Bait and Switch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,673 Followers

Gina's legs were still spread, and I was still hard, so I walked my way up to her on my knees, and sank back into her.

"Oh, fuck," Gina nearly screamed. "Not again! I don't... Know if I... Can... Oh fuck... Fuck me, Nick. FUCK ME HARD!"

I started pounding as hard as I could, leaning slightly forward over Nancy's body, and kissed the back of the woman's neck. It only took a couple minutes at this pace, before I dropped my second load into Gina's tight twat.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay the night?" Nancy asked me with a smile, as I stood at their front door.

"We can't promise you'll get much sleep, but I promise you won't regret it," Gina said right after.

I laughed, and gave them both a quick kiss, before walking out, followed by Gina.

"No more avoiding me?" She asked, and I nodded. She had assuaged my guilt well enough. Maybe I had manipulated her, but I hadn't forced her to do something she didn't want to. I truly hoped she would quit moping and being so clingy though. I wondered if I could make a switch for that?

The second I walked into my bedroom, I found myself transported to Lela's featureless room.

"I trust you have recovered?" She asked me, her head cocked to the side as she does when she talks to me.

"Yes, thank you," I replied, vaguely remembering the white light going yellow when I'd collapsed last night.

The memory of what had caused me to collapse returned as well, and I almost made the switch that I thought would get her to have sex with me, but backed off. After Gina and Nancy, I was exhausted. I did make the switch, thinking it was harder to make a switch than move one, and at least it would be there when I was ready.

"Good. I am glad to see you exercising your ability. Have you tried it on a large group yet?"

I cursed myself for a fool. The party last night would have been the perfect place to see how many switches I could make at once. Even when I'd been kidnapped, I made all the switches one by one. Luckily I could work at the speed of my imagination, but I still needed to know if I could make more than one at a time.

"No," I told her, feeling dejected.

"You still have time left. Keep practicing."

"Maybe you should find someone else," I said. I didn't know if I could do this, and the pressure to save the entire human race was pretty intense.

"Maybe," she told me, and there was no emotion in her tone, "but right now, you're all you have."

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,673 Followers
12