All Comments on 'Bang Up Job'

by Robertdoc

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice!

Interesting choice in actress, I had almost forgotten about poor Melissa in the shadow of Kaley Cuoco. Good short and well written story! Also was fun to google her and find your representing her real life spouse, nice touch! A lot different than the usual "away from home, cheat on my spouse" angle many of these celeb fics decide to take. Fun read my man, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i agree kaley is hotter but i bet meliisa is a firecracker in bed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trouble keeping up

Nice writing. I love Melissa's tits. But they're a C cup, not DDs. Maybe do a little homework.

I liked the writing itself but I had a lot of trouble keeping up with all the changing positions, moving around, this and that. It was hard to keep up with. I appreciate what you were trying to do but I think you tried to do too much.

Loved the part at the end where she makes the comment about the Maxim guys wanting to jerk off while she was posing, great paragraph there. Loved the fact he dropped a load on those magnificent tits, too, but that's a personal preference of mine anyway.

Bottom line, liked your writing style. Maybe try to keep it a little simpler and, if you plan on talking about specific celebrities and mentioning specific measurements, do a little homework.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unique Joens 5

A marriedcouple sexually's best inmyopinion

Anyway husband Winston went AllIn On Her

Melissa as the wife wow hot and loving. Oh

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

ATM Jones

Melissa doesn't back her love for her husband figuratively & literally. Tigress/Tiger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous