All Comments on 'Bait and Switch Ch. 13'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Timtom12Timtom12over 12 years ago
Great story

It was great again, though Nick mentioned the nanites while standing before the mirror and said "Ship? So... we are in space?" before either were mentioned by Lela.

I love your release cycle, not too fast, not too slow

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
I love this story!!

I am glad Lela did not do what the council wanted

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Children comment...

You should make it so that the changes made to him from the light treatments and the nanites make him so virile that he impregnates all women that he cums in even if they are using protection.

5 stars so far. Great series

DrJekyllDrJekyllover 12 years ago
Nice

I also noticed the two discreptancies. The nanites and the ship... I really like this series, and find myself checking for new chapters often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

Great Series!

StormmasterXStormmasterXover 12 years ago
Awesome story

And great Brandon Sanderdon reference he is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Four!?

I think I see how this is going. Four fingers now instead of three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gaming geek

I couldn't help but catch the steam bit. I'm into high end gaming so I knew the steam reference. This is the most imaginative, story driven erotic story I've read here. Really well done. I say only this, the number of chapters is great, but I really enjoy stories or chapters that are longer than 2 pages. With what I've read so far, I know you're capable of writing longer chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love the story!

Very few errors to worry our small minds with... I don't know if you've finished this story yet; I just keep enjoying the show, chapter after chapter. I do like the short chapters as a place to stop before continuing another day, so write as you like and note there's not a single real complaint! Love the imagination!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Questions:

Nick mentioned nanites before he knew about what was injected in him?

Also when did Nick see Lela lay her eggs? She says he saw this but I don't remember seeing this before.

I hope he gets all the chicks up into the spaceship together :)

Great story! Can wait to read the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous