All Comments on 'Bang Baby Bang Ch. 02'

by syd_v63

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
How fucking lucky can he get

Michael can't act like a boy anymore towards his hot mother, she need a real man to control her.

Michael needs to step up and take charge of Rachel and show her that he is the man in her life now, and she will do what he says, not what she wants.

I like the way she was becoming jealous, maybe Michael could use her jealousy to his advantage, making her feel like a teenager again like she wants to be thought of by him. A girl his age instead of his mother.

A great story. Really erotic and hot, thanks.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Another chapter would be appropriate:

She needs to become pregnant and confront her husband in some way.

Thanks for the good read and please continue with this story.

Thanks.

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No, no, no...

Sincerely... almost seem you has written him of run!

The first part has been really scheming I am liked a lot but this seems fifty-fifty writing.

In the second part I expected me for an evolution in the perversions of her mother, favored by his child Michael.

I thought that Rachel wanted to show even more what kind of mother whore she is and to push there more and more herself in, in a cloudy game, even also favoring the more imaginations hidden of his child.

Also the language I would wait me for him dirtier and direct as also the dresses that she wears her mother, with stockings and heels high 4 inches.

I believe you can give us a beautiful bystander it departs that wait with anxiety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice "How To Give A Blow Job"

Giving step by step instructions??? OK but like the other comments, thought there would be more to the realtionship dinamics. Sounded more like she was giving instructions to her girl child or sons girlfriend.... hey there is an idea, get that Jenny girl involved and then have dad come home and find them all naked by the pool, dick in moms ass, gf eating moms pussy.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep It Going!

This story really pegs my rev limiter!! Very well written and extremely hot! Tony needs to be severly cuckolded in person. More about Rachel's sexy feet, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I don't want to be mean but...

Your editor may be a good friend, a great muse, a wonderful mentor but you need a better editor. There are too many spelling errors, vocabulary errors, and general mistakes. You have a solid story line here with some good skills as an author. However, the errors take away from the overall quality of the story itself. Keep up the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep developing

I actually liked the longer first chapter better. Please keep going with this story, developing the characters and situations. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep going

Great story! Keep it going!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Sadly a shorter chapter (I prefer long stories with lots of build up since they feel more satisfying) but a great chapter nonetheless. Not to mention that the sex scenes were amazing, oth the action and the dialogues. It provided some character development and helped to establish the new dynamics between mother and son. Now let's check chapter 3 for a final review. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago
5 Stars is never going to be enough for a story of this quality!

This is one of the absolute best stories of its type I've ever read. Fantastic, well written and highly erotic. I felt I was there witnessing Michael fucking his mothers face!

EyelanderEyelanderalmost 11 years ago
Long storys are better.

I loved the first chapter to read every word, but i always prefer reading story's that have a minimum of 4 pages, i don't like short story's but all in all great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Whoa!!

This was incredible, very erotic and very hot. It was the perfect length, too. I came precisely as Michael did, which was a somehow fascinating experience. Great!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ok mom your hot, now lets fuck.

Then we were in bed, Michael was on top of me, thrusting into me hard, and fast. My legs were up, my calves against his shoulders. I enjoyed he simultaneous sensations of my son's cockhead hitting my cervix, while his pelvis sternly pounded against my clit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad

What the fuck is the deal with so many writers talking about the woman fingering and licking the mans ASS. Guys that like stuff like that may as well bend over and take it up the ass from another guy. If you want to write a story about someone licking, fingering, or tonguing the man’s ass. Just make it a gay story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh, somebody has a homophobia thing!!

The previous comment shows a serious lack of understanding about human, and esp. male sexuality. Just because a guy reacts to anal penetration does NOT make him homosexual, it shows he is in touch with his overall sexuality. He is able to enjoy ALL aspects of sex with his FEMALE partner.

If I wanted to read homosexual porn stories, I would not be here; that I am here, and commenting, means I enjoy heterosexual sex, and like the stories. If there is some kink to it, so much the better, makes the read FUN!!

Author, keep it up, the story line is great. Your editor could do a better job of proof-reading, but the stories are enjoyable, reagardless...

"MADDOG"

_3_6__3_6_5 months ago

I was hoping the husband would have been made to watch their entire sex sessions. That’d be so hot.Rachel would only be giving him what he wanted (to watch her getting fucked by a huge cock). First let him watch videos, then tie him up and tied to a chair at the foot of the bed while they suck and fuck for hours. Rachel periodically goes over to feed him water and put his cock in her mouth and suck it a few strokes, teasing him as she goes back to sucking Micheal’s cock, huge cock…. Oh I could go on. I’d love to have a mother like Rachel. 💋♥️💋

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a27 days ago

I love incestuous love stories wherein the characters are emotionally and psychologically capable of accepting the love the other has to offer. There is no self-recrimination, self-loathing, guilt, and/or shame. Hopefully, they have the will and ability to procreate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersyd_v63@syd_v63
1016 Followers
Syd_63 is obviously a pseudonym. Big Pink Floyd fan i write Porn. I make no excuses and have no pretence that I to do anything else. I am also a slow writer, writing when I can and when the mood hits me. Again no apologies that's just how it is, so I am sorry if you are w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES