, is she...?"

He was pointing at Penny's crotch. Her skirt had been rucked up, her stocking clad thighs exposed, and between her legs I could see Liz's hand was moving back and forth.

"Jesus, Sean, she's turning Lizzy into a lezzie!"

I laughed. I couldn't help it. The comedy of the alliteration and the indignation and the sheer nonsense of it all was too much.

He turned to look at me hotly. "It isn't funny! What the hell is she doing to my girlfriend!"

I looked at Paul and put a hand on his shoulder and said "Making her come, Paul. Giving her pleasure. Sharing it. And if you had any sense you would watch and learn. Haven't you heard of foreplay? The two of them are having fun together, getting each other worked up, but I guarantee you, Penny is going to want more than a finger in a wee while. She likes men. She fancies you. Now wise up and watch. Because whatever Liz likes is something you can learn to do. And watch whatever Liz does to her because Liz thinks Penny will like it, because that is what Liz likes having done to herself. And if you learn to do those things, then Liz will like that, and be happy to do all the things you like. But if you don't then she will find someone else who does. And that isn't a threat, it is just the truth."

He looked shocked again, and said "You mean I have to lick her minge or she'll run off with Penny?"

"No, I mean if you learn to give her really good oral sex, she won't have to kick you out and find a boyfriend who can."

He looked almost belligerent. Not a good mood for a swinging party, so I tried to mollify him.

"Look, Penny is never going to run off with another woman, not even Liz, because she likes men far too much. You liked what she just did to you, yes?"

"Well, yeah."

"So did she. And so do I. But it took some learning, and it wasn't always pleasant for her. Now if she is prepared to learn how to do that, or if Liz is going to try it, and risk throwing up, the least you can do is learn to like licking pussy, yes?"

"Well..."

"Well nothing. You give her a good time and she will give you a better one. Look at Penny. Penny loves sex. Big time. Every which way. She loves having a cock in her, she loves riding a cock, she loves it from behind, standing up, lying down, sideways, backwards, in the shower, in the open air, in a cupboard, in the car, on a boat, on a train, we haven't been on a plane but it is on the list of to do's. But you can't just expect to walk up to her and stick it in her. Well, sometimes, if she is really horny, and has been thinking a lot about it you can, but that's because she is already worked up, thinking about it is foreplay of a sort. Point is, a little time getting her worked up leads to a long time of her giving you the works. Jesus man, Liz is a wild little firecracker, all you have to do is learn how to light the fuse!"

I hated how cynical that sounded, but it seemed to be the level at which the appeal might work.

"Yeah, I suppose, but l don't like it."

"Why not? It is delicious, pretty, makes her excited and pleases her, what's not to like?"

"Delicious? Not always. I mean, even after a shower or whatever it still smells a bit. I mean, they pee with it. And that time of the month stuff." He shuddered.

I shook my head. What can you say?

I glanced at the girls. Liz, having come and run out of breath, was lying back with her legs slightly apart, and Penny was kneeling beside her, a hand resting on Liz's crotch, a finger just resting along the length of her pussy, pink in contrast to the dark haired lips that clasped it. They were kissing, gently, slowly, lovingly. Penny's bottom was pointed toward us, and her skirt was down, so I could not see what Liz's hand was doing, but the movement in Penny's hips suggested that something was going on.

"Well, at least tonight you won't have to worry about it." I said. "Penny has Liz well turned on, and it looks like Liz may return the compliment."

Peter started, and I said "Go easy mate, they are having fun. And they will remember about us eventually, and then Penny will want some male company, and wasn't that what you were hoping for tonight? Yes?"

He shifted, uncomfortably, "Yeah, I suppose."

"Well I will guarantee you something. You try and break them up now with some bullshit about lesbians and not having your girlfriend licking another girl's bits, and you won't get laid for a week. Penny won't put up with it, and Liz will be furious. You chill out and act like its the twentieth century, and in half an hour those two will be tearing your clothes off. Your choice mate."

He nodded, "You're probably right. Want a beer?"

He stood up, still clutching his trousers, and went to the kitchen. He wasn't long in returning, two tins of beer in his hands, his trousers now buttoned and zipped, although his belt was still loose. He stopped dead in the doorway and stared for a moment, and then lumbered over to me, still gazing at the girls on the sofa.

In the few seconds he was absent Penny had thrown off her blouse and bra, and Liz had helped her with her skirt. Penny had pushed her pants down, and Liz then aided her to slip them off. The two had started kissing again, both kneeling up on the cushions, face to face, stroking each other. When Paul entered the room Liz was tentatively running her fingers through Penny's naked bush. Penny rested her hand on Liz's neck, and leaned back, opening her legs and bringing her breasts up to Liz's face. Liz did not hesitate. For the first time in twenty years she took another woman's nipple in her mouth and sucked.

As Paul handed me the beer, Liz pushed a finger into Penny, another first.

"Bloody hell!" he whispered again.

"Best show in town," I said. "Beats the video anyway."

He glanced at the TV. The German movie had ended. The American one had started. A grotesque bleach-blonde, silicone-implanted, huge-eye-lashed and long-nailed, red-lipped creature was using a baseball bat as a dildo. The noises she made only served to make her self even more unattractive.

He looked back. "Yeah."

"Aren't they pretty?" I said quietly

"Yeah. Your Penny has great tits."

"Can't blame Liz for sucking them, eh?"

He laughed. "No, not really."

"You've fancied Penny for ages, haven't you?"

He gave me a slightly wary look, and I said "No problem, I fancied Liz from long before she started going out with you. And anyway, Penny is a very fanciable girl."

"Yeah. Yeah you're right."

"And she knows you are watching. She likes to be watched. She likes to show off. Look, the way she lifted her leg there, so we can see."

"Yeah." Paul whispered.

Liz was frigging Penny now, two, maybe three fingers in her, and she was sucking on the other nipple. But I knew that Penny wanted more. She had talked about getting Liz to try four fingers, or more, maybe her whole tiny hand. And about having her lick her.

Just as I thought it Penny leaned back. She lay with her head propped on the arm of the sofa and opened her legs wide, spreading them on each side of Liz. The tiny girl carried on fingering Penny, but now she could clearly see what she was doing. It mesmerised her. She stared at Penny's pussy, and probed it with one finger, then two, then three.

"Another," said Penny, "You won't hurt me, it's okay"

Four fingers could fit, straight in line, her thumb on the top, rubbing Penny's clit, pressing her hand in until her palm was half inside.

I could see it, but wished I was closer. It was frustrating, but with Paul there I couldn't move, because he would too, and we would be crowding them, putting them off.

I wondered if Penny would ask for another. If Liz would be able to fold in her thumb, if she could fit her tiny hand inside Penny. The idea for some reason made my cock swell, uncomfortably in my trousers. I shifted on the stool, and heard Paul half laugh. "I know your trouble, mate."

He reached down and did some rearranging.

I was kind of happy to see that. It showed that he was getting turned on by the girls antics, not about to get religiously medieval about lesbians again.

Liz had moved back a little and bent down to get a better angle and to see what she was doing. I watched her as she looked closely at Penny's pussy, and at her own hand and fingers as she touched each part. Half a second before she did it I knew what was about to happen. She bent to kiss Penny's clit.

Beside me Paul's body stiffened, but he didn't say anything.

Penny stretched like a cat and made a deep sound in her throat. Liz did it again, longer this time, and her tongue came out tentatively. Penny's hum of pleasure encouraged her. When Penny lifted her legs, hooking an ankle over the back of the sofa , holding the other leg behind her knee, swivelling her sex up to point at Liz's mouth, there was no hesitation. Liz ran her tongue slowly and deeply down the slit, opening Penny, tasting her, penetrating her.

Paul's whispered "Bloody hell!" was choked with emotion.

I watched the two girls, seeing Penny squeeze and lift her own breasts and gently rock her hips to press against Liz's face. Liz had moved her hands to cradle Penny's bottom, lifting the hairy chalice to her lips, licking around it with deliberate circles, up one side, across the sensitive bump at the top, down the other, across the lower edge, almost veering onto the sensitive perineum, but not yet dipping to Penny's ass-hole.

They were both loving it.

My mind raced through various scenarios. Where might this go next? Beside me Paul was obviously very turned on and conflicted. He needed to get into the action, reassert his sexuality. He needed to fuck.

Penny was starting to breathe hard now. The question was, should I restrain Paul, let Liz make Penny come, and then... Penny would need time to recover, and Paul was revved up now. The natural thing would be for him to grab Liz, which would frustrate my plans. Better to interrupt Liz, and Penny would be eager to have Paul sate her, and his own needs, although I guessed he wouldn't be long, and that would leave me making love with his girlfriend for some time while he sat about watching. Oh, well, Penny would keep him distracted.

I said quietly to Paul, "Now would be a good time to take over from Liz. Get your clothes off and go and give Penny a kiss. She'll be happy to let me drag Liz away then. As long as you are okay about me dragging Liz away that is."

He looked at me, and I could see he was torn. "Ah, yeah," he said, glancing at Penny again. She had her back arched, nipples hard and shivering on her superb breasts. Utterly suckable. "Yeah." he said with more conviction.

I stood and began to strip. So did he.

Paul had a slight hesitation when it came to his underpants, but glanced at me as I placed my clothes on the stool. I was naked. I was half erect. I suppose I didn't look that much bigger than him, certainly not like the guys on the films.

He dropped his underpants again, stood up, took a deep breath and looked at the girls. Penny was writhing, her hand on Liz's head. I leaned over to him and said "Suck her nipples. She'll love it."

He stepped forward and bent over to do what I suggested.

Penny's eyes opened and she put a hand on his head.

I moved beside Liz, and touched her shoulder. She looked up, saw Paul sucking at Penny's breast, and then looked round at me. She was surprised, but then smiled, and I leaned in to kiss her. Her breath was sweet with Penny's scent, and she flowed into my arms and her soft body melded to mine.

A few seconds later Paul was on top of Penny, entering her, and Liz was on me as I lay on the floor. She wriggled backward and pushed up against my cock. "You want this?"

"Oh, yes."

She leaned down and in a soft and fervent voice she said "So do I."

Liz rode me slowly, deeply, faster, harder. On the sofa Paul was grunting and Penny was moaning, and the two of them thrashed and bounced. Liz kept time with the increasingly frantic movements beside us, but she wasn't quite ready to come when Paul did.

Nor was Penny, who gripped his hips and forced him to keep moving. She was rocking her own hips hard up against him, desperate for just a few strokes more, so close to her orgasm that she was beginning to loose co-ordination and her breathing was ragged.

Paul's hips didn't co-operate; he was sagging. She let her breath go in a great explosive exasperation, let her limbs go lax, and lay back with legs wide and arms above her head.

She hadn't come. She was almost furious.

Liz was oblivious, and now running out of breath. There was no hope that I would reach a climax now either. Sympathy for Penny and a nagging thought that in a moment Paul would get his breath back, raise his head and see me coming in his girlfriend as she had an orgasm and clung to me panting in pleasure, just killed the buzz.

I did my best for Liz, and held her gently when she yelped and wriggled and cried out to Jesus, and flung herself on me.

On the sofa Paul untangled himself from Penny. He did at least say thanks, before becoming embarrassed and bluff. He offered us all a drink and went off to get beer from the kitchen. Penny looked at me with round eyes and shrugged.

I shrugged back, as best I could.

She came down and spoke gently to Liz. "How you doing, darling?"

"Fine. You?"

"Fine, but Paul seems a bit..."

Liz pushed herself up. She looked around and saw that Penny was upset. "Oh, that man!" she almost spat. "Sorry, Sean, I'll go and see what's up."

Penny nipped to the bathroom, and I was left naked on the sofa, wondering what to do. Penny was back just before Paul and Liz emerged. They looked a little tense, but Liz insisted on sitting beside Penny, who was beside me now, with Paul on the far end, and watching the rest of the movie.

It was strange experience. The American film had only few minutes to run, another silicone fest, with three girls and five guys, and for the first time an anal scene. We watched in silence and sipped beer. I just felt awkward. Penny was leaning against me, and I had my arms round her, but I could feel her tension.

Things loosened up a bit when the Italian film came on. There was more plot, although the subtitles were oddly bland, probably a poor translation. (Although given the dialogue quality of most porn films they might have been entirely accurate.) Liz started to make remarks to Penny and the two compared actresses, actors and performances throughout.

But it was still artificial feeling. No one was turned on. In fact I got bored. Despite the otherwise impressive beauty of the women, the settings, the cars, the countryside and the furnishings and fashions (It was Italian - what do you expect?) I just wanted it to end. Even the scene with the blonde twins didn't catch me.

It ended. Liz suggested a cup of tea. Penny said she didn't want caffeine so late, and Liz agreed. "Maybe we should just head for bed?"

Ten minutes later, after a hurried trip to the bathroom, we were in the spare room, quietly whispering under the covers. Neither Penny nor could believe it. Of course we agreed that Paul was the problem. "No competition for you there!" avowed Penny. "I can't see Liz putting up with that for long. Especially now she has had you. Twice."

I wondered if there was a hint of jealousy there, but I explained how Paul had been about Penny and Liz. She was outraged. "So that's why he interrupted us! Well, we 'll just have to invite Liz over by herself. Or with her next boyfriend."

So, not that jealous, I thought.

Breakfast was awkward again. Liz chatted breezily, Penny tried, so did I, but Paul was a little black rain-cloud. We escaped as soon as was reasonable, with a story about meeting with Tara and babysitting.

As soon as we were out of earshot Penny said. "That was awful."

"Yes."

"I don't know what it is with Paul, but it was weird. It was like he was somewhere else. I didn't like that."

"Well, we won't invite them again."

"Oh no, we have to get Liz back. But Paul... I don't know. Maybe if we let Tara have him... Let's go and talk to her. We can see David as well."

We spent a pleasant morning playing with the baby, and Penny had a long chat with Tara. I wasn't too surprised to hear that Penny was half of the belief that Paul's dissatisfaction was her fault. Tara snorted and soon dissuaded her.

That night we made love again, softly and gently, and I think I convinced her that Paul was an idiot. It was reinforced when at 2am we were woken by a banging on the door and shouts in the street.

I looked out the window and saw Paul holding Liz by the hair.