All Comments on 'Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 01'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
shuriken2012shuriken2012over 10 years ago
overuse

you over use the words mature lover. reading the same phrase so many times can get annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

You should have never written this chapter. You are ruining a good thing. Ryan continues to lie to everyone. He has thoughts about cheating on Carmen with her own daughter though for the present he doesn't act on them. The ex is unfairly portrayed in a bad light for not accepting a child that we know is not his and is the result of an affair that put the horns on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
shuriken2012's got a point

Also you say how mature she looks while at the same time you talk about how she doesn't look her age. The repetition and conflicting interest hurts the story in my opinion. However I still love reading this series and am glad you continued it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yawn.....

I read the first part because of the previous stories... I won't read further. Seems like you are trying to milk this along for no apparent reason. The whole notion that everyone suddenly realizes how in love they are because they hear them fucking like bunnies is more than a little silly. I liked the premise on the first part of the series, this one, not at all.... She's not a bad teacher now, she's just a slut. Yawn....

wallace99wallace99over 10 years ago

Another hot entry into an awesome series. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
milk

im sorry for saying milking the story. all i have done on here for the past week is ridicule everyone, when icant write mysaelf. i do this because i am starving for attention. dont pay any attention to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This part of the story ruins all others previous parts.You could have avoided this.Please dont continue this.Its may loose its essence.

We did expect more stories from you.But dont ruin the existing by your imagination.Sorry for saying this it may lose its essence.We enjoyed your all bad teacher part except this last living together

Raja1938Raja1938over 10 years ago
Thank you!

This series has been my favorite on the site, and I come back to read it often. Can't wait to see what else you write, whether it's a continuation of Bad Teacher, or a new series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've read your stories several times. I hope you continue to write and don't mind those negative comments.

I like the new story and suspect that this first chapter is only an opening to further adventures for Ryan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

ryan kind of a asshole, one carman said only her daughter and ryan matter what about her first son, and second you do not grab her tit in front of her son, I would have beat the shit out of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superb

Please right more stories my frnd. Iam Waitin..

Mother incest d best

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Drivel

Samo samo....I give up.

Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Disappointed

I've enjoyed your writing but this has been one of the worst I've seen from you.

Lack of proofreading.

The way he treats Carmen in front of both families

The lack of respect Ryan shows towards anyone in this chapter.

Really was disappointed at the direction you've taken with this chapter and I don't believe I'll read any more of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mature woman, mother and sexy young lover Bravo!

She takes on a lover half her age and then shows the world what an incredible slut she is by making their living together an open book. The humiliating of taking the certainty of ostracism and ridicule from her friends and possible rejection by her family at her young lover's insistence is too hot for words. Bravo ! for taking the steamy relationship to the next level where most authors wimp out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good.i am fan of you getup.

Write new stories or series.

So erotic is your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Michelle deserves a series

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ryan really gets a kick out of what he does. Showing off his dominance and arrogance although he does it in a more passive way than you might expect, almost like a reserved asshole. Like kissing Carmen in front of her son but not actually rubbing it in with words, that sort of thing. He just can't live and let live; he's gotta rub it in, in some way, just for kicks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous