All Comments on 'Bait and Switch Ch. 15'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it going

I'm ecstatic the seriess is still going, excellent!

shanleyboyshanleyboyover 12 years ago

love the story keep it coming. happy christmas mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cant wait , cant wait , cant wait .

this is one of the best stories ever well balanced between sex and the main plot. but please dont make the mistake most writers in mindcontrol do and add too many characters, only if the hero has completely conquered all current asses & every hole possible and completing his current quest only then would he be able explore new doors ; no pressure i know youve got exellent taste but they all almost screwup in the end so im just looking out for you or in this case my self the reader. plus can you like make nick take his sisters ass cherry and making it into a slightly forcefull element nothing rape like just you know her embaressment and reluctance & some mild horror/prank/revenge being publicly fucked up the ass by her kid brother in-front of her brother's harem & not a big crowd to just 3-5 is enough, & some alien human lesbian threesome would be awesome.

Timtom12Timtom12over 12 years ago
Unbelieveable

I just can't wait for each chapter, you really should try and write a book, you sure have the brains and skill for it.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I am thinking ahead and wondering which female he will end up with.

Unless it is several I think it will be Lela. Maybe all, maybe the twins and Gina with sis, mom and Nancy on the side and Lela out in space. Who knows? But it will be interesting, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Also thinking ahead

I hope he ends up with all of them

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
I can't stand all the secrets Kick keeps!

It's quite frustrating. Still great story!

RobcolesRobcolesover 2 years ago

I’m trying to read slowly as I don’t want this to end. Can’t control myself though 😄

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous