All Comments on 'Balls Deep in The Rockies'

by UhlBWett

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Romantic1Romantic1over 12 years ago
I'm exhausted !!!

Wow! What a story. Entertaining and certainly erotic. You picked the right site and genre to post to - thanks for sharing your horniness with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmm

that was the hottest story i have ever read,thankyou,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

I usually don't like stories this long but this is rivetting with great sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
impressive!

This deserves a full 5-star rating! Nicely done - well written, believable, a great story, and fantastic scenes. Excellent work!

Lovely2222Lovely2222about 9 years ago
Wow!!!!!!

Wonderfully done! Mathis story had something for everyone! Such a treat!

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 9 years ago
I stopped reading

after 'her taught tummy' on P1.

Can't you fucking US 'authors' learn to use the right words?

PS: since you're bemused and scratching your head, the word you were looking for is 'taut'. Well I think so. 'Taught' means that a teacher had... get the idea?

One star for that stupidity.

And aye, I've identified myself, so you can complain to me about my post.

UhlBWettUhlBWettabout 9 years agoAuthor
Congratulations!!!!!!

As much as my incorrect spelling has made every US Author on Lit look like an idiot,

it could be said that your class, tact and humility has made everyone of Scottish heritage look like an ass. But just as with your comments, that would not be true. The Scottish people I have met are proud, honorable, friendly and tolerant. I should be bitter, but all I can do is laugh and shake my head. It was a tough day today, thanks for the laugh!!!!! Please show your ignorance once more and post a reply.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Uhlbwett?? Or really, Uhlbesnoring... WAY too many characters for a true erotic story

I've never been bored with this much screwing but it became such a clinical exercise, it just bored me. I think this story would have been fine with two couples but the rest was just WAY too much. The Scot guy sure is one foreign prick, but this story is kind of a snoozer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
excellent!

This is a truly marvelous drama, placed in the glorious setting of the Rockies. With plenty of compelling characters and wonderful romantic scenes, this story has not a dull moment from start to finish. Outstanding storytelling. Five stars is the least one can give.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUhlBWett@UhlBWett
111 Followers
I am a typical well-traveled American boy, for me it's Chevrolets and Harleys. I have a wealth of erotic knowledge and experience to draw from when writing erotica. My work is mostly a combination that I like to call the three F's, fact, fantasy and fiction as I prefer real li...