Banging On The Palace On Wheels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" There she goes," said her mother with an indulgent smile on her face, looking first at her daughter and then at me," Mentioning her favorites first, and notice how they are blood relatives, but the fact is we have been able to connect with a few more all over the globe - a couple, a single man, and a gloriously uninhibited group in Florida. We take time off whenever we can, to keep our relationship with them current and relevant."

She pondered a moment before going on, and I piped in with, " And they are all enormously wealthy?"

" But of course," said Alka dismissively, emphasizing it with an airy hand movement, "Who else has time on their hands?"

" So why me?"

" Because," said Priya, taking over from her mother, " You were there. And we had nothing better to do."

Well, that was so flattering.

"Come on, Charlie," said her mother, " It has nothing to do with you. You are a find!"

"Oh, yes, " said Priya, raising her glass in acknowledgement, " Everything Ma said about you is true! You are something else!"

Oh, and that was supposed to make me feel good?

Priya put her glass away and moved over and sat by me. Without much ado she bent down and engulfed my cock with her mouth and began sucking it back to life. Now, that made me feel good! Nothing boosts a deflated ego like a beautiful woman lathering your prick with spit.

What made me feel even better was what she said next, in a matter of fact fashion, but with a sultry slur in her husky voice," I want it up my arse."

However, before I could act on her wanton suggestion, mother and daughter moved on to the other bed and eagerly spread themselves so that they were mouth to cunt in next to no time, with the daughter on top. I guess all this talk of fucking together had got to them. And off they went to the races, devouring each other voraciously, tongue fucking like there was no tomorrow. Made me proud to acknowledge that it was my semen that they were sucking out of each other's cunt.

And so, there they were, mother and daughter, locked in an unholy embrace, ravishing each other's cunt with rapacious tongues. But what about me?

Quickly, I climbed up behind Priya, resting my turgid cock on the furrow between her moons. Once again I marveled at the sight of two perfect globes. But these belonged to the daughter. Like mother, like daughter.

I ran my prick up and down that furrow, contemplating my next move, when I felt my scrotum being pulled into Alka's mouth. She had shifted a little to gain access to my balls with her tongue.

I pushed Priya's gorgeous behind forward a little, to allow my cock to slip into her mother's mouth. Eagerly, Alka swallowed my cock, or at least as much as she could. Come to think of it, this was the first time that she taken my cock in her mouth. I had been so caught up with trying to seduce her, that I was the one going down on her, at the drop of a hat. No more.

With her tongue coddling the underside I began ramming her face, and she opened her throat I know not how to accommodate most of my penis. I parted Priya's buttocks till I could see the corrugations of her brown arse hole. I rubbed my thumb over it and then on a whimsy pushed it right in. This got a grunt from Priya, but instead of moving away from my intruding thumb she began impaling her arse hole on it!

"Oh, yes, Charlie, she loves it up her arse," said Alka from down below, letting my cock dangle free, "ram her with that huge thing." Such tender motherly thoughts!

I shut her up by pushing my cock back into her gurgling mouth. Then I removed it forcefully and shoved it back into Priya's cunt, and with another husky grunt she accepted it. I contemplated my next move. I had no oil or any other lubricant to hand. Rule number one of buggery is to lubricate one's cock to allow the buggered one to accept being pronged in the rear hole with joy.

"Got some oil?" I inquired.

"Use spit," husked the kneeling, arse thrust back Priya. Oh, no, I thought that is so vulgar.

As I contemplated my next move, Priya spat on her hand and reaching back, smeared it on her own arse! Her upturned face was so pretty that even this crude gesture was becoming. Then her mother maneuvered her face to get her mouth at arse level and spat out a huge ball of spit onto Priya's crinkled opening.

As I watched it bubble and foam on the ridges of Priya's anal opening, Alka brought forth another huge glob of sputum and spread it on my cock.

Such degrading behavior from such sophisticated women! These Indian cunts were wonderful!

I added to the sputum festivities by spitting on my pecker and smearing the resultant viscous mess generously over it. As a result of the cumulative spit I could move my fist smoothly over my penis. Just perfect for masturbating.

But perish that tawdry thought! There was prime arse in front of me, begging me to bugger it! Was I a king or what?!

I brought my prick to Priya's arse hole as she reached back and spread her buttocks expectantly. Gently, but with determination I pushed, till with a pop in went my helmet. And still Priya waited with spread buttocks.

So I pushed with my hips and sank my cock in her rectum. My word, her rectum was so warm and clasping. And my whole cock had gone in smoothly. Priya was as talented as my one and only Razia! There she was spread out under me, holding her buttocks apart, just waiting to be buggered.

And bugger her, I did. I let it rip. In and out like a demented machine my prick assaulted her arse. And all she did was grunt with satisfaction at each intrusion, still holding her buttocks apart passively!

Her mother had moved out from under her, so that now she held her daughter's head and lovingly caressed her as she got buggered. But every now and then she would move and attach her daughter's face to her cunt. And Priya would lick it like there was no tomorrow, fucking with her tongue to the rhythm set up by my buggering.

It was fucking out of this world - the warm tight embrace of Priya's rectum, enhanced by the sight of her face being shoved into her mother's cunt with my every thrust, and the sound of her slurping tongue licking away at Alka's nether parts. I could not last. I did not want to last. This was no endurance contest. There was no reason to show restraint. And I showed none, as I came in buckets up Priya's butt, coating the lining of her rectum with my come. My last thought was that I would die to see the mother lick my stuff out of her daughter's arse.

A short while later, we were all sitting up, sipping the last of the champagne and chomping down on the last of the caviar. All very civilized and genteel, except of course we were all naked and Priya had a firm grip on my cock (which I had in the interim thoroughly cleaned). She began running it up and down the shaft, trying to get it back to fucking strength hardness once again.

Her mother, who was sitting regally on the other bed, said reflectively," You know, Charlie, we have nothing to do for a few days. Our husbands are not going to be home for a while. Want to spend some time with us in Priya's farmhouse?"

I was stunned and overjoyed at the same time by the invitation. I knew I could extend my vacation with a couple of phone calls. I had no serious clinical responsibilities and I was all caught up with my present research project.

"Sure," I said, "absolutely, why not?"

"Oh, good," she continued," then we will take you with us, once we reach Delhi."

Priya had in the meantime attached her mouth to my prick and the son of a gun was ready to go. Not wanting to be rude and ungrateful, I thanked Priya for her sterling efforts but detached my cock from her mouth and moved to prong my goddess on the other bed.

This was my Indian Cunt. Priya was a great fuck, an absolutely divine fuck, but her mother was my destination. Or rather her mother's cunt was my generational destination. Granted I had fulfilled my familial obligation, but there was no harm in sealing it, was there? Okay, damn it, I just loved pronging her.

And she, divining my intent, had arranged herself in an accepting position on her back with her legs spread. And prong her I did. With gusto and relish I sank my rod into that divine cunt. And then rising up, I fucked her with utter abandon looking down at her ravaged face. She embraced me and encouraged me with grunts and huffs and with her feet beating a tattoo on my back. Before I reached boiling point, she did, and came in gushes on my prick.

Priya now reached for me and kissed me soulfully. This was so enticing that when she indicated that I should move off her mother and mount her instead, I did just that.

We moved over to the other bed and Priya had me take her from the back. The nasty girl obviously wanted to be buggered. But I was not about to oblige so readily. Instead I bedded my cock in her cunt. And once again I marveled at how easily I was in to the root. It moved smoothly in and out of her well lubricated cunt. Well lubricated because this wanton lass was well primed. She was so ready to get off that all it took was a few pokes and she came in gushes all over my prick.

I removed my iron hard cock from her cunt. It was now well oiled by her secretions. I placed it at her crinkled posterior aperture and took a moment to appreciate the spectacle in front of me. Then I pushed in and hammered home in one fell swoop, toppling her over in my eagerness to engage her arse hole. She fell forward on the bed. Now I was lying prone on her, my front on her back, my weight grinding her into the bed.

And all she did was turn her head sideways and try and peer into my eyes and say, " Yes!"

And, yes, I did. I spread her legs a bit and then proceeded to jackknife my body in order to bugger her lying prone. Raising and lowering my buttocks only, with the rest of my body pressed heavily into her and my face on her sideward turned face. She grunted and clenched her buttocks, enjoying the brutal buggering. Her clinging, clasping arse was too much for me and in short order I proceeded to erupt into her.

Early next morning, we were herded out to a bird sanctuary. It was a misty, foggy, murky, morning, and I was darned if I could see a thing. All that murkiness etc. was due to water vapor that rose up from a swamp which was the bird sanctuary. Must have been an awesome sight if one could see anything. It was kind of cold out in the open and all I could think of was the warm sanctuary of the cunts of this gorgeous mother daughter duo.

They of course were keeping an appropriate distance from me to maintain appearances.

That afternoon we stopped at Agra - a city steeped in Mughal history. I crossed off another to do thing on my list of things to do before I die as I beheld the Taj Mahal. Words fail me in describing the sheer magnificence of this edifice.

But it stood as a symbol of true and extraordinary love whereas my story is to do with more mundane things - like fucking Indian cunt.

So on with my story.

That night we all gathered together on the train for what would be our final meal. Another gastronomic delight. Made all that more delightful by Priya, who was sitting across from me, surreptitiously stroking my cock with her foot, under the table.

By the time the meal was done I was excited beyond belief. She took her foot away and gave me a few moments for my thingee to settle down. Then she said, " Come on," and in her vigorous fashion, quickly moved her chair out and off she went. Followed promptly by me and then her mother. We maneuvered our way in this formation to their cabin.

The moment the door closed behind us, Priya reached over and felt my cock. She purred in that husky voice," So hard already." She unzipped me, and through the opening in my shorts brought my cock out. She bent down and licked it to fighting fitness.

Then she quickly lay down on the bed, bent her legs, pulled her sari up and her panties off and said in that now familiar way," Come on."

And come on I did. Fully clothed, only my prick exposed, which I quickly sheathed in her cunt. Standing up, for she was lying breadth wise on the bed, I banged her. Hammered her cunt with deep and powerful thrusts.

I lifted her feet onto my shoulders and then reaching down, stuck a thumb unceremoniously in her arse hole. This got that well known grunt from her but there was no flagging in our frenzied fucking. I pushed an additional finger up her arse and this got a howl from her and she climaxed loudly begging me to come in her cunt, prompting her mother to turn up the volume of the piped music. I sucked and bit into the toes of one of her feet as I came in gushes up her cunt.

She waited a bit till our breathing settled. Then she pushed me away. The daughter was decidedly abrupt and to the point! Not that I was complaining. How could anyone with the wild time I was having?!

Next, she spread her legs, exposing her cunt fully, with my spunk leaking out, and waited expectantly. She was not looking at me, but at her mother.

And Alka in her leisurely way, got down on her knees, still fully clothed, and placed her mouth at her daughter's cunt, in a meek and submissive fashion, I thought. How kinky was this?!!

And then she began licking; with the same languid grace that embodied her every movement. First the stuff on her daughter's thighs, then what was on her cunt lips and then in went the tongue, snaking its way into her vagina till the mother's oral organ was heartily fucking her daughter's cunt, attempting to clear it off any and all evidence of male emission. Priya now had her mother's head in her hands and was encouraging her with insults and derogatory terms of endearment in a mixture of languages.

Next, she placed her feet on her mother's back and dug them in, in time to her mother's facial movements as if she were digging her spurs into the sides of a horse she was riding. She looked up at me and sneered, "Bugger her. Stick it up her bum hole."

Really? I mean with pleasure! In my haste I almost ripped my clothes to shreds.

Priya had unceremoniously hiked her mother's sari up, exposing her panty covered behind. Diligently, I removed her panties, and gazed on those perfect buttocks upturned and inviting. Lovingly, I ran my hands over them as I cast my mind back to a few days ago when I was exactly in this position debating if I should go up her arse hole. Except, now there was no debate. I was going to do it!

Yup, I was going to bugger her; filthily sodomize this haughty beauty in front of her daughter. Her daughter, who was once again fervently urging me to do it.

Alka, turned her head and looked at my prick with apprehension, "So big," she said and I could have sworn that her voice trembled.

Her daughter, twisted Alka's head back to its original position, " Shut up, keeping sucking my cunt." My, my, this was no way to treat a lady! No way to talk to your mother! My unreachable aristocratic beauty, how you have fallen!

But did my cock care? Not a bit. It was as hard as it had ever been. I looked around for some oil.

"What are you doing?" asked Priya.

" Got some oil?"

" You and your oil," said both mother and daughter simultaneously! "Use spit."

Priya leaned over and reaching for my face placed a huge dollop of spit in my mouth, "There's some," she said. Then both of us ceremoniously spat on her mother's behind and spread the stuff over her buttocks and worked some into her arse hole. And Alka just went on languidly but with passion licking her daughter's genitals.

Then Priya pulled my cock to her and bending down sucked the whole damned thing into her mouth. She noisily slurped all over it and then passed it on to her mother, " Lubricate the tool that is going to bugger you." And Alka docilely complied, anointing my cock with a boat load of saliva.

"Now do it," said Priya, " bugger my mother." Emphasis on mother, I thought.

I bent my knees, to line up my cock with her arse hole. And then I pushed with gradually increasing pressure, till with a pop her muscles gave and in went the tip of my cock. I waited for her reaction. There was none. All that trepidation at the size of my penis, for nothing!

So, I braced myself and shoved the whole bloody thing in. This got a gasp. I leaned over and found her mouth, my cock firmly rooted in her arse. In the arse of my goddess!

Her mouth tasted of her daughter's cunt and my come. The taste of my come was not wholesome but the urge to throw up was trumped by the excitement of the moment. I was in my goddess's arse. Tightly ensconced in unbelievable warmth.

She moved her mouth back to her daughter's cunt and I moved mine to her daughter's. Even as I sucked the daughters tongue I began ramming the mother's arse. I occupied my hands by freeing their boobs of clothing, and then running them alternately over Priya's breasts then her mother's. Feeling two perfect pairs, appreciating the difference in their heft and firmness. One pair upright and the other dangling. And their nipples decidedly different. Priya's smaller in both length and circumference, Alka's more luscious and bountiful, but all four turgid with excitement.

I looked down to see my hard as nails penis marauding Alka's butt hole. Going in and out of that brown corrugated opening. I moved my hands to hold those delicious orbs apart to better hammer Alka's arse and for a better view. On a whimsy, I stuck both thumbs in by the side of my cock, visibly enlarging the orifice.

It must have felt like a blow to the stomach, because it got a scream from Alka. The shock made her go rigid and then she tried to move away. She couldn't because Priya realizing what was happening, had her mother firmly by the shoulders. Priya looked at me, with a gleam in her eye, and said in a matter of fact way," Youarekinky."

So there I was, brutally and cruelly living out my dream. My aristocratic, superior, refined beauty getting vulgarly buggered by me. The whole experience was ethereal. However unworldly I was feeling, my penis was decidedly on terra firma. The added sensation of my thumbs rubbing up against it was too much for it and it spewed forth in torrents. And I mean for a long time. Even after it was spent, I removed my thumbs and kept banging away, not wanting to relinquish Alka's arse.

But all things must end. And so finally my cock gave up and softened till it plopped out. With a sigh I rose up, because I really wanted the buggering of my beauty to go on indefinitely, and moved to the bathroom to clean myself.

I stepped into the shower stall and quickly got wet enough to get soap on my prick and clean it thoroughly. Then I just stood there and luxuriated in the warm spray. I was jolted out of my reverie by an excruciatingly painful sensation from my penis and balls that got an involuntary howl from me.

A naked Alka had got into the shower and now had a strangle hold on my cock and scrotum.

"Take that," she said," You scoundrel."

And then she loosened her hold and began squeezing my pecker in an affectionate way. It took a while before the pain subsided and my cock began responding to her ministrations. I turned around and brought her into the spray. We kissed with her hand still moving on my penis while her tongue darted out and engaged mine.

I moved till she was pressed up against a wall. Then I lifted her up and held her by firmly gripping her buttocks, parting her legs, and bringing her cunt to my crotch level. I guided my now rigid cock into her warm and slick vagina. She reached up and angled the shower head so that we were both drenched comfortably by the lukewarm spray.

I moved in and out of her heavenly cunt, savoring every inch of it.

Then the door opened and a naked Priya stepped in. I felt her press up against me even as her hands went around and under to feel my cock in her mother's cunt. She moved her hands till a finger found her mother's arse hole and when Alka went a little stiff I knew that Priya had penetrated her anal ring.