Bad Vibe: Continued Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
453 Followers

They were having a small warm spell this winter and the temperature was above freezing as the afternoon sunlight slanted through the glass. He kept a sweater on knowing it would be cooler with the windows cracked, but he wanted to make sure the sex smell was out of the basement.

As he ate the pizza and drank the root-beer he flipped through channels on their TV. They did have several movie channel packages and when he went into the really high numbers he found an x-rated channel.

Craig settled for a sit-com that was being re-run while he ate. When he finished he went to an x-rated channel, but the porn just wasn't very erotic, it was mostly mechanical and had no plot.

He knew that a year ago he would have been enthralled, but since he had so many opportunities to have sex, as well has make love, the emotionless non-acting in the porn was a turn-off.

He went through the DVD collection and saw the usual mix of recent action movies, dramas and chick flicks along with a few classics. He remembered Nancy mentioning more movies downstairs and he made his way down to what he thought of as the 'basement living room'.

He figured that it would be a nice cool retreat in the hottest summer months. In the cabinet under the slightly smaller and older TV he found a few more movies, mostly R-rated, along with what looked like some home recorded compact video tapes and some newer recoded DVDs.

He put one of the compact tapes in the adapter and then into the machine. The tape was of Tom, in a pair of panties, he was kneeling and he could hear Nancy's voice telling him what a sissy he was.

The image steadied and then a naked Nancy stepped into view, she slapped Tom a few times then tied him to a bed, pulled his panties down to free his erection, and rode him until they both came.

Craig was interested in Nancy, he had known her for years and here she was completely naked, her large breasts bouncing and swaying as she rode Tom. After Tom came inside her, Nancy crawled up and lowered her pussy onto his face and ordered him to clean her out.

Craig had done the same thing before, but it was something he enjoyed doing, this was portrayed as something demeaning, something she was forcing Tom to do. Craig was hard.

The film continued, Tom was usually naked, sometimes dressed normally, and often in panties. Nancy abused him and ordered him about. They were both obviously acting for the camera, and didn't seem natural.

Craig looked at some of the recorded DVDs, the theme was the same, occasionally it was just Tom and Nancy making love in various positions, but usually they were playing some sort of domination games.

The newer ones are more intense, with Tom really getting spanked hard, or being whipped hard enough to leave welts. They were using a tripod, occasionally Nancy would come at the camera and re-adjust the angle.

Nancy was the one that Craig was interested in, she was older than Craig, probably about 10 or 12 years older, early thirties, about 10 or 12 years younger than Amy. Nice hips, bottom, small waist, a curve to her tummy, enough to be sexy, and large breasts.

Her costume changed as the recordings got newer, at first just panties with and without a bra, then more and more costumes, garter belts, dark hose, push-up bras that left her nipples bare, then a basque, often without panties.

She shaved her pubic hair in the last few, just a landing strip above her slit. Tom was shaved completely, no chest, arm or leg hair. He usually wore panties, sometimes a bra, occasionally he was completely dressed, with make-up and wig.

A few times Tom wore a leather harness and sometimes with some sort of chastity device. The verbal abuse escalated, from obvious play acting with Tom and Nancy sometimes smiling out of character.

All to quickly it sounded more serious. It went from chiding Tom for minor infractions to insults about himself, his personality, his manhood. In the newer DVDs Nancy several times told him that she was going to fuck another man.

As Craig skipped from one DVD to another Tom could be seen to become more and more submissive, at first playing, later completely conditioned as a submissive husband. He was always aroused when he was punished or insulted.

Craig got his laptop going and started putting the DVDs that he thought were the best into the laptop and recording them onto his hard drive. He thought they would be interesting to enjoy on his own at a later date.

Tom genuinely seemed to be getting off on the treatment, even as his rewards went from actual sex with his wife during every session to hand jobs by Nancy to having to masturbate as she berated him. Eventually he was denied orgasm in some sessions.

Craig couldn't help wondering if that what the kind of thing that Maude had in mind for him if they continued to play like they had been.

As Craig skipped through the newest DVD, with an occasional stop to hear the dialog her heard his own name!

"You miserable excuse for a man, I need to have another man, that boy next door would do nicely, yes, Craig would be happy to fuck me, he's a real man, not some sniveling worm like you."

Craig was surprised, and turned on. She went on to speculate on how Craig's penis would be so much bigger than Tom's, by then Craig was completely hard, he looked from his equipment to poor Tom's. Yup he told himself, I am bigger than him.

He made sure to copy that one as watched another on the TV. As he finished copying the last of the DVDs he looked at the time, he hadn't noticed how much time he has spent in the basement, it was well after dark now.

Just then he heard someone come in the back door, then he heard his mother calling for him.

"I'm down in the basement Mom," he called back.

"What are you doing down here, did you know the kitchen window is open? It's freezing in here."

Craig was shutting the TV down and putting things away as Amy came down the basement steps.

"Craig, what is going on in here," Amy said in a worried voice. "Where you watching movies down here?"

"Nancy called, she wanted me to check the attic to make sure a leak was fixed, and it felt stuffy in here, I suggested cracking open some windows and airing things out."

"But you shouldn't be going through their stuff."

"She asked that I stay in the house if I opened things up, she told me that I could find some movies down here if I didn't want to see any of the ones upstairs. I think they must use this room when it gets too hot in the summer."

"I think so, she has mentioned before that the old central air system really couldn't keep the upstairs cool when it really gets hot and muggy."

Together they closed up the house, locked it up and went home. He didn't tell her about the kind of games their neighbors played, he wanted to think about how to broach the subject to her. Meanwhile he had some really kinky fetish movies on his laptop.

They went into the bedroom and Craig helped Amy undress as she chatted about her day.

"We finally got to an agreement and since the buyers had a pre-approved loan we shouldn't have any problems closing fairly quickly."

"That's nice Mom, here let me unhook your bra."

As her bra fell forward he slipped his hands around her to cup her breasts.

"That feels good honey, but before we too excited with each other I need to get into the shower, it's been a long day and I need to relax."

"Me too, can we take one together?"

"That's always fun honey, will you give me a back rub before we go to bed?"

"That's always fun Mom," he answered with a grin.

Amy was naked by then and headed into the bathroom. Craig followed in a few seconds. When he got into the bathroom his mother was leaning through the shower curtain and turning on the water.

"You have the most beautiful bottom I've ever seen."

He walked up to her, his erection leading the way and caressed up and down her hips as she stood up.

"Slow down son, we have all night and nearly two weeks together, there isn't a hurry."

"I know but I love touching you."

"One of the many reasons I think about you constantly. Now get that water temperature right while I wash this makeup off."

Soon they were both standing in the tub with the shower splashing down on them. Craig made sure to clean her breasts, pussy and between her bottom cheeks.

"It feels like you have a little bit of stubble, have you decided to let your pussy hair grow out again?"

"No, I just had to postpone my waxing appointment, I'm going in after Christmas."

"Can I come?"

"She would probably think that's a little strange."

"Oh come on, she's probably seen a lot weirder than that."

"Honey, you're my son, that is way more than weird. She'd be asking all kinds of questions."

"Haven't you told me that she has hinted at all kinds of things?"

"Yes, she has, and that means that there are other people that she would hint to about us."

"Oh, hadn't thought about that."

"Of course if you were to go in and get waxed yourself...."

"I don't know about that, wouldn't they think that was weird?"

"Would they? Haven't you told me that the guys on the swim team shave themselves completely? You told me that Jack Aagard did when you were in high-school."

"He did, and he was a dedicated swimmer, but he's also a little weird."

"His mother can't talk about anything else but him, he's going to Woodson College here for now. And he swims at the Y, he's always the last one out before my water aerobics class starts."

"Does he still wear that tiny little speedo?"

"Yup, and he looks mighty good." she said with a snicker.

"Oh!" She gasped as Craig quit pretending to wash her pussy and slid a finger into her.

"Aren't I good looking?"

"Mmmmmm that feels good, and yes, you would look just as good in a speedo."

He was at her feet, stroking in and out of her, his other hand playing with her bottom, caressing it, and sliding up to play with her little rosebud.

She leaned against the back wall, lifted one foot onto the side of the tub and began to rub her breasts as Craig began to nuzzle her pussy with his lips.

Craig slowly pushed a finger into her anus as he slid two fingers into her moistened pussy, his tongue began exploring her slit. The only sounds were the shower and the moans that came from the two lovers.

Craig was using three fingers in her pussy, sliding them in and out as the single finger in her ass slid out and in and his tongue began to slurp around her clit on every stroke up and down her slit that it made.

She was pinching her nipples and tugging them out until they were elongated beyond their normal length.

"I'm close baby, real close, don't stop honey, don't stop."

Craig's cock was hard and ready, he had held off cumming in Alice just so that he would be able to give his mother the best that he could.

"Here I go baby, suck my clit, suck it suck it."

She continued with a long drawn out moan, then slumped a bit when it was done. She gently pushed him away from her now sensitive clit.

She came down from her quick cum, what she hoped would be the first of many this night, his finger was still in her bottom although he had withdrawn from her pussy.

He kissed her mound as he got up, his cock pushing into her tummy when he was standing. They kissed again, his hands holding her butt cheeks and hers around his neck.

They kissed and nibbled at each other for some time. Eventually the water started to get a little cooler so Craig broke off and instead of turning off the water he just re-adjusted the temperature, turning the cold faucet down and the hot one up.

"Do you want to stay in a little longer honey?"

"Just a little Mom."

He held her in his arms, then pulled her past him and turned her to face the front, he gently pushed her over until she was leaning against the wall under the shower head.

"Are you going to be naughty baby? Are you going fuck your mother?"

"Yes Mommy, can I fuck your bottom?" He said in a little boy voice.

She didn't say anything, just reached out past the shower curtain, grabbed a bottle of her lotion and handed it back to him, then resumed her bent over position.

"Be sure to use a lot of this."

Craig spread the lotion onto his cock, then re-entered her anus with his fingers and spread lotion there too. When he felt like he had her well lubricated he positioned his hard cock and pushed.

"Easy honey, easy."

"Does it hurt?"

"A little burning, just go slow honey."

His head was fully inside her bottom, past her ring of muscle.

"Ahhh that's it honey." She groaned in pleasure, the burning wasn't as bad as it was and she was starting to feel the pleasure.

He brought one hand around her and started to lightly massage to one side of her clit.

"Mmmmm that's it honey, push in a little more, just a little more."

He continued to push into her, soon he was half way in, The stinging was gone and she was feeling his cock fill her up.

"You're so tight mom, so tight, feels really good."

The full sensation was good. She hadn't had anything there since the divorce. Her son was taking his time and filling her up slowly enough that it felt good.

It wasn't long before he was fully seated inside her. He was still until he heard her murmur that he could start moving, he eased his cock nearly out than slowly back in, then again, this time with most of his cock clear of her body he dripped more lotion on it before plunging back in.

"Oh yes, yes, faster baby, faster."

He sped up, soon he was pumping into her steadily, harder and faster each time.

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck your slut, fuck me in the ass! Fuck me!

He did.

After being turned on all day, nearly cumming several times during the day, he was finally nearly there again, no edging off again, he was going to squirt into his mommy's ass, he was going to fill her up.

"Nearly there, nearly there Mom!"

He was massaging her clit in time with his thrusts, she was pushing back into him with each thrust.

"I'm going to cum, going to cum baby, cum with mommy honey, cum with meeeeeeee!

He started squirting into her, she felt the pulses entering her, his hot cum injecting into her, and she came.

They were both groaning in pleasure, he was buried into her bottom as far as he could get while she pushed back at him, both cumming.

The water was barely warm now. Craig's cock shrunk and plopped out, his mother turned around, knelt, reached for the soap and lovingly cleaned him off.

They turned off the water and stepped out into the bathroom, the space heater was doing its job and had kept the bathroom toasty. They dried each other off.

"Lets put on some robes and go downstairs, I feel like a movie and some snuggling."

They went downstairs and Amy picked out a comedy they had both seen many times, an old classic they liked so much that they would sometimes quote the lines with the actors.

Since it was winter and even with the furnace on it was a little chilly, Craig wore some old sweat pants and socks with his t-shirt, Amy kept her robe on over her panties. They both cuddled up under a worn quilt that they kept just for that purpose.

Amy was cuddled up to Craig and he had an arm over her shoulders, his other hand would reach up and caress her breasts, her tummy, or any where else he could reach, by the time the movie was nearing it's end he had his free hand in her panties, slowly working a finger up and down her slit.

She would tease his nipples through the t-shirt and tilt her head back periodically for him to lean down and kiss. Their kisses became more and passionate and longer and longer throughout the evening.

When the credits rolled up Craig shut off the TV and they headed upstairs. He went up behind her so he could watch her bottom sway as she walked.

Once they had brushed their teeth and got ready for bed, Craig stripped off his clothes and got into the cold bed naked, his cock tenting up the covers.

His mother came out of the bathroom still in her terry robe, tossed it onto a chair by the bed, paused looking down into her son's eyes, and pushed her panties down off her hips and let them fall to the floor.

She pulled up the covers and got into bed next to him, he reached for her and they met in a kiss. His arm was under her head, his other hand around her back, stroking up and down. She sent a hand over to his hip, then directly to his cock.

His hand went up her back to her neck, then down over her hip, stopped to squeeze her bottom and then down her thigh, then back, over and over with variations as they kissed, their tongues dancing and playing.

She was stroking his cock in slow sensuous motions, sliding under to cup his balls, give them a gentle squeeze and then back to play with his cock.

"I still have a hard time realizing that I have sex with my own son, and that I love it, and that he loves it too."

"Mmmm."

"You do love it don't you baby? You do love fucking your old Mom."

"Oh god yes, yes yes yes."

"I know Maude has been doing really harsh things with you, are you really into it?"

"I don't know, I like the sex, and I have to admit that lingerie feels really sexy on me, but the full dressing up is odd, not bad, but it does a lot more for her than for me."

"Do you want to stop?"

"No, but it seems to be getting more and more out of hand, and she talks like she's wanting to shove some really big things into my ass."

"You want to fuck your own mommy in her bottom."

"I know, its the old double standard, but there is a difference. Oh! Don't stop, that feels so good." Amy had collected some of his pre-cum and was using it to rub under the head of his cock.

"Why don't we talk in the morning, I want to get on top and ride you, and then I want you to get between my legs and fuck me, hard."

He gave a little groan, and she straddled him, grasping his cock in her hand she moved it up and down her slit, burrowing it against her clit, then moving back and then, as he pushed up with his hips, she lowered herself down, and filled her completely.

"Oh oh mommy oh mommy, I need to cum!"

"Not yet baby, hold on hold on a little longer, just a little longer."

His hands went to her tits, cupped their firm bounty, pulled on her nipples, he was sure that he could hold off cumming for a while, even so images that he couldn't control flashed before him, his mom stripping for him the first time, standing next to a naked Maude, the pictures of Nancy, naked and in her dominatrix outfit, Alice naked, chained to the wall with her but perched on the stool.

Amy was close, her own son, her baby, the little boy that came from her vagina, was fucking her, had secretly lusted after her for years, was fucking her, fucking her so good, his hard thrusting cock inside of her, filling her up.

"Baby, Craig honey, I'm close, I'm so close, I love you baby I love you."

"Mommy, mommy mommy." He had a mental picture of his Mom, she was wearing a leather collar, was kneeling in front of him, sucking his cock, her hands were tied behind her, looking up at him, her big eyes staring at him as he fucked her mouth, fucked his cock down her throat, and came, came, came hard.

His cum felt hot, his cock on fire, on fire in the warm glove of her pussy, her cunt, shooting out of his cock, pulsing and shooting, his cum filling her up as they both kept up the fucking motions.

She heard the noise that his cum made as it squished inside her with his cock as it pushed into and splatted out around his cock. His still hard cock, still fucking into her.

And she came, hard, long, her cunt grabbing his cock as if it didn't ever want it to let go, he slammed as deep as he could as the last pulses shot up his cock and into his Mom, into the pussy that he came from. So bad, so good.

She slumped onto him as he put his arms around her, she lay on him, her eyes closed. They had promised to fuck all night, but suddenly her eyes wouldn't open, she just wanted to lay there, so comfortable, so right, his cock inside her.

49greg
49greg
453 Followers