All Comments on 'Bang Baby Bang Ch. 03'

by syd_v63

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 13 years ago
Pretty frigging HOT

I love it. Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

One of the best I've read.

CWR2014CWR2014almost 13 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to the next chapter, you did a great job. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
In a word

WOW!!!. please keep going. Best I've read. Would love to hear the rest of the phone conversation. Maybe from both ends. (He might be gettin' a little)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't make us wait for the next chapter

OK. you got me, great story and I can only imagine what comes next. Don't make us wait so long.

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Much, much better.

After suffering a slight disappointment with the previous chapter, I am delighted to note that this chapter displays all that was best about the opening chapter. The telephone conversation was a masterstroke.

I foresee really good things ahead from this author.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep It Going!

It's great to see you're back! Great writing and hot story. Hope to read more of the cuckolding aspect of this erotic tale. Especially involving Rachel's sexy legs and feet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Let Down, or crashed and died.

I loved your first chapter in this story. The second chapter was much of the same as the first and the third chapter the same. I'm not a writer or a critic just a reader. I think you missed a great chance to expand on your story by bring more suspense to it. The son pushing the mother to have sex while the husband was in another area of the house close by? The wife and son cuckolding the father into allowing the son to replace him in the marital bedroom and as the first man in her life? The mother getting pregnant by the son and the father having to work to care for the child that's not his but his sons so he doesn't lose everything. You could have made the mother become so dependent on having the son for sex that she would give into his demands for anything just to keep him as her lover. Just my thoughts not being critical I see a lot of potential in your work you just need to go for the gusto so you keep peaking the readers interest. It had great potential but you lost me and left me unfulfilled. Sorry

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Wonderful read! The story is getting hotter by the minute, and I'm willing to accompany the author all the way to its conclusion. I'm already looking forward to read the next chapter whenever it is released. Once again, thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait

Looking forward to part 4. Hope you finish soon.

biggrabiggraabout 12 years ago
Loved it. more please!

You have GOT to carry on with this story, it is SO hot!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
She has both of her men just where she wants them

It is almost a sure thing that Michael will knock her up and that's just what she needs to happen in order for to have her son as a lover.

If she has Michael's baby, he wouldn't be able to leave her, and she would have her son as a lover for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story but ...

It's a shame someone convinced you short stories are better. The first of this series is by far the best. It's also too bad this story didn't finish with a cunt-pounding fuck while she talked to hubby on the phone.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago

Extraordinarily good. I would have liked the story to continue to the point where we were passive witnesses to Rachel being hard fucked by Michael as his father unwittingly listened in thinking it was all imaginary. Having said that, the fact you left it to the reader's imagination wasn't such a bad idea either. This story has the potential to become a mini series! Personally, I love it, it's one of the best I've ever read.

EyelanderEyelanderalmost 11 years ago
I agree about not liking short storys.

Great chapter and great story but, the thing i hate about short story's are because they go way too fast and its a fast if not immediate build up with barely any story. But thanks to the first chapter being 9 pages with a slow build up it still earned my 5/5 rating, it still makes this story great!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

I loved the father listening in aspect of the story. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot

I love this fantastic tale. This luck young stud is getting to do the unspeakable. Not only is he banging his sweet mother but now he gets to mount his unprotected mother with the knowledge that his father wants someone to transform her from faithful housewife and mother to slut-wife. Daddy gets hard thinking of a man shooting his wife full of his seed and the son hardens at the nasty implications. This lucky son will mount his mother and after giving his mother an intense orgasm will roar in conquest as he breeds his own mother. As mommy's belly grows with the evidence of her sons defilement both her son and husband will become more horny. Hubby will eventually catch his son as he defiles his wife and the wife will grin in satisfaction as hubby drops his pants and masturbate as she feels her son slam into again and again from behind and she hears her husband encourage their son to fuck his mother. The family dynamic has changed....for the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disappointing ending of this chapter!

I love this story to the point of the wife on the phone with her husband and with the discription of her telling him of Michaels cock being larger than his and what they were doing while she was on the phone, I only wish you would have included where Michael would have penetrated her to his full extent and made her literally scream as he entered her to end this chapter. I started the next chapter only to come back and post my feelings of how you should have ended this chapter. All in all it's a great read.5/5.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

What the fuck is the dad stupid cause he ain't a man that's for damn sure and is the son a child cause it's reading like he is cause no damn 18 year old kid is going to act like that over having sex with someone

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

Love the story. I wish the author had developed the mental aspects of mother and son. Since the son had no mental point of reference, his mother could have provided more guideposts. She sensed the son did not know how to ask the proper questions because of the lack of experience. Also, the mother could have been more open to her son. She is the one with more emotional and psychological experience, e.g. her jealsousy over the son prior girlfriend. She could have helped him form the proper questions for the both of them to answer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersyd_v63@syd_v63
Syd_63 is obviously a pseudonym. Big Pink Floyd fan i write Porn. I make no excuses and have no pretence that I to do anything else. I am also a slow writer, writing when I can and when the mood hits me. Again no apologies that's just how it is, so I am sorry if you are w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES