All Comments on 'Banging the Babe in the Wheelchair'

by mary0256

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

wonderfull, very long but a great story well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

very hot... extense.. hope to read more stories form this author..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A soap opera of lust and self-improvement

better living through incest and bisexuality. Hmmmn. Well written and kept my attentin all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Poor writing

So pedantic that I didn't get through the 1st paragraph. 6th grade reading level at best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good story and thanks for doing all at once

give a man a million dollars,first thing he say give me cash.so you can't please everybody.keep writing and thanks for the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Several problems

First, it was criminally overlong. Second, it was all over the board: Incest, Lesbian, who knows what else.

Try to release a story this long in chapters. This was entirely too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
111

Much too long. Only 1 in 100 readers will finish it. break it into chapters each being no more than 2 of these and you will have a big winner. very good but could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

I don't normally read stories this long, but your's had me captured from page one. I loved how it progressed and the character development was just wonderful. (Some of the bit players could have been left out and it still would have been great)

I'll be looking forward to more from you.....although you may get more readers if you make your submission a bit shorter next time. Make them chapters instead of one story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story, if you can read one page why not many

What's wrong with long stories? It was most enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great read

Great story and if I had found it already all posted in chapters I would have read them consecutively. This saved me from having to keep coming back and seeing when you posted another chapter. Thank you for the great read. Look forward to many more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GREAT JOB....

SPEAKING AS A 32 YEAR OLD MALE FROM WESTERN NY, WITH SPINA BIFIDA...IT TOOK ME 2 DAYS TO GET THROUGH THE WHOLE STORY, BUT I LOVED THE WHOLE DAMN THING...LOL WISHED I COULD HAVE SOME SORT OF EXPERIENCE LIKE THIS !!

sitonmyace_indallassitonmyace_indallasalmost 17 years ago
Good Job

I think it was a great story. No matter what some people have said, the writing is excellent, plenty of sex, and more realistic and less stereotypical than 9/10th of the stories out there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Great story

krivakkrivakalmost 17 years ago
that was great

I read all this pages and its really impresive. Very good story and has many realistic elements. Keep going !!

mistcomistcoalmost 17 years ago
Very, very good

The only 'long' story I could be bothered to read in all the time I've spent on literotica, well written, interesting and plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bitchin' about length?

Maybe if your attention span wasn't as short as that of a gnat...

I copied the whole thing to a DOC file. MUCH more easy to read a long file than a series of children's shorts.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best story I have ever read on here

This has to be by far the best story I have ever read on this site!!! It actaully had a REAL story line along with all of the sex!!

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Freaking Great Read

While I agree it is rather long and I usually avoid long stories, I did read this one from beginning to end and found it really hot, had me hard and cuming pretty much all the time. I'm curious as to what her new goals are and if Both Vicky and Janice wind up carrying Jim's future children. I'll be looking forward to more keep up it up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Would Pay to Read Your stuff!!

I read erotic stories all of the time...your story is readable, believable and very entertaining. I liked the story line throughout; characters that I could love and understand. It was not just sex and more sex....there was plenty of it, but the realism of why it happened and the caring of people's feelings were very refreshing. I would recommend you to anyone...please write more...thanks again...

sld1985sld1985about 14 years ago
BSE.... Best Storie Ever

i loved it i´m just hoping that ther is a chapter 2 coming out soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GREAT

Really good story, very sexy and well writen, couple of name screwups but it really didnt detract from a very sweet and lovely plot, keep up the good work : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
excelent work

I wish I had half the talent you showed in this story... the few stories I attempted well, I would clasify them as disasters... but no worries never said I was any good at writting anything. lol

dennerddennerdover 13 years ago
Outstanding ! This story is riveting.

Written by an absolute PRO ! Don't stop the story reads like its from first hand experience written from the heart of the author. Outstanding a true masterwork keep up your craft and keep writing.

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Good Story

Lots of heat and kink. Dialogue a little stilted, but characters believable. Best incest story I've seen yet. Long, yes, but a good story is always worth reading.

ThurisazsterThurisazsterabout 13 years ago
Too short!

Lots of people complained about the length of this story, that it was too long. Actually, I did feel a bit sad when I finished reading the last paragraph. This story was very erotic (and I usually dislike the subject of incest), but also very touching. And Vicky is such a sweet character. I felt like living along with her and the other characters for the entire 13 pages, and then it was over. I would love to read a sequel. This story is so well written (both storywise and stylistically) that it could be published in book form. (Excuses for the bad English I used in this comment. I'm still not great at this.)

ThurisazsterThurisazsterabout 13 years ago
Too short.

Lots of people complained about the length of this story, that it was too long. Actually, I did feel a bit sad when I finished reading the last paragraph. This story was very erotic (and I usually dislike the subject of incest), but also very touching. And Vicky is such a sweet character. I felt like living along with her and the other characters for the entire 13 pages, and then it was over. I would love to read a sequel. This story is so well written (both storywise and stylistically) that it could be published in book form. (Excuses for the bad English I used in this comment. I'm still not great at this.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent work on so many levels ...

13 pages eh, well, perhaps you should try for 130 the next time ... your writing is very good bordering on excellent ... multiple characters with multiple feelings and all working together ... THANK YOU ... for a most enjoyable read ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A Kudo

I think this is one of my favorite in the top 10. Very exciting as well as emotional. Just long enough and lots of action in every category - emotional, sexual and just plain fun.

BoundlifeBoundlifealmost 13 years ago
still haven't found what I'm looking for

I have some problems with this story,

Doctors would not have told Vicky she would never walk without cruches at 13. While she was working on getting her arms moving she would have worked on her legs, and she would have been able to get more function back while she was still growing and healing.

I'm not saying she could have walked like a runway model but a cane is better than a chair.

Someone who works while getting top marks in college would have figured that out long ago and have the work ethic to follow through.

Also going straight from being a virgin to having sex parties is not character development it's changing character type.

PS. Short skirts in a wheelchair is a free peepshow. Sitting like a lady is nearly impossible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Long?

Way, Way too much detail. Tiresome.

Francis73Francis73about 12 years ago
Too long" not in my lifetime

Thank you for a great story well told and with some very interesting characters in it. I really think you should try to write a book for what I have read you are good enough, keep at it

cocputcocputabout 12 years ago
Good one

Apart from the few flaws that inadvertently slips in, a very good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice story

i have read many stories and this was the best people said it was to long i hated to come to the end it was well done there was a story to it and it had a plot to it hope there is a part 2 ill be looking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You either are really Vicky or have one hell of an imagination. Either way would love to meet you

Great story, wish I was in a wheelchair so I could join in :)

slider6428slider6428almost 11 years ago
Great story. Greater storytelling ability.

Loved your story. It kept me turning the pages. Very well thought out plot lines and very realistic characters. As one other poster put it, it was too short. When the story ended I was looking for more. This will be one of my top stories. Top 3 at least. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

it was a very good story like it very much thanks Ray

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 10 years ago
Loved it the second time around too

What can I say that hasn't been said already? Great story telling, wonderful characthers and loads of sex, all good. The only thing I would love to see is a follow up, what adventure has Vicky had and was she finally able to land the one? Yes, sappy I know, but still, would love to see what happend to her. Thanks for sharing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT

I really liked this story even though it wasn't all sex. Don't listen to the naysayers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ur story

Your story should be a book ..its has everything someone like me would want to read or listen to as a audio book. This is a great story .. love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keep writing

Just wanted to thank-you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Far too long and far too much happening in quick succession.

After page three I lost interest, and I'd lost patience with your unique' spelling and crap-shoot approach to grammar, and your perplexing and just plain wrong word choice in places. My advice is; get a Thesaurus and a dictionary. Just one example, when she wraps her legs around Jim in the 'throws' of passion; the word is 'throes', which is a different word, spelling, and meaning altogether. Mistakes like this throughout made it a distracting and irritating read, coupled with your sadly obvious lack of understanding of most of the basic rules of grammar and comprehension.

To paraphrase someone else who commented here, it's a lot of hard work for the reader when it's written by someone who writes like a 6th Grader. And your title: 'Banging the Babe in the Wheelchair'; not exactly deathless and memorable, is it? It reads like the tag-line for a 2-page fetish stroke-story,. Get an editor, one who'll question and correct your story arc and spelling, read some of the better authors here, Xarth, PacoFear, Lovecraft68 and others like them, learn from them, and do something about that God-awful title. 2* at best, sorry.

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 9 years ago
Great Read!

I gotta say this was a great read. The anons that thought this was too long have no idea what they are talking about. Thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great plot and story line.

You actually have a story line. I read all 13 sections. You should flesh this out into a book. I masturbated twice reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ ON HERE HANDS DOWN!!!!

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago

Amazing what the proper motivation can do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good stuff!!

""

Penny had been moving closer to Vicky as they had been talking. She reached over and felt one of Vicky's tits and slid two fingers into her pussy as she asked, "Want to mess around a little right now?"

""

Holy fuck, where are girls like this hiding, lol. Thats like a girl pulling my shorts down, sucking me hard, straddling me ans stuffing my cock inside her, then asking "hey, wanna fuck?" Rofl!!

""

Janice's idea was right all along. Sex without emotional involvement is only slightly more pleasurable than masturbation."

""

....the most prolific, and true, thing I've read all week!! ...its better than jacking off...well usually, hell, Ive gotta say, the party was NUTS!! ...bunch of sloppy ass fuckers though, lol!! Should pass out towels next time, hehe, everyone has to help clean before they leave!! :)

""

Jim said, "That's what we were planning to do. Let me get in the middle so that I can hold you both while I go to sleep." Jim moved to the middle of the bed and pulled both women tight against him as he went to sleep.

""

...that would be the second best part of having two women! ;)

...well, the story was pretty much awesome! Lots of sex, rofl! Sad that these guys complaining about not getting any/enough sex because of injuries actually have way more sex than me, heh.

Thanks for writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I love your story being disabled my self I found it very refreshing and to see more of them.

camcan62@hotmail.ca

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Doesn’t belong here

Isn’t there supposed to be erotica in these stories? At one point you had a single paragraph that just said “they had sex a couple times and she drove hom home” paraphrasing ofcourse, but what is this nonsense?

victorianstiffvictorianstiffalmost 4 years ago
Get story....but

Hey, just wanted to say I love 60-70% of the story. I think it went a bit far with the party and the orgy. Also with how Vicky was happy to just jump into bed with anyone. Good luck with the rest and thanks.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 3 years ago

Over the Top! You should have titled this one "Everyone Bangs The Babe In The Wheelchair", that would have been most accurate.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Not bad, but the field of protagonists got to be way overcrowded . . . .

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhisperer3 months ago

Couldn't get past the first page. I'd advise you to get an editor if you don't have one.

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhisperer3 months ago

Oh wait, the Author is probably dead or forgot about their profile and work. Last seen in 07💀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous