All Comments on 'Bad Vibe: Domination Ch. 02'

by 49greg

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

I am really hoping that you keep that ch1 as a nightmare, but then to throw her into another d/s scene with someone else was not needed. with her reacting to the nightmare as bad as she did why would she willing do it later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

love this softer arch, but still want more of craig and maude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Continue it dude...... Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Awesome story..... Continue this hot and sensual story..... Loved ur depiction of how his mother indirectly becomes a submissive..... Mention what his mother did to her son that night because of sherry...... And how the sherry started dominating first Amy then Alice first separately then together.... Making them doing things..... Slowly slowly taking there advantage and there control of life..... And playing with Craig as if nothing wrong is going on..... But at home she with Amy together used to fuck Craig as if nothings wrong..... And doing things to Amy when Craig is not looking..... Some time she used bind Amy with ropes and attaching the vibrator with slow speed so that she can't get off without the knowledge of Craig and told Craig that she likes it.... And fuck Craig in front of her...... In office unofficially she was the boss now and use to sometimes sit on amy's face and some time on Alice face on the special chair she ordered.... She also ordered phallus chairs which were fitted into both their offices and some times she used to Make alice and Amy fuck Craig and film them...... Dude continue whatsoever you wanna right but continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What happened after that, dude ??

49greg49gregover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's comment

Hi,

I am the author of this story, several comments and emails have asked me what happens next or to continue the story. I don't know. I actually intended to write only the first story. Then the second, and the next, and so on. "Domination chap 1" was a mistake and I tried to fix that in this story, (Then continued dom chap 1 in the spin off series as "Bad Wife") and even though at the time I intended to continue, and actually started a couple of outlines, I just can't think of anything to bring it to a final end, or even know where to go with it.

Actually I've been having a hard time writing any stories, and have only posted one (non erotic) story in the last year. Oh I've started a dozen or more, but am having a hard time finishing any.

So be patient, or perhaps resigned. I may finish this - at some point, and may not. Along with my inability to finish things, I'm having problems with my eyes, and am being told there is no fix.

As for what happens next: some ideas are: having Sherry and Amy start a loving relationship, perhaps living together. Alice will go her own way with her current boyfriend. (My second story ever in Lit is "Internet: First Date" or something like that, and the woman in that story is Alice. I took her character, named it, and put it in this series,) Craig will hook up with several girls or women at the University (or perhaps just one), and Amy may well sell her business and move, possibly with Sherry, to Ames to be near Craig at the University, or may stay in Woodston, and teach business classes there.

After what happens immediately after this, ... They make sweet love.

If anyone has any suggestions or encouragement, please let me know, either here or via the contact button. That sends an email to me, and can be anonymous and one way, but gives you the option to insert your email address.

Darn it, if I wrote this much every day on a story I might get something finished LOL.

Best wishes

Greg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I JUST COMPLETED THIS SERIES

I wish I were able to bolster and direct a path here but if I could we would reverse rolls and you'd be commenting on me.

Good luck.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

I honestly loved this ending. Hated Domination Ch. 01. As a romantic and someone who has no problems with consenual incest, The limitless love, adoration, emotional and sexual sensitivity to each other's (Amy and Craig) needs was beautifully described to and felt by this romantic reader of mother/son incestiuous love stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user49greg@49greg
49greg has somehow pissed off the owners of Lit and can no longer use the forum side of things. He doesn't know what he did wrong, but was playing with his profile there. He's taking any story making to another ID.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES