All Comments on 'Bait and Switch Ch. 11'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
I hope that is how they save the world

The baby will have some power and Lela won't get in trouble. Great Story:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 stars

I liked the new twist in the plot and that it seems to be moving again. If I had a say the baby should not be some super being that saves the day. Early in the story Lela tells our hero that he was chosen as the only one capable of stopping the baddies and the Aliens seems to be surprised that he could get her pregnant. The logic just doesn't work. Add to that the fact that it is an easy way out and it makes for a crummy ending to a series that has been excellent so far...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyable read

I'm enjoying how the story is moving forward.

Thank you.

Timtom12Timtom12over 12 years ago
SUPER, again

You've done it again, astounding me with your plot development, though I was surprised Nick didn't take the opportunity to try out group switches and 'switch' off the parents' hearing. Can't wait for the next one. :-)

dliterdliterover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Can't wait to see what kind of child develops between the two of them. Sounds like he needs to get busy practicing or he won't be ready for the demons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Children From Inter-Species Mating Hard to Believe

Good story, but inter-species sex and issue from that relationship strains the willing suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loftus

Please 'Dark_Brother' feed us some more of this lovely story sooooooooon.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fix parents

why doesn't Nick fix parents unhappiness by installing a couple happy switches and horny ones?

Also why doesn't he improve brad's disposition?

Excellent story

TargeT_PsYTargeT_PsYover 12 years ago
Um... Wow?

I think that about covers it. I've read all of the stories up untill now and I've got to say that this is the best one yet. I say that for one reason, true emotion. You've finally brought out true emotion in your charecters and made your readers feel it. That is the only way I can explain it. That last line, "Lela I'm sorry" is so full of truth that you have to feel the sadness behind it. And I mean that in a good way.

very good 5/5 stars and a fav

(^_^)

Blessed Be

rabbit993rabbit993about 11 years ago
Inevitable

That HAD to happen. The options from here are fascinating.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Why didn't Nick use his powers in the movie theater?

It would have been good practice.

Also the alien race seems to be really crappy for if they think leaving Nick like this is going to help him strengthen his powers....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous