Banana Creampie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mushrum
Mushrum
15 Followers

George had believed he was sexually experienced, but the combination of Cathy's skill and slow approach had him more excited than he could remember ever being before. Although he tried to hold back and enjoy the feeling, his orgasm was soon boiling up out of his balls and into her mouth.

When the fireworks finally slowed down and he could see again, his first sight was Cathy licking her lips and grinning up at him.

"Well, how did I do?" she asked.

"You have no need to fish for compliments, and you know it!" he replied. "If every woman was able to do what you just did, there'd never be another war. All the men would be too tired to fight! Speaking of which, I think I'll just sit here for a while -- I don't think my legs will work just yet."

Cathy giggled and said "You just need a cup of coffee!"

For the next few weeks, the coffee and conversation mornings had a new and somewhat more sexual edge. Not that every morning included an oral interlude, that wasn't the case at all. The talk was more free, with subjects that had only been alluded to now spoken of openly. The occasional physical closeness simply added another dimension to their friendship.

Finally came the day that Cathy had been anxiously awaiting (and George had been dreading). Frank's last letter explained that his tour was over and he'd be back home by the end of the week. On the day of Frank's arrival, George watched the couple get out of the car. Frank managed a quick wave before Cathy jumped on his chest, wrapping her legs around his waist and yelling loudly enough for the whole neighborhood to hear "TAKE ME TO BED NOW, STUD!" That was the last anyone saw of the young couple that evening.

Now that Frank was back, George was uncertain as to how the relationship with his neighbors would play out. He hoped he wouldn't screw things up by appearing guilty or, misconstruing some harmless comment, create a 'jealous husband' scene. As he was worrying through the possible scenarios, Frank came out the front door, got in his car, and left. A few minutes later Cathy came out and, with a wicked grin, waved for him to come over.

As he entered the kitchen, he was surprised to see Cathy already on the counter, with her knees up and rubbing a ripe banana vigorously between her legs. "Its just about ready," she giggled, "time for dessert!"

As George moved forward in a daze, he could see her pussy was slightly swollen and slowly leaking white drops. The combination was riveting, and he had to get closer. The first tentative lick confirmed what his eyes had reported, and he went to work with a will. The banana flavor was bizarre, but not unappetizing, and Cathy's multiple orgasms were the proof that she found the situation immensely satisfactory. He continued to thoroughly clean the entire area, even going so far as to insert pieces of the banana into her vagina and suck them back out, flavored and coated by the combination of juices.

"I thought you said that all this was over, now that Frank's back" he said later. "I was resigning myself to going back to coffee and conversation, and telling myself how lucky I was to have even that. What happened?"

"Frank must have thought he'd come home to a nymphomaniac!" she giggled. "Last night I was thinking about what you'd said and I couldn't leave him alone! He didn't get a lot of sleep, I can tell you that! Besides, we hadn't gotten our creampie, and this was too good a chance to pass up."

George was still in a daze that afternoon when he saw Frank's car pull into the drive. Instead of going into his own house, however, Frank came over and rang George's doorbell.

"Oh, shit!" George thought. "Here we go!"

Frank, however, didn't appear angry or threatening as he came in and accepted the offer of a beer. "I guess I'd better explain a few things," he said. "I know what you and Cathy have been doing since I left. She wrote often, and described your activities in detail. I wasn't sure if you could help her in the ways she needed, and I want to say 'Thank You' for being someone she could lean on and trust. We've had out-of-marriage contacts in the past, with people we both know and trust, but none of them were here when I had to leave, so we discussed the possibility before I left and decided to take a chance on you. Cathy has good instincts, and would never have let anything develop if you turned out to be a jerk. Anyway, with your help she got through a stressful time and even learned a few new tricks. I just wanted to say thanks, again, for being the unique kind of friend you turned out to be."

As he turned away to go back to his wife, he said "By the way, the no intercourse restriction was there for a reason. We want to start a family soon, and we both want the first child to be mine."

With a jaunty wave, Frank went out the door, leaving George to think about the implications of THAT statement!

The end?

Mushrum
Mushrum
15 Followers
12