Banging Marwari Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balaji64u
balaji64u
191 Followers

Out of passion and love, I did a mistake at that time. I lifted her nightie up to her navel. Then I slid my hands into it and caught hold of her boobs with my hands. I squeezed them for a little time. Then my right hand slipped into her pussy and began to rub it madly. She released a soft moan and said: "Jai, you are making me hot again. Can we have one more round?"

I realized my mistake and released my hands quickly and said: "No, darling. It would be very dangerous."

She understood the situation. Hugging and kissing me tightly, she said: "Oh, Jai, I have no words to express my deep thanks to you for all the heavenly pleasures you gave me last night. I reiterate, it was my first night, my bridal night and my first honeymoon night. You tore my hymen and made me a lady from a virgin. Now, I can proclaim from the top of the world that I have experienced all sexual pleasures. I am totally satisfied and happy. In fact, you made me so. How I wish you were my real husband! If so, I could have felt and experienced the warmth of your love every moment of my life in loving togetherness. I am indebted to you for my lifetime."

I said: "Rekha, that makes two of us. In fact you echoed my sentiments too."

She went on: "Jai, if you too really wish so, I am prepared to divorce my hubby and marry you. Please don't think I am crazy and selfish. I won't ask you to ditch your wife. You can have two wives. Don't you think it would be possible?"

I smiled at her: "No Rekha, that won't work out. It is as if we wish all the sand dunes in Rajasthan deserts turn to gold!"

She did not say anything. With another passionate kiss, I waved at her in a gesture of goodbye. I came out of her house and moved to mine. I looked over my shoulders to see her still watching me. I saw her eyes were moistened. I knew it was a most painful separation, though to a distance only a few feet way, but a separation indeed!

Okay friends; let me close this lengthy but real story by telling you the epilogue. Her hubby reached back in the evening. He had completed his work much quicker than he thought. Both Rekha and I could not believe our luck to have had enjoyed sex the previous night itself! I had asked her to engage in sex with her hubby at least for 2-3 nights which she did. My idea was if she became pregnant which she must, by all means, out of mating with me, at least her hubby won't have any doubt in his mind and he would believe she was carrying his own baby. After reaching, he did not go on tour for another three weeks. But exactly sixteen days after our mating, she told me sadly she menstruated again. Two days later, in an evening at my house, during a friendly talk over tea, her husband told all the real facts and truth. He said medical tests on her clearly showed she was having blocked fallopian tubules which prevented meeting of sperm with the ovum and therefore pregnancy. He was planning to take her to a reputed hospital in the winter for a surgery to rectify and correct her problems and the doctors have assured pregnancy. Should I need to tell you more?

balaji64u
balaji64u
191 Followers