Banging On The Palace On Wheels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pounded her brutally as I forced her mouth open and pushed oodles of my saliva down her throat. This was primeval; this was a caveman copulating, ruthless taking of a female, forcing her to accept his superiority. And then I noticed a change. My cock was moving in and out unimpeded, her legs had spread apart even further and she was thrusting herself back at me and grunting! I disengaged my mouth and looked down at her. That proud sophisticated visage was now distorted by unadulterated lust. She had become a rutting animal. She sneered up at me, even as she grunted in time to our fucking.

This transformation in her was very exciting. I kept looking at her and the play of expressions on her face, even as I rammed her. It didn't take long, it couldn't at the rate we were going at each other. We came simultaneously. Her orgasm triggering mine, and I drenched her cunt with my fluid offering. Except, that I had not ejaculated for so many days. And so what I off loaded, filled her cunt and I could feel it freely flowing down her delicious thighs.

I was so exhausted by the furious fucking that I just lay there on her with my feet on the floor, and my head next to her face. Also I was overwhelmed by the fact that I been so rough. Almost violent, and I abhor violence. It was almost as if I had to dominate, to overwhelm, to conquer, and all my life I have felt the utter ridiculousness of these things.

Then I felt her ruffling my hair, as she murmured in my ear," My, my, so much aggression, so out of character." But, it was said in a tone that suggested a sated person, an appreciative person, not someone hurt or disappointed or taken advantage of. Maybe I should add a bit of roughness to my sexual repertoire!

Her hand now began gently caressing my hair even as her tongue started licking my ear. The lady was ready for more!

I moved us both till we were lying length wise on the bed. Much more comfortable and ergonomically superior to the breadth wise usage that had just ensued. Besides, I knew this was going to go on for a while. I had achieved my goal and there was no need for frenzied fucking. This was going to be all pleasure, exquisitely slow!

Gradually, my cock which had never left the warm sanctuary of her cunt hardened to penetrating strength, once again. I became active with my tongue even as she ratcheted up the excursions of her tongue till after we had both licked every inch of the other's face, our tongues met and began dueling sensuously.

The train had now settled down to a more sedate speed as had our fucking. I moved my face down to worship her breasts, licking all around till I reached the nipples. They were already erect with excitement and my sucking on them got deep murmurs of approval from her. All the while I kept my prick firmly embedded and moved my pubis on hers, stimulating her clitoris.

Without disengaging we got her petticoat and sari off her. Now, it was truly skin on skin. I lifted myself on my hands to admire what lay beneath me.

Somewhere in the proceedings, she had loosened her hair, and it softly framed that beautiful face that was now smiling up at me. Her arms came up and around and embraced me, even as her thighs bent back and feet turned inwards till her heels were working rhythmically on my back. She pulled me down and attached her mouth to mine, in another soul searching dreamily sensual kiss. This lady was a gifted fucker!

In a move too quick to figure out, she turned us over and suddenly I was below her and she was mounting me. And she went to town as the Americans would say - riding me like a good jockey, coaxing the best out of me, teasing me, tormenting me with half plunges, till suddenly descending all the way and engulfing my cock in its entirety.

Then quickly she would reverse direction, ascending till only the tip remained within her vulva, a moment's respite, and down she would come again till the root was sunk in her. She repeated this energetically in quick succession till I felt the sap rising and knew I was close to coming. Instinctively she knew this and suddenly slowed down and smiled enigmatically at me. Oh, no that enigmatic smile once again! What was it saying now?

My mind overrode the internal debate which that smile started. Like Alexander the Great, I cut the Gordian knot and took matters into my own hands. I took hold of her buttocks and forced her willingly obliging cunt up and down on my prong. My movements got more and more urgent and frantic till a crescendo was reached and once again I gloriously came in her cunt. Oh, my, was I a king or what?

Next morning we made an early start to get to a game reserve. The train was parked at a railway station with a long name and we were taken in open vans to this reserve - Ranthambore, I think was what it was called. At the reserve there were lots of monkeys, spotted deer, colorful birds and other such creatures in abundance, if you are interested in such things. People in one van got very excited because they had spotted a tiger. It seemed the majestic beast stepped out on to the trail just a few yards ahead of them, stopped and looked at them, decided they were not lunch, and then pottered off.

I was in more of a reflective mood, and in any case all this craning one's neck to see stuff did nothing for me. I was filled with a sense of achievement, of having done what I had set out to do. Relieved that I had met the family's generational obligation. But now I was thinking ahead – I wanted more of Alka, wanted to fuck her a whole lot more. I could see her sitting wrapped in a blanket with Priya a few seats ahead, the two of them in animated discussion. And all I could think of was getting under that blanket with her and finger fucking her to an orgasm, right there, while everyone else concentrated on the fauna.

Having fucked this woman, who I knew was above my station, at least financially; who I had fucked without really seducing, or indeed without really having had a clear plan to seduce, in effect a woman who I had been lucky to fuck - I was now filled with insecurity. Would I be able to fuck her again? My lust crazed brain was completely befuddled. Because, if truth be told, she had really fucked me or closer to the truth - allowed me to fuck her.

Alka made all this circular thinking an exercise in futility. That afternoon, while we were having lunch on the train and I was once again shamelessly tucking in, she asked her daughter, " Are you going to watch that Akbar movie on DVD?"

Priya nodded in assent. She had made friends with a young Indian couple from California, and was going to watch this classic Bollywood movie with them in the little alcove at the end of the compartment that served as breakfast lounge cum TV parlor.

" In that case, I shall try and initiate Charlie here in the joys of South Indian cooking."

What a good idea, I thought, as once again Alka lugged a coffee table sized volume and headed to my cabin.

She seemed to be serious about the subject and straightaway launched into giving me a lecture on the delights of South Indian cooking. I discovered later, that she was a gourmet cook, and it was her interest in cooking that had launched her daughter's search for the ideal utensils and implements to make Indian cooking easy, safe and yet perfect.

I listened in earnest because she was a good explainer of things culinary and I was infatuated with Indian food and her. But then, I am also horny, and her proximity was too enticing. I began gently squeezing the sari covered leg nearest me.

" Charlie," she said, " you are not listening," sounding exasperated.

Whereupon, I quickly reached up and began squeezing one blouse and bra encased breast.

She sighed and said," You are like a little boy." I promptly broke into my version of a little boy grin complete with fluttering eyelids.

"What am I to do with you?"

"Fuck me?" Had I really used the f word in front of my goddess? Oh, my! Was it the right thing to have said?

"I thought that was what we did last night," as she fondled my hair, so I probably was not all that out of line. I acted quickly before more insecurity and negative thoughts overwhelmed me into inaction. In a trice I moved blouse and bra out of the way and fastened my lips to a bared nipple. This elicited a languid sigh.

I worked that nipple with my tongue till it sprang to attention and felt like a meaty bullet in my mouth. At that moment, an overwhelming urge to fuck her again, overtook me. Whenever such an urge asserted itself in the past with other women, I was usually able to sublimate it into some other activity like licking cunt thus enhancing my fucking companion's erotic experience. But not this time. Not with this woman. This Indian goddess. I wanted to get my prick in her as quickly as possible, just to reassure myself that indeed I had fucked her and could fuck her again.

Reaching between us I loosened my belt and worked my trousers and then my shorts off my pelvis. My hard cock was now naked. I wrapped a hand around it and the feeling of flesh on flesh was good! So much so that I grabbed one of her hands and forced it around my turgid organ. Obligingly, she ran her hand sensuously over it.

This excited me to no end. Roughly, I lifted her sari up to her waist even as I pushed her down till she was lying on her back breadth wise on the soft bed. I stood over her and hooking her panty to one side, pushed my penis into her cunt in one fell swoop, with her hand still wrapped around it as if it was guiding my cock in. And then I removed her hand and rammed her, once again taken over by this now familiar feeling to fiercely fuck the shit out of her. I was so taken up with this feeling that I closed my eyes and gave myself up to the incredible sensation that a smoothly clasping vagina produces.

I am not sure how long this lasted, this mindless hammering of her cunt. But, at some stage I felt sated, and slowing down opened my eyes. I looked directly into her beautiful brown eyes and the expression in them complemented that on her face. It was like having cold water splashed on me. Completely blank, if anything with a hint of derision on it, her face exuded a complete lack of passion. This had the effect of completely unsettling me, indeed shocking me out of my rutting mood. But not my cock, which remained hard, though now quite still, within her warm cunt.

"Are you quite done, Dr. Hill?" Like a strict school teacher to an errant pupil. I felt like a complete failure, an absolute idiot. What should I do now?

But my cock obviously thought differently, for it had remained iron hard and smoldering like a hissing stationary steam locomotive waiting to spring into action. I let it take over my thinking and it made me lower myself and lick every inch of her face. And it made my hands grab her buttocks and gently but firmly squeeze them. All power to my prick! This must have been the secret of our lineage of fuckers of Indian Cunt. Just follow where your cock leads you.

She was taken aback by this completely irrational response. Ha! ha! little did she know that I had cracked the secret family code.

Whatever game she was playing had obviously been upended. She sighed and said, " At least get off me you slob." My, my, such exciting words. I grabbed her face and forced my mouth on hers. Grudgingly, she gave in till our tongues were dueling in gay abandon.

I eased myself off her and sat next to her. She lifted herself and stood up. She looked at me with a faint smile on her face. Then she began a slow sensuous removal of her clothes. It was not a strip tease because it lacked the frantic gyrations that epitomize that genre of activity. This was a lazy, languid, casual, progressive removal of clothing that was much more exciting than a mere strip tease, till she stood before me in all her naked glory.

Bending down she removed my trousers and shorts and then straightened up to get my shirt, till I was as bare as she was. We stood naked on the carpeted floor and contemplated each other.

This woman was exquisite. Rounded in all the right places, a promise that you will squeeze flesh in the throes of your orgasm and not wrap yourself around a stick. There was no doubt that she exercised. It was in the firmness one felt while running one's hands over her body. But exercise that heightened the tone and resiliency of healthy tissue. Not exercise that made iron clad muscles, the kind I had encountered in some women athletes.

She stood still as I ran my hands over her back and grasped her buttocks, my cheek caressing hers. We both gasped. Me, because her gluts firmed up tickling my erotic impulses, she - who knows why?

Then, I moved my hands over her again, stroking every inch of her from head to mid thigh. Finally she moved, and inserting her hand between us grasped my penis.

"So hard!" she marveled, and indeed it had stayed turgid and rigid. Softly, she massaged it. And then just as I was reaching spewing point, she removed her hand, and pushing up against me, indicated that she needed me flat on my back on the bed. I immediately obliged, my pole sticking up incongruously.

She climbed up with her knees on either side of me, her trimmed bush over my cock. Taking hold of it she rubbed it along her vaginal furrow, before sinking down on it and gradually working it in till it was sheathed to its root.

"Ah," she breathed. Surely with satisfaction, I thought, as she looked down at me with a contented look in those soft brown eyes. Her breasts looked like upturned pears from where I lay, softly jiggling up and down as she slowly rode me, inviting me to play with them.

"Wow," she exclaimed, "Look at the rear of our train!" I had closed my eyes, my hands still playing with her breasts, to give in fully to the sensation of what her cunt was doing to me. Opening them, I lifted my head and craned my neck around to see what she was seeing out of the window. Our carriage was near the engine and the train was negotiating a tight bend. The rear of the train looked like it was another train on a parallel set of tracks.

Did she say rear? That gave my horny, one track mind, ideas.

I placed both hands on her buttocks and parting them ran a finger over her anus, feeling the corrugations of the opening. Testing the waters, so to speak, I pressed my finger tip against the muscular opening. There was no reaction, either positive or negative. A non event or maybe she just chose to ignore it for now, because she was now back to grinding her cunt into me.

And I mean literally grinding, for she was rising and falling with rhythmic ferocity, alternately sheathing my prick completely in her warm cunt, before moving up till only the tip was in her, and then descending furiously once again. I left my finger tip at her anal opening, gently caressing it, and just gave myself up to the incredible fucking that was going on.

This magnificent spearing of cunt on cock was going to make me ejaculate; I could feel the inevitable happening. I wasn't quite ready to finish it right now. I pushed her off me. She looked startled and fetching in her astonishment. Quickly, I moved out from under her and holding her in place, I placed myself behind her.

Now she was on her knees, below me, with her face buried in the pillow. I looked down on two perfectly rounded buttocks as I lined up my cock with her cunt. Unlike a lot of fatty buns that are stuck together, hers were firm, each a complete entity, parted just enough to show you the bottom of the dark crevice that ran between. Parting those shapely globes a little, I could see her entire brown ridged aperture winking at me. Should I take her there? She looked so submissive lying there waiting to be fucked. But no, I did not have the nerve and besides her cunt was so warm and friendly.

I lowered myself and just rested on her. Then I gradually began running my cock up the furrow on her rump. She moved her head to one side to see what was happening and I leaned in to kiss her exposed cheek and get hold of her dangling breasts. She reached below and between us to take hold of my prick. She moved a bit to free it, then placed it against her vaginal lips and pushed back to take the tip in.

The warmth of her slick tunnel felt so good, that I rose up and pushed the rest of it in with a savage thrust.

"Ugh", was all the reaction this got. A satisfied ugh, an ugh hoping for more. And so I let her have it. Pushing and thrusting like a man possessed. And she pushed back in time to my thrusts and with equal vigor. This was not going to last. It couldn't, it shouldn't have to because we were both seeking release. And release came with a loud prolonged moan and drenching squirts from her, and a grunt and loads of semen from me. She collapsed on the bed and I on her.

I must have been really taken up with this woman, for my cock was not soft. I mean it was not bone hard but not down to pissing only softness either. I kissed her upturned cheek and moved my pelvis on her rear, massaging my penis in her cunt.

"My, god!" she exclaimed, "more?!" but made no move to get away.

So I lifted her up, back onto her hands and knees, and off we went again. This time I went slowly. Savoring the sight of this aristocratic beauty spread out below me in a most submissive fashion, I speared her cunt with deliberate intent. Every thrust sent her crashing into the bed, being thrown off the bed prevented by her clenching on to the bedspread for dear life and by my holding her haunches firmly.

On and on it went, this firm fucking. She was moaning continuously now, and having got the nuance of this new rhythm she was thrusting back with every one of my forward plunges. I could feel the sap rising. But I was not going to give in to it and commence humping madly like a love sick bull. No sir, I was in control. I just went on as before, never increasing the pace of my thrusts, till suddenly I was there. I held her in place more firmly, if that was possible, and ejaculated at the same measured pace into her.

Shortly after that we reached Chittaurgarh, a fortress town. The fortress was on a hill and we were driven up there. According to our guide, once upon a time, it had been attacked by a Muslim king called Alauddin Khilji.

He was so taken up by stories of the beauty of the resident queen, Padmini, that he travelled from Delhi with a huge army and laid siege to this fort. He was willing to call the whole thing off, if he could just catch a glimpse of this imperial beauty.

But because she was a properly married Hindu woman, no grown male apart from her husband could actually see her. So, legend has it, that a mirror was artfully placed, so that he could see her image but no matter what he did, he could not see her in person. We were shown this mirror, and everyone marveled at the genius of the Hindus.

Later that evening, we were placed on tiered seats in the open and treated to a sound and light show about local history and of the fort in particular, and once again we heard the story of lust and fighting. Now, I am as horny if not hornier than the next chap, but this sounded farfetched to me. I mean, this Khilji fellow ups and moves a few hundred miles with his whole army, just so he can fuck this Padmini person? Someone that he has never even seen? Something's not right here. There's got to be more, like swag or land or something.

I talked about this with Alka on our bus ride back to the Palace on Wheels. Her take on it was very surprising. It seemed to me that she took off on a tangent - on Hindu-Muslim relations. She said her forbears had been driven out of Kashmir by Muslims. And this present so called Kashmir problem was a British creation, a divide and rule thing, which actually sounded very clever to me. However, Alka was offended by it. Perish the thought, I was with Alka, every step of the way, to hell with the British and their evil ways. I wanted more of Alka, and I was not going to offend her by disagreeing with her on anything.