Bad Penny Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Tara got drinks while Lucy and Penny stripped each other, and then Veronica, and dragged Dave into the living room. I followed, and sprawled on the large armchair while the three girls mobbed Dave on the sofa.

Ronnie was still sucking his cock, Lucy was licking her boyfriend's balls, but Penny was offering him her nipples to suck, and guiding his hands to caress her buttocks and her thighs, her pussy and breasts.

I knew when she straddled him and pressed her crotch to his face that the next place it would go would be onto his cock.

Ronnie beat her to it. She knelt up and swung a leg over Dave, turning to face me, as Lucy held up his cock and guided it into her. She caught my eye and grinned as she flexed her hips to guide the shaft up inside herself, and then she winked at me, before closing her eyes, leaning back a little and raising herself up. I was presented with a clear view of her pale blonde curls and pink lips being parted and shafted by Dave's thick rod. Veronica's peaked nipples shook beautifully at the top of each rise and bounced as she bottomed out on the down stroke.

Lucy had leaned back to admire the view herself, and almost overbalanced. Her hand touched my foot as she reached behind her to steady herself. She looked round, and grinned. "Hmmn, Sean, I didn't know you were here!"

I was still fully dressed, but understandably fully hard. Lucy crawled up my legs and began undoing my belt, and pulled my trousers and underpants down in one move. "Ooh, just what I was looking for," she said and bobbed her head down to suck me.

It was a wonderful moment of release and anticipation. Her pretty face framed by her long blonde locks was transformed by the shaft that filled her mouth. Her blue eyes looked up at me with lust and amusement. She was suddenly wanton, all innocence and delicacy gone. She was pure sex.

I wanted her. I reached down and gently pulled her head up towards me. We kissed, and I was swept away. She swarmed onto my body, lifting herself so her breasts were briefly in range of my mouth, and I sucked hard on her right nipple. She moaned as she reached back to hold my cock upright, and lined me up with her slit. I kept sucking as she lowered herself, bobbing a little, taking me deep into her gold fringed pussy.

She sought my lips with her own, and we kissed again as she began to slowly, gently, deeply ride me.

I loved her skin. She was soft and smooth, smelled of sandalwood and spice, her mouth tasted sweet, her pussy clenched around my shaft as she pulled up.

She helped me off with my shirt and smoothed her hands over my chest. I wasn't as muscular as Dave, but my time at the gym had toned me up quite a bit since the first time Lucy and I had shared a bed, and she remarked on it. I reached up to caress her breasts, and told her how beautiful I thought they were. She laughed, and tossed her hair back, and leaned back a little to point her breasts up, and let them bounce a little as she rise and fell.

She was stunning. It is one of those moments that is forever burned in my memory, as she reached her hands up and lifted her hair, and flexed her body. So beautiful, confident, young and sexy, sensual, physical, nubile. It was a privilege to be with her, in her, have her show herself to me like that. It inflamed me.

I reached out to her and pulled her to me, possessing her, pushing her down onto my cock, taking her mouth with my own, grasping her perfect breast with my hand as I gripped her perfect bottom with the other. I growled something lustful, kissed her hard, and thrust upwards. She responded.

Moments later we were on the rug, me ploughing her hard and deep, her legs wide and raised, her hands on my waist, pulling me into her, her breasts bouncing, her face flushed. It was moments before she came, overwhelmed by my desire, knowing she was wanted, that I was hers and she was in that moment utterly mine. She gasped "Come in me! Please!" and I did, pounding her as I shot my essence into her most sacred space, giving her myself to hold in secret.

Penny was riding Dave when I next paid attention. Ronnie was lying back on the sofa with a dazed look on her face. There was no sign of Tara, Tim or Mike.

Lucy was draped over me, but lifted herself and twisted round, settling her bottom back into my lap and drawing my arms round her so I could cradle her breast as we watched my girlfriend fucking her boyfriend.

They made a handsome pair. She was obviously determined to make him come. She worked hard on his shaft, kissing him and massaging him, reaching behind to rub his balls, leaning toward to put her nipples in his mouth, keeping time with his breathing, whispering words of encouragement and suggestion.

He let himself go. Powerful hips and arching back, driving up into her, shaking her body with the force of his thrusts, making her gasp and groan and come on his cock as he drove her down with his hands on her hips. He bounced her on his shaft like a sex toy, using her pussy to wank his cock, her body as a receptacle for his come.

They lay in a sweaty heap afterwards for a minute, until Penny pushed herself up with a "Whee- Oooh!" noise and said "Oh Boy, that was gooood!"

Dave smiled broadly and said "I'm glad you liked it. I enjoyed that too."

"You are a great shag. But I'm thirsty - Would you like a glass of water?"

She bent down and gave him a peck on the lips as she pulled forward, letting his shrinking cock fall from her body. He groaned at the withdrawal, but said "Yes please," and she climbed off him and was away towards the kitchen in an instant.

I marvelled at the scene. How much she had changed. Confident, happy, uninhibited and carefree. And beautiful, as she walked to the door, naked and lithe and standing tall.

She came back with a tray of glasses, water and fruit juice. Tara, Mike and Tim were with her, and there was a certain shuffling and rearranging of the seating. Tara insisted that no couple be together, and recent couplings be swapped. So Veronica joined me, Lucy went to Tim, with Mike and Penny on the other sofa, and Dave sat with Tara on his lap beside us.

We told stories. Tara gave us each topics. Dave was asked how he lost his virginity. Lucy had to tell us about her first blow job. Mike regaled us with the story of the first time he was tied up, Veronica the first time a boy licked her out. I was asked about my first orgasm, Penny about her first encounter with a vibrator. Tara told us about her first anal. Tim had to tell the tale of his first blow job, and then Dave volunteered to tell about his. It was hilarious. He was a great storyteller, and I cannot do it justice, but it involved his sister's best friend, an open topped bus, two litres of cider and a stuffed elephant.

Conversation drifted onto blow jobs in general, and the girls took over, talking about learning to swallow, incomprehension for those girls who said they didn't like the taste, bad blow jobs, and how to deep throat. Tara could do it, but Penny was acknowledged as the mistress of that art. She offered lessons to the others, but it was getting late, and a vote for bed was mooted.

We ended up in three bedrooms. Mike and Penny with Dave and Tara in the main bedroom, Lucy and Tim in the spare, Veronica and me in the third. It was a large single bed, but it was cosy together.

We caressed and cuddled and kissed, but not too seriously, and chatted, not too seriously. We slept well.

In the morning I was woken by Veronica getting out of bed to go to the loo. She said she would be right back, and I admired her rear end as she slipped out the door. The hint of blonde hair that caught the morning sunlight was very pretty.

I was surprised when the door opened and Penny walked in. She had a tray, and a French maid outfit.

I had seen her in it before, and it was ridiculous and sexy. She put on an accent, very well, since she was studying French after all, and had spent a lot of time there with her extended family. "Guid Mornink Monsuier, I 'ope you sleept well. I 'ave some breakfast for you 'ere, and for your leetle friend. Is ther anything else you would like me to do for you?"

"How about a good morning kiss?"

"Oh, Monsuier, you are very naughty. But okay!"

She put the tray down and leaned over to kiss me. We were still kissing when Veronica came back into the room.

"Well there's a sight to see!" she said

Penny grinned at her, and I said "Aven't you ever seen a French Maid doink room service before?"

"Not with a big rubber plug sticking out of her bottom!"

Penny turned round and bent over to let me see. She was wearing a thong, and a black butt plug. "Mike put it in for me earlier, after our shower. You guys have slept through lots of fun. You should see what Lucy's costume is!"

I was momentarily taken aback. Her gesture, turning and bending and holding her bottom to expose herself, was reminiscent of the submissive act she had done as part of her slave persona. The causal mention that Mike had put it in her conjured visions of her bending over in front of him, submissive and dominated. It was exactly what I feared.

But she was laughing and smiling. This wasn't submissive. She was proud. Not in a slave- like way, but in a guilt free and positive way.

And it has to be said, the sight of her beautiful smooth buttocks, toned and tanned, the dark curly hair fringing her pussy escaping around the tiny thong, and the large black disk of the butt plug, which I knew was attached to the shaft in her ass, penetrating, stretching and filling her, was quite thrilling.

She stood up again and said, back in her French accent, "Now eef you wood 'urry up wiv brakefast, you can com and choos a costume."

She wiggled as she walked away.

Veronica found my hard on quite quickly, and laughed. "You fancy the maid then?"

"Yes darling. But I fancy you too."

"Down boy, breakfast and a shower before anything more."

Lucy was in the landing as we came out of the bathroom. She was in a nuns habit. Well, a truncated mini skirted, fishnet stockinged version of a nuns habit with a black bustier that held her half bare breasts out in a deliciously provocative fashion.

Mike was a cowboy. In chaps. No trousers or underwear. Dave was a caveman, and Tara was Prince Charming in thigh boots and silk jacket, Tim was in a skimpy leather posing pouch and leather waistcoat and cap, which to me screamed biker from the Village People, but I didn't like to say.

Veronica chose a school-girl look. I was handed a soutane. Tara winked at me and said "I have always had a fantasy about you in this."

I looked at it. "You have got to be joking."

She shook her head and leaned to whisper huskily "Trust me. Lucy the nun will love it and as for Penny... And I'm serious. I will be only to happy to hop on your lap and confess everything..."

It was fun. Tara was in sparkling form, and in control as usual, thinking up all sorts of games. She knew that we couldn't just have sex all the time, so entertainment and chances of flirting and excitement had to be organised. We played Cluedo while lounging On cushions on the floor, arranged boy girl boy girl. I had a sexy nun on one side and a school girl on the other. Wrong guesses had forefeits. The winner (Tim) got a reward. The reward was being the training and demonstration subject for Penny the French maid to teach the nun and schoolgirl how to deep throat.

Lunch was a buffet picnic in the dining room, but under house rules - you had to feed each other. There was a modification. Every other bite had to be offered held between lips or teeth, and you could only have two bites from the girl beside you in a row, so you had to keep swapping sides.

Not surprisingly after lunch most of the costumes got discarded. I spent quite a long time eating grapes out of a nun's pussy, as she lay across the table. Beside me Prince Charming was riding a cowboy. The French maid was being fucked from behind by a caveman. She was over the table on the other side, holding her buttocks open to let him get as deep in her as he could. I heard her high pitched gasps as she approached orgasm, and his groan as her body tightened around him. Her face was a picture of purple pleasure as he carried on shafting her, driving her on to another peak, his body slapping against her bare bottom.

I stood up and pulled the spread legged nun towards me, entered her and pressed in deep. For all my scepticism, the blasphemy added a spice I had not expected. Lucy groaned and writhed and bucked and squeezed me with her thighs, and I enjoyed the sight of her blonde curls around my shaft poking out below the drawn up skirt, the pink nipples exposed by the pulled open black robe. Her face framed in the habit was angelic and lustful, shockingly beautiful.

I was interrupted in my admiration by Penny gasping "Sean! Pass the butter!"

I stopped in mid stroke to look at her. Caveman Dave was still shafting her from behind across the table, but she was looking up at me and gasping. "Pass the butter!"

"What?"

"Pass the goddam butter!"

I automatically reached for the butter dish that was on the table beside Lucy, and handed it over to my girlfriend. She plunged her fingers into it and then reached back to smear the slippery stuff into the furrow between her buttocks. "Oh, fuck me there Dave! Fuck my ass!"

He laughed and pulled out of her pussy, paused a moment to find the mark, and pushed in firmly and slowly. Penny shrieked and gasped in pleasure, and her breathing caught in her throat, making that high pitched "Oh!" that I knew so well. Each time he thrust home, faster and harder, plundering her body for every sensation, every molecule of breath, she got closer to coming.

I matched his tempo, shafting Lucy, his girlfriend, as he took mine. He came, after Penny had been reduced to rag doll lumpiness and ragged gasps. Lucy came as well, grunting "Fuck me, fuck me Father for I have sinned!"

It almost made me laugh. Which is quite off-putting in that situation. But her body tightened around me, and her flushed cheeks and wild eyes and throaty cries as she clawed at me and bucked and demanded I keep going, spurred me on. I felt her smooth thighs against mine as I pressed deep for the last time, my hips convulsed, driving upwards, lifting her bottom off the table, my cock jerking as she clung to me and pulled me down to kiss me.

When I propped myself up on my elbows again, looking down at Lucy, who was wreathed in smiles, she said shyly "Am I forgiven, Father?"

"I would forgive you anything, dearest child." I said, and kissed her again.

Her eyes misted, tears starting. I didn't know why, but as I was about to comfort her we heard a most startling noise. A long and raucous fart. It was Penny.

"Oh, goodness!" she said and looked round. She was blushing furiously as Lucy and Dave and I all burst out laughing.

She laughed as well, after a moment, then stood up and dragged Dave away to the shower. Lucy and I were left alone, and I helped her sit up. She pushed me back onto a dining chair, lifted her skirt front and sat down on me. She just pushed her naked sex against me, trapping my cock between our tummies

Lucy draped her hands around my neck and said "What am I going to do with you?"

"I don't know, but what you are doing now is very nice." I said, and kissed her, but she pulled back her head.

"No, not now. Listen to me. I have a problem."

"What?"

"I'm falling in love. With you. I can't help it. Dave is nice, and great in bed, and I adore Naimh, and I do love Penny. But I am falling in love, with you."

"Ah." I pursed my lips for a moment in thought. "That could be awkward, but not necessarily. Do you want to keep going out with Dave?"

"Weeellll...." she shrugged and made a 'not sure' head gesture.

"Because I have to say I am very fond of you. I would like to spend more time with you. You could come and stay with Penny and me if you like. We had Liz living with us for a few months and we all got on fine. I am sure we could do the same. I know Penny wouldn't mind at all, she has told me she likes you."

She looked at me as if I had hit her with a wet fish.

"Really?"

"Really." I nodded. Suddenly my throat tightened, and I felt tears rising. I don't know when I had last cried. I had to swallow and suppress them, but Lucy saw the struggle on my face and her look was so kind and puzzled and concerned that my heart melted again. "I'm sorry Lucy. I don't know what it is. I'm suddenly very confused."

She took my face in both hands and kissed my lips softly, and said "Shush" and pulled me to her bosom, cradling my head.

I breathed there in the sweet warmth, and my mind cleared. I looked up at her, and saw her worried smile. "Lucy. You know Penny and I have been through some rough times. The last couple of years have been strange. I do love her. I care for her. I want her to be well and happy. But I realise now that I look forward to seeing you. My heart lifts when you walk in the room. And when we make love, well, it is making love, for me. It isn't just sex."

She kissed me. The softest kiss, the most tantalising, thrilling, satisfying kiss. She sat completely still, lips just touching mine.

"Will you come and live with me?" I breathed. "With Penny too, of course. But with me."

She looked at me then and said "What if I asked you to leave her?"

I couldn't read her expression. I didn't know what to say. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. She put a finger up across my lips, and used her thumb to lift my jaw, sealing the silence inside. "Don't answer. I won't ask. I wouldn't do that to you. Or Penny. But you know in the end you might have to choose."

"Yes."

"If Penny agrees I can get my stuff together and come home with you tomorrow." She smiled "Okay?"

"More than okay."

We kissed. Passion rose, but nature called. Just as her hips were beginning to grind and both of us ran out of air she broke off with a frustrated, sorrowful noise. "God dammit, I have to go pee!"

I laughed. "Me too."

I found Lucy and Penny in the kitchen when I came out of the loo. They were hugging. Penny looked up at me over Lucy's shoulder and smiled, and held out a hand. So I went over and hugged the two of them, Lucy sandwiched between us, and kissed Penny.

What to do about Dave? Lucy shrugged. "I don't live with him. He stays over sometimes, and I stay at his place sometimes, but... We can stay friends. I'll tell him later."

I hadn't heard the term "with benefits" in the eighties - I think it is a modern coinage. "Fuck buddies" was certainly not part of the language. But I knew that was what she had in mind. I remember at the time being surprised how unshocked I was. Even more so when Penny said "He could stay over with us sometimes if you don't mind me playing along as well."

Here I was setting up another ménage a trois, and my girlfriend was casually suggesting a swinging foursome (or threesome without me) or swapping session. And no one batted an eyelid. The girls all went off to clean up and rest, since Tara announced she had a surprise for us all later -- Mike fell asleep on the sofa in the living room, and Tim was reading the Sunday papers, leaving me and Dave to the snooker table. The doorbell rang as I was lining up on the blue at the end of my fourth frame. Dave was a fiendishly good player, having beaten me twice already by a wide margin, and I had squeezed a narrow victory on the third. Now I was three points ahead. If I could just sink the next two balls...

It was Nikkala the social worker and new age feminist guru at the door. I was surprised to see her, but instantly knew what was likely to happen next.

Tara called us all I to the living room, introductions were made, and we settled down on cushions and rugs as she talked quietly to us about Tantra and meditation. Tara pouted a little when she said we must work with our regular partners (Tara was sitting with Dave, and Mike was obviously looking forward to playing with Penny, and Lucy was at my side) but Nikkala insisted. "You need trust and to be relaxed with each other. This can be a powerful bonding experience. I won't do this with casual partners." I felt that she gave me a particular glance as she said that. She wanted to help me and Penny.