Banging the Babe in the Wheelchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice said, "I took that guy back to Jim's bed and although he did everything to try to make it good for me, it just didn't get me off that well. It wasn't much better than using my fingers."

Vicky told them, "You know that I had come to pretty much the same conclusion. I have never had trouble having an orgasm with either of you two  or with mom, I can admit that now; but other than the first couple of times with Greg, I really didn't get that much of a kick out of any of the other ones. Tonight was a perfect illustration of that. I probably had sex with ten different people and I don't think that I had more than two baby orgasms all night."

Jim hugged his sister and said, "There will be a lot of time for just the three of us from now on. Another decision that we made was that we are only going to go out once a week until we get married."

Vicky said, "Yeah, I can see that. You two only seeing each other once a week until June."

Janice said, "That isn't what he said. We are only going to go out once a week until then. That way we can save more money. We will probably only see each other seven days a week until then. Usually, we will come over here or go to my house. So we will have plenty of time to spend together and with you."

Vicky said, "You know with me not seeing either of you yesterday and all of the excitement of today, I forgot to tell you something. I got asked out on a date.  And I'm not talking about the twenty times that I was asked by these guys tonight. A guy at school asked me out. He wanted to take me out this weekend; but I told him that I was busy. So, we're going out to dinner on Monday."

Jim said, "Janice, maybe Monday should be our date night next week. That way we can keep an eye on this guy dating my little sister."

Vicky told him, "There are two things wrong with your idea. One, you're not getting near this guy until I am ready for you to. Number two, there is no way that you would go out on Monday night; you have to make Janice watch Monday night football as payment for you going to see those chick flicks without any argument."

Janice looked at Jim and said, "Your baby sister has you pegged pretty well; doesn't she?" Then she looked at Vicky and asked, "You said this guy goes to school with you; do I know him?"

Vicky told her, "Yeah. He's been in several classes with you in the past. You remember Bob Wagner?"

Janice said, "Yeah, not too tall, vocal, pretty smart, fairly good-looking."

Vicky said, "That's him. Now, I am going to go to sleep. You two do whatever it is that you want to do; but I want you both in the morning."

Jim said, "That's what we were planning to do. Let me get in the middle so that I can hold you both while I go to sleep." Jim moved to the middle of the bed and pulled both women tight against him as he went to sleep.

It was almost eight o'clock Sunday morning when Vicky awakened. Jim was on his back and he had one woman snuggled up on either side of him. Vicky glanced down and saw that his cock was sticking straight up in the air. That tasty morsel was really tempting her. She was torn between taking it between her lips or climbing atop of him and impaling herself on it. She realized that she couldn't do either one this morning -- at least not yet. Her mother would be home in a short while and it was important that Vicky be working on cleaning up the mess from the night before when Connie arrived.

She put her skirt and blouse back on and hobbled on her crutches back to the kitchen. She started the coffee maker and then emptied the dishwasher. When the dishwasher was loaded and restarted, the coffee was ready. She had part of her cup of coffee and, in her wheelchair, went back to her room. She stripped the bedding from her bed and then did the same thing in Jim's room. She put the soiled bedding in the washing machine. Vicky returned to the kitchen and put away the dishes that she had taken from the dishwasher earlier.

Vicky had just poured herself another cup of coffee when Connie came in the front door. Connie went immediately to the coffee maker. She sat down at the table and said, "If you're up cleaning this early in the morning, I hate to think what this place looked like when the party ended."

Vicky told her, "I was kind of worried when people started leaving last night. I wasn't sure that I would ever get through cleaning. It took me about an hour last night and I have been at it about twenty minutes this morning. Another hour and I should be done."

Connie said, "Let me go change clothes and I will help you finish up."

When she turned toward her bedroom, Vicky said, "I think that you had better wait before you go in there."

"Are houseguests still in my bed?"

"Houseguests, I'm not sure. There is someone in your bed that wants to find out what your pussy tastes like."

"Vicky, I think that you are getting a little to care-free about your sex life. I don't appreciate you intimating that your friends can have sex with me."

"Mom, does that mean that you don't want to have sex with your future daughter-in-law?"

"My what?"

"Yep, Jim and Janice are getting married."

"You guys told her about me having sex with both of you."

"Jim did. He said that if he was going to marry her; he had to be honest with her about everything."

"She accepted that. She didn't get upset."

"No, mom. Remember that she was the one that suggested that I get Jim to be my first sex partner. Also, she has had sex with her brother."

Connie thought for a short time and then told Vicky, "Then I think that we should both go in there and welcome her to the family."

The cleanup waited until Sunday afternoon. The four of them spent the entire morning in Connie's bed together.

EPILOGUE

Vicky began to confine her sex to home, except for an occasional experience with a guy that she might be dating. She dated Bob Wagner for a couple of months and went out with a few other guys during the remainder of that school year. She did not get serious with any of them. She continued her rehab sessions and was able to stand on her crutches for Jim and Janice's entire wedding ceremony. It was shortly after the newlyweds had returned from their honeymoon that Vicky was able to lock her legs around Jim's waist while in the throws orgasm. She has new goals now and is working diligently toward accomplishing them.