All Comments on 'Bait and Switch Ch. 18'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AndrewJacksonAndrewJacksonover 12 years ago
Well Done!

Great story - the alien sex scenes are especially good. Each of your chapters have the same organization: set up an intense sex scene, describe it well, then tell a bit more of the plot to follow. You'd surprise your readers and add variety by trying a different way.

Looking forward to the rest!

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 12 years ago
College Boy Saves Universe with Sex

I guess my title says it all. Talk about the ultimate fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so...

the evil aliens will be there in less than a week, that means the next chapter will be here in less than a week as well right? RIGHT RIIIIGGGHHTT?????!?!??!

but hey, they are no longer liers, maybe they will get backup now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Your story is progressing nicely, just wish that Nick was more possessive of his girls, he so easily lets Shanna and Julia get together yet when Shanna refuses to let him participate, he's totally fine with it? It seems that Shanna is the one setting all the rules and Nick is being a weakling and going along with everything.

I certainly hope this doesn't degenerate into a similar situation in your other story where the main character's "girlfriend" gets together with another girl and they only come to him for sex. I really hope that Nick stays as the center of his relationships and not just an afterthought.

Just wish that the main character was more assertive in all of his relationships.

Timtom12Timtom12over 12 years ago
A story for the Ages

Hakdrakken, I totally love your title, I wholeheartedly agree that it says it all

CsharpeCsharpeover 12 years ago
Great Plot development

Keep the story moving and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great series

really enjoying this series. I'm not crazy about the Shanna-Julia thing. Shanna isn't being very considerate of his relationship with her. other than that part of this chapter the whole series is great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous