Bad People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster, Sloan," he said quietly.

Griff had found her zipper and lowered it to the small of her back. A chill ran down her spine and goose bumps lit up her flesh. Frustrated and unable to concentrate on her task, she grabbed the material in her hands and pulled them apart, sending the remaining buttons arcing toward the floor.

He fixed her with an amused look. "C'mon."

He swung her body around and caught her legs in his arm. He carried her up a dozen or so steps to a richly appointed loft that overlooked the boats behind a glass wall. Exotic woods and eclectic décor from distant ports of call filled the clubby space.

He set her down in front of a buttery leather sofa and pulled the damaged shirt off his shoulders, balling it up and tossing it backhanded to the side.

"Get your clothes off."

He leaned his butt against a massive billiards table and gripped the solid mahogany frame, the muscles in his upper arms flaring outward. He waited.

She stared back at him and blinked, not sure she had heard him correctly. She had been thinking about the way his bare chest looked and the size of the tent in the red, stretchy material underneath his partially zipped jeans. Did he say...?

He raised his eyebrows and looked at her evenly, with barely a hint of a smile.

"The dress, Sloan. Take it off?"

For the first time she saw it: the harsh light in his eyes. A flush of heat came over her suddenly and she knew her face must be crimson. She didn't know what to do. No one had ever ordered her to undress before. No one. Slap him in the face and walk out of here, she told herself, then walk back in and slap him again.

She didn't leave. Her hands infuriated her by trembling as she let the delicate, grey patterned material drop to her feet. Griff kicked off his flip flops and observed her coolly.

"There. Happy?" She wanted to be glib but instead the syllables came out sounding tight and forced.

Griff pushed the faded denim over his butt and crossed a leg over his thigh to pull the material over his foot. She saw his eyes drop to her crotch and was relieved that she had decided to wear some expensive underwear. She glanced down at the lacy Brazilian brief and her heart nearly stopped. Her juices had leaked through her panties and spread in little glistening streaks on her soft skin.

"Take everything off," he said quietly. "Then get on your knees."

Sloan's head was spinning. His words caused her to leak freely and she knew he could plainly see it. He was so collected, so fucking sure of himself. She tried to bend gracefully as she slipped off the sopping panties and worked the straps of her platform wedges but her knees knocked together clumsily.

She was consumed with excitement, embarrassment, lust... God knows what else. She didn't understand the control he was able to exercise over her. It wasn't that she felt threatened. There was just something in his calm air of command, his callous eyes. That fucking body.

Griff was standing behind her by the time she began to fumble with the catch on her strapless bra. Hopeless, she thought. She was in a panic, not knowing why. Naked from the waist down, she felt awkward. He was probably looking at her ass right now. Did he like what he saw?

"Relax, Sloan." His hands moved over hers. "Let me help you."

Relief and, oddly, gratitude. She felt a tug and then a release of pressure on her back. She held the satin cups to her breast and heard movement behind her. He's taking off his underwear, she thought. Her heart began to flutter. She dropped the bra to the floor and waited.

A pang struck the pit of her stomach when two sets of fingers lifted her nipples and began to roll them. She had always been self conscious about how long they grew when aroused and by her markedly puffy areolas. But somehow she wanted him to see everything, to examine every inch of her body. He took his time with the sweet torture, nibbling her neck while his fingers stroked and plucked. She felt a current run from her engorged tips, through her stomach, and into her pussy.

"On your knees now, Sloan, facing me," he said, warm breath in her ear. She felt the sear of his cock on her back.

She turned around and her stomach disappeared. In shorts and a tennis shirt he had been impressive. Naked, he was the imposing embodiment of male sexuality - wide, sloping shoulders, narrow hips, carved muscles and a long sex organ ready to penetrate her. She felt like a teenager again, wishing that her tits were larger and her ass rounder.

With his hands on her shoulders, she sank to the carpet. His light purple helmet swayed in front of her, pointing directly at her eyes. She'd held the cock in her hands just moments ago but seeing it now for the first time produced an empty ache between her legs that she badly needed to fill.

He reached down, cupped her chin, and stroked her cheek with a finger. His other hand brought his penis to her lips.

"I want you to put this in your mouth while I talk to you."

She looked up at his handsome, tanned face, the chocolate irises. His expression gave nothing away. She bowed her head, took the cock in her hand, and sucked the sweet, sticky liquid that dripped from his slit. Her tongue circled his glans, memorizing its shape and girth, covering it with saliva. Lifting his shaft, she licked and kissed the sensitive delta beneath the head, a sharp twitch in her hand registering his pleasure.

Taking her time gliding up and down his length, her mouth watered at the meaty taste of him and she reveled in his earthy male scent. Finally, she dipped her head and slid her lips over the wide, mushroom-shaped head.

"Fold your hands behind your back, Sloan."

Her eyes shot upward. She had not sucked many cocks. She'd always preferred that her men do the pleasing. This request, not really a request, she realized, was beyond her experience. Slowly, she drew back her arms, lacing her fingers together. The position forced her shoulders back and pushed up her chest. He combed her short, silky hair with one hand and bounced her soft breasts with the other. She felt subservient and exposed.

"Take some more now." His erection slid deeper. "Try to listen to me."

It was hard to hear over the sloppy, wet noises and even harder to concentrate on his words, while his unyielding cock invaded her mouth. Her head moved in time with the slow roll of his hips, her hands folded against her buns. She loved the feel of his spongy bulb and rock-like shaft riding past her lips and over her tongue. Griff's voice began to sound far away, so consumed was she with the power in that cock, its unyielding rigidity. Her pussy clenched at the thought of how it would feel when Griff used it to spread open her tight, wet cunt.

"You need to understand how it is between us." His voice was suddenly clear. "I'm not your fucking boyfriend."

He put his hands on the back of her head and pressed his pelvis forward.

"Take it deeper." His cock pushed into her throat and depressed the back of her tongue.

Sloan was beginning to lose herself. Her eyes welled with water and a tear streaked her face. She fought the strong impulse to gag, desperately wanting to give him this pleasure. Her brain begged Griff to let his thick cream fill her mouth and run down her throat. She was bursting with desire, wishing she could drive her fingers into her cunt and rub her clit but she didn't dare. Instead, her hands dug deeply into the crack of her ass.

"Okay, that's enough, baby." Griff slowly withdrew the long, slimy member from her mouth. "You did well."

He knelt down in front of her and wiped away her tears with his thumb. She knew her face must be a mess but didn't care. He reached around her slender body to bring her hands to his lips. She was surprised when he gently kissed them.

"Lie down now, Sloan."

*****

Griff knelt upright between Sloan's legs, her feet resting on his hips. He spread her knees to take in the damp, tawny fur between her legs and the crooked smile of her dark, swollen labia. He wondered why it is that beautiful women become irresistible when the illusion of perfection is peeled away. Every freckle and mole, her boyish hips and slightly bowed legs, the faint blue veins beneath the milky pallor of her smallish breasts, it all made his cock want to burst out of its skin.

He breathed her female smell, the animal smell of arousal, and saw that her eyes were locked on his rigid column. The arrogant, perfectly turned out debutante had disappeared. Looking at the girl on the floor, he could imagine her in short cutoffs, nestled against him in his pickup singing along with Luke Bryan on the radio.

"C'mere." Griff hooked his hands over her thighs and pulled her closer.

Sloan planted her feet on either side of him and raised her hips high, her shoulders sinking into the deep pile of the carpet. He ran a calloused hand along her flat belly and caressed her soft bottom as their genitals met. Sloan let out a low moan at the first long draw of his heavy cock along her slippery channel.

The engorged head pushed aside the flesh of her lips as it plowed upward, tripping over the hard clit. She set her feet farther apart and opened herself wide, no modesty now, grinding against the underside of the thick tool. Splashy sounds accompanied the slick friction of their most private parts.

"I need you inside me."

He lifted the corner of his mouth, rocking his pelvis in time with the rise and fall of her hips. "You're a horny little bitch, aren't you?"

She let out a long groan when he squeezed the swollen outer lips near the top of her slit and rubbed them between his fingers.

"And you're a fucking tease."

Griff chuckled and tucked his pelvis, dragging the dome of his cock down to her opening. Her wet, puffy folds cradled the bulbous invader as it centered her. He held her hips and pressed forward, feeling the exquisite resistance he loved so much. He fought the impulse to thrust, instead applying steady pressure as he sank into her. Sloan's muscles tensed and her back bent into a deep arc.

Sloan sighed as his head popped through and he drove his cock upward. He could feel the wonderful, textured walls with his shaft as he stretched her out, slippery muscles resisting and then yielding to its passage.

"Ohhhhhhh, God." she said softly. Sloan's eyes were closed and her thumbs crushed her nipples with slow, circular movements. "Yesss. You're so... ohhh."

The angle of their bodies drove his cock into the wall of her tunnel before penetrating deep inside her. He pushed until he reached her limits and then withdrew, feeling her body shudder with the movement. His penis moved in and out to the music of her moans.

He pressed a hand on her belly just above her curly muff. The other gripped her cheeks as he ripped into her harder and faster. She uttered curses and moved up and down, changing the angle of his thrusts. Perspiration had broken across her body and Griff could feel her legs begin to quiver with exhaustion.

"Easy."

He gently pushed down on her hips and leaned over her as she lowered her ass onto the floor and let her legs fall open. Griff planted his hands below her outstretched arms and lowered his mouth to hers while he raked her with long steady strokes.

"Ohhh, your cock feels so good," she half whispered against his lips, pulling her knees upward.

Hot breath rushed across his throat. He held his thick shaft inside her, enjoying her tiny spasms.

Griff lifted his chest and hooked his arms behind her bent legs before replanting his hands on the floor. He leaned forward, folding her in half and pulling her ass upward. He looked down at her sweaty body, a locket of hair plastered to her forehead, ribs poking through her skin.

He drove downward, forcing a grunt out of her lungs. His cock felt like hot steel as it pistoned in and out of her body. Her hands clawed at his rocklike arms and the powerful muscles in her legs stiffened an instant before strong contractions gripped his penis. Her face was a picture of deep red agony; eyes squeezed shut, colorless lips stretched across her teeth.

"God, FUCK!"

*****

Her chest was still heaving when she opened her eyes and saw that he was watching her. Had it been seconds? Minutes? He looked hungry, like some kind of big cat ready to feed. She already missed the feeling of fullness and the friction of his cock rubbing and expanding the walls of her pussy. She lowered her gaze to the penis that swayed over her, fluid dripping from its tip.

"You didn't come?"

"Oh, don't worry about me."

He crinkled his eyes and smiled. A roguish smile, she thought. She wondered why she hadn't really noticed those full eyebrows before. Lightened by the sun, they made his russet eyes appear darker, warmer.

"Do... do you want..."

"Yes."

He surprised her by taking her by the hips and twisting them. In an instant, Sloan found herself on her stomach.

"Grab that cushion and put it under your hips, Sloan."

Anything to get that cock back inside me, she thought. She reached for a red plaid throw pillow on the sofa, wondering if doggy was his favorite position. Sliding the pillow in place, ass pushed high, she contemplated getting to know all his appetites. She found herself enjoying the feeling of vulnerability in his strong and confident hands. How often could she manage to see him? She wondered. How long after the wedding must she wait?

Griff spread her legs with his knees and Sloan prepared herself for another good fucking.

Suddenly, she felt something unexpected. Griff's mouth was on her pussy, lapping and sucking. She had never been eaten out in this position and she squirmed with anticipation. But soon he began to run his tongue up and down her perineum, getting closer and closer to her anus. She tensed, wondering if he would go there. No one had ever touched that most private area before.

"Relax, Sloan, you're too tense." He tugged her by the hips, lifting her ass higher.

Then she felt it. Something warm and wet circled her little, tight button. She felt dirty and embarrassed but she had to admit that it also felt good. He licked and probed and pressed the tip of his tongue on her tiny opening. He seemed to like licking her there so she began to relax, allowing her sphincter to gradually loosen, enjoying the new sensations.

Griff removed his mouth and dipped a finger into Sloan's dripping pussy. She sensed what was coming but concentrated on remaining calm. The finger brought a trail of lubrication to her anus, circling it several times before slipping inside to the first knuckle.

"How's that feel?" He twisted and wiggled his finger inside her.

"Oh... okay," she breathed. "Good."

"Alright, let's try something bigger."

She felt his thumb slip between her folds and into her wet vagina. It felt nice when he twisted it around before removing it. He again circled her button while Sloan struggled to keep from tensing her tight ring. She felt a little pop as it entered. The feeling was uncomfortable until Griff pushed deeper, past the thick band of muscle.

"You okay?"

She realized she had been holding her breath when he slowly removed his thumb.

"Mmm-hmmm."

His hands moved to her cheeks, slowly pushing them together and pulling them apart. The tension began to melt away little by little. She pushed her butt higher when she again felt his tongue on her puckered hole. Is this really happening? She asked herself.

Griff shifted behind her and straightened her legs on the floor. He straddled her thighs and lowered himself onto her. She moved her knees apart when she felt the long, delicious glide of his cock into her pussy. She slid her hands forward and groaned into the carpet as he held himself deep inside her. She rolled her hips, feeling every inch of his long cock.

Slowly, he withdrew.

"Stay relaxed, Sloan." She felt him kneel over her and rub his slimy glans over her anus. "Just breathe."

He held his cock to her opening and began to push. Feeling the pressure grow, Sloan fought to the urge to clench.

"OW!"

She felt a white-hot stab when his slickened head, followed by an inch of rigid bone forced open the tight pucker of her sphincter.

"Too big..."

"Breathe. You're fine."

The feeling was foreign and painful, yet thrilling. Griff pushed a little more and suddenly she felt as if her butt had swallowed the head and sucked the cock right into her. She blew out a long breath while Griff held his stiff column motionless.

"Good girl." Griff tilted his body upward. "Now slide back to me onto your knees."

With a thick penis in her rectum, Sloan's only thought was to comply with every instruction. She pushed her chest off the floor with her arms and carefully folded backward, bending her knees and raising her bottom. Griff held her hips and straightened his back as she slowly impaled herself on his phallus. She could actually feel the wide profile of his head as it moved deeper.

Once on her hands and knees, Griff sunk into her with deliberate care. By the time his testicles dangled against her pussy, she felt as if she was on a spit. Muscles she never knew she had contracted randomly and uncontrollably over the invading column and she found herself short of breath.

She felt wildly wanton and wicked, having anal sex for the very first time with a near stranger... on a boathouse floor no less. Yet she couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else. She had never expected it to feel like this. She never expected to even try it. She lowered her head and shoulders back onto the floor, rubbing her pussy with the flat of her fingers. Griff pulled nearly all the way out of her and then re-entered with an exquisite single stroke. The pressure and feeling of fullness was like nothing she had ever felt.

"God, I'm gonna come again."

Griff rubbed her back and squeezed her cheeks as Sloan writhed around his cock and began to tremble. He smoothly stroked into her depths again and again.

As the first wave broke over her, she felt the powerful pulse of his cock as it pumped his hot seed into her ass. Something primitive and unexplainable made her feel that she belonged to him. For the first time in her life she let go and allowed herself to be carried away by something she couldn't control.

She heard a voice scream his name. It sounded like hers.

*****

Night had fallen some time ago. A silent cruiser coasted past the mouth of the stone breakwater, a single lamp on its bow. He felt her settle into the crook of the arm that stretched along the back of the bench. It was cooler now and the long, pale tendril of the moon reached across the black water.

"You won't say anything?" she asked. "To Nick, I mean."

He bent his arm and stroked her cheek for the final time.

"You have nothing to worry about."

"Can... can I call you sometime?"

"I don't think so, Sloan." He turned to her and smiled warmly.

She tugged at his button-less shirt before standing up.

"Better get some decent clothes."

She turned and headed up the path.

Looking out across the sound as the white crown of the moon began to appear, he thought of all the days spent on those waters and the nights spent on this very spot.

He thought about Olivia and the way she made him feel. Decent, better than the man he was. She'd trusted him with her secrets and her dreams. And there was a part of him that only she had ever seen. If you had half a brain and a girl like that would have you, you didn't ask any questions. You just forgot everything else and built your world around her.

No, he'd never be good enough for Olivia, he thought. Tonight was more proof of that.

THE END