All Comments on 'Bahama Mama'

by zaza10010

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty good

I thought that was pretty good, I really liked it. The one thing I would've liked is if there'd been slightly more build up, like if Wendy had know that Sara and Jason were watching and had started something with them without their dad knowing, then the dad had got involved later. Something like that to stretch the story out a little more and add a little tension or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
tell us more...with dad/jason also "bi"

tell us more about these four...and for women/moms like myself..would like to see jason/dad also into some hot bi action especially dad eating jason's cremepie and vice versa..and wendy/sara insisting on other bi action betwen dad/jason..with both women as part of it..nothing hotter than that scenerio for sex charged women and bi couples like us..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good one

This was a good one, I'd love to read more of it (as long as things don't get to gay for my taste)

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good company

I agree with Balke about build-up however I don't agree with the other comment of putting father and son together . Remember that Wendy is not their mother . It would be nice to read more with Dad fucking daughter and Jason scewing Wendy .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This was great; please write more! (Not necessarily with this story-line.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

loved it would like to hear about the rest of the vaca

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sexy

this is tooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooood stories its my dream i wish it cme true

this is best stories i every come across

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG!

That was so sexy and over TOO soon! Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hot!!

that was too sexy.....nice.....;-).....

DarkGoddess_DarkGoddess_almost 14 years ago
deliciously hot

Had me wet and asking my cyber boyfriend to take me as we read. Well written and with wonderful gift for description. I only hope my stories do as well as yous do. Keep writing, I hope to read more of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Freakin' hot!

One of my new favorites on Literotica! I do wish there had been more of the final scene on the beach with the foursome. There needs to be a chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ruined

getting parents and children together for sex ALWAYS kills a story. keep the parents out of the sex, they can know about the kids BUT NOT JOIN IN.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous