Banging the Babe in the Wheelchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky became concerned when he took his mouth off of her tits until she realized where he was moving his face. She began squeezing her own tits as Jim ran his tongue through her navel. He kissed her lower abdomen and moved down until he was kissing all around her pubic hair. Vicky was trying to squirm to move her slit into the path of his tongue. Jim held her hips to keep her still until he was ready to attack her pussy with his tongue. When he was sure that her anticipation level was as high as it was going to get, he ran his tongue the length of her slit. His tongue slowly moved into that tight virginal hole and he lapped the pussy nectar from its soft velvety walls.

Jim's tongue assault was bringing Vicky to heights of a strong and pleasant orgasm. Her thigh muscles were squeezing tightly against the side of Jim's head and he was, for a change, pleased that his sister did not have full use of her legs. He feared that if she did, she would have her legs wrapped so tightly around his head that she might have broken his neck. He knew that she had cum when the pressure on the side of his head subsided. He kissed his way back up her body until he reached her face. When he kissed her, she immediately sucked his tongue, savoring the taste of her own pussy.

Jim fondled her boobs as they kissed and Vicky fumbled to reach under the magazine on the nightstand. She handed her brother a condom and said, "Put this on. I want to feel that thing in me and I want it now, please."

He soon had the rubber on and he moved her feet so that they were only a short distance from her ass. Her knees were spread apart as Jim moved between them. He leaned forward and kissed her before asking, "Are you sure about this; it's not too late to change your mind?"

Vicky grabbed his cock and began pulling it toward to her waiting pussy as she said, "Quit talking and start fucking; get that thing in there now."

Jim ran the head of his cock up and down her slit before she said, "Don't tease me. Do it."

Jim said, "Vicky, I'm not trying to tease you. I'm trying to make this easier for you. The more that we rush; the more that it will hurt."

Vicky whined, "I know; I know. I just want it so bad. Please " Her words were cut off as she felt that hard, thick member intruding where no man had been before. Jim was sliding his cock into her very slowly. He met the expected resistance and backed off a little and slowly drove back in to her. When he backed off a second time, she muttered, "Don't stop this time." He drove into her as deeply as he could on the next stroke. Vicky's eyes bugged open and a pained grimace crossed her face. The grimace was quickly replaced by a smile of contentment.

Jim's cock was buried all of the way into his sister's pussy and he asked, "Are you all right."

Vicky's eyes were still as wide as saucers and the smile was becoming broader all of the time, as she replied, "I'm great; but I could be a whole lot better if you would start fucking me with that thing instead of just laying there." Jim began to drive his cock into her at pace that seemed to be pleasurable to both of them. He wasn't moving too slowly; but it wasn't a pace that was going to have him busting a nut in a minute. Vicky's smile kept getting broader and broader as he drove that piece of meat into her. That broad smile soon left her face as the intensity of her approaching orgasm began to set in. She began to moan and whimper as she came harder than she had ever experienced before. A pained look came over Jim's face as he took about six rapid-fire strokes and then collapsed against Vicky's body.

He rolled to his side and pulled her with him as his arms pulled her body tightly against his. As they broke their kiss, Vicky said, "If I had known that it was this good, I would have had you doing this a long time ago."

Jim said, "Hell, if I had known that you would let me do this a long time ago, I could have been looking for women that I might care about instead of spending all of my time looking for women to screw."

Vicky kissed him lightly on the lips and told him, "I'll make you a deal. You spend more time looking for a better class of women to date and then when you come home, we can take care of each other's needs several times a week. I'll be honest with you Jim; one of my biggest fears has been that you would marry one of those broads that you have gone out with. I have no desire to have a slut for a sister-in-law."

Jim gave her a sheepish look as he responded, "I know what you mean. Why do you think that I never have had a relationship with any of these women that lasted any length of time? As long as you're willing, I don't need to go out looking for sex. Hell, this was your first time and you were still better than most of these women that I have had."

Vicky pushed him to his back and said, "I noticed that you only said that I was better than 'most' of the other ones; I want to be better than all of them." She reached between them and felt that his cock was hardening at a rapid pace. She went on, "I think that we both need more practice; how about right now?"

Jim took another condom from his sister and rolled it on his hard cock. His sister's actions told him that she was not really interested in foreplay this time. He moved between her legs and started to slide his cock into her. As he was entering her, she said, "Last time, you took it pretty easy; how about a quick frantic fuck this time."

Jim began to pound his cock into her as he told her, "However you want it. Let's see how hard you can take it." The fucked furiously until they had each cum. They lay in each other's arms enjoying that contented freshly fucked feel and they each dozed off for a short while. Jim was awakened by the feel of his cock being played with. As he became alert enough to realize where he was and whom he was with, he kissed Vicky and told her that he had really had an enjoyable day.

She laughed as she told him that it was no longer day; it was almost nine-thirty at night. Jim had no idea what she was up to; but Vicky suddenly got a shit-eating grin on her face. She said, "Neither of has eaten since early this afternoon. I'll make you a deal. I'll give you a quick blowjob and then you go fix us each a sandwich. When you get back, we will finish our sandwich and then fuck again." She didn't wait for an answer; she just took his cock in her mouth and started to suck. Jim knew when she started that he wouldn't last long with Vicky's mouth working on his cock. Soon Vicky was savoring the taste of her brother's warm cum as it coated her tonsils. She knew that this was an experience that she wanted to repeat soon. She loved the taste of Jim's cum.

After a quick sandwich, they had a long leisurely session of sex again before going to sleep for the night. Today had been an experience that Vicky would never forget. She vowed that never again would she let her handicap keep her from getting something that she wanted. She knew that she had used it as excuse for too many years to avoid doing things that she found difficult or unpleasant.

Connie had spent the entire afternoon on Saturday shopping. She managed to make about ten stores at three different malls. She passed on most of the items that she had looked at; but she did buy a couple of new outfits. She found a couple of small items that she thought that she needed for the house. Shopping, even without buying much, was relaxing to her. She stopped at a nice restaurant and had a leisurely dinner alone. It was approaching eight o'clock and she had had just about enough of being alone for the evening.

There were several single women that Connie was friendly with. Some of them were widowed, like Connie; many were divorced. She knew where to find most of them who were dateless on a Saturday night. She drove to a bar a few miles from her home and found that about four of them were there. She spent the evening lamenting the fact that there was no longer a man in her life; but celebrating the fact that Bill was gone from her life. Her children had been correct; Bill was a jerk. She was slow to listen to them because history had told her that they didn't think that any man was good enough for her. She had enjoyed the evening and went straight to her room when she got in a little after midnight.

She had noticed that both vehicles were in the driveway when she had gotten home the night before. In the morning, after she had started the coffee maker, she walked down the hall and found that the door to Jim's room was open. She peeked in and found that the room was empty. Connie knew that most mothers would be furious if they suspected that their son was in bed with their daughter. Connie was ecstatic. This, she felt, was the best tonic that there was for Vicky. She had seen the effect that the prospect of her daughter feeling a hard cock sliding into that virginal pussy had had on her attitude and her self-esteem. She could just imagine what changes would occur if she actually had sex with a man.

She returned to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. About halfway through that first cup, her curiosity overcame her. She walked down the hall and dispensed with all semblances of propriety by just throwing the door open. She was delighted when she spotted the two of them in the middle of the bed. They were naked and in each other's arms. Connie walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge of it. Vicky's eyes opened and a smile crossed her face. Connie rubbed her daughter's pussy and asked, "How did it feel to finally get to use that thing?"

Vicky struggled to prop herself up on the bed. Vicky began to babble and finally, her mother got the message that she had had a very enjoyable evening. At last, she was able to be coherent, "Mom, it was great; Jim was great. Oh fuck."

Jim was beginning to wake up and before he could realize that it was his mother sitting on the bed, she reached over and lifted his soft cock and asked, "Did Vicky wear this thing out last night?" The feel of his mother's warm hand had his cock rising fairly fast.

Boldly Jim asked, "Does it look like it is worn out?"

Connie continued to hold Jim's cock and his jaw dropped open in shock when he heard his mother ask Vicky, "Now that you have had us both, are you going to share him with me." She saw the shocked look on her son's face. Connie asked him, "What are you so shocked about? The fact that Vicky and I have had sex or the idea that I would be willing to have sex with you?"

Jim gulped as he murmured, "Both, I guess."

Connie told him, "Don't be shocked about Vicky and I having sex. It happens more than you would think. You admitted the other night that you had urges to have sex with me before. Well, now I am telling you that I am going to give you the opportunity to act on them." When Jim started laughing, she asked, "Now what is so funny? I didn't think that I was telling a joke."

Jim said, "I wasn't laughing at anything you said. It's just that last night Vicky was telling me that I needed to stop dating bimbos and start looking for a decent woman. She said that I could date nice girls and come home and have sex with her. Now, you are offering me more sex at home.  Only one thing wrong with your idea. I don't mind sharing you with Vicky, or vice versa. I'm not so sure that I want to share you with Bill though."

Connie gave his hard cock a gentle stroke and then told him, "That won't be a problem. I dumped him for good. I told him that I didn't want to ever see him again."

Jim leaned across Vicky to give his mother a hug and said, "Mom, that is fantastic. He is a loser."

Connie said, "I know that you two haven't cared much for any of the guys that I have dated since your dad was killed. I am not going to get into any possible reasons why. I am just going to tell you the reason that I have never come close to marrying any of these guys is because I knew that no man could replace any of the memories that I had of your father. The only memory of your father that I even tried to replace was the sexual part. None of these guys was as good as your father; but maybe that is because I loved your father and I never loved any of these guys. Unless I can find a guy that just wants to date for the companionship and the sex, I'll just settle for staying home. I have absolutely no desire to get married or to move in with any guy. But I am still interested in good sex."

Vicky had sat quietly through the entire conversation. She finally said, "I have one question."

Connie replied, "What is it, honey?"

"Why the fuck are you still dressed when we are both naked and anxious for sex."

As Connie was taking her nightgown off and getting back in bed, Jim said, "Mom, you wouldn't believe how good Vicky was. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that she had been having sex for years. I have been with some women with years of experience that were very good. Vicky was better than most of them the first time and she only got better as the night went on." Connie was alternating between kissing Vicky and kissing Jim. The entire time, she had been stroking her son's cock. Jim told her, "Mom, I hope that you aren't expecting too much foreplay because the hand job that you have been giving me has me just about ready right now."

Vicky quickly said, "I'll take care of that problem." She flopped her body across her mother and locked her lips around her brother's thick hard cock.

As Vicky sucked on his cock, Jim told his mother, "This is another thing that she is a natural at. Last night, she swore that it was the first time that she had had a cock in her mouth and she sucked like a pro." As Vicky was sucking, she felt some fingers probing at her pussy. In a short while, the fingers were replaced by a tongue. Jim was feverishly playing with her tits. Vicky was very near to cumming from the tongue in her pussy when her brother began to erupt into her mouth. She swallowed rapidly, enjoying every drop. When she had drained him of the last of his cum, she kept sucking in an attempt to get him hard again. She had some difficulty concentrating on the task at hand as her mother's tongue was causing her to cum hard.

Connie was continuing to lick Vicky's twat as Jim moved behind her and slid two fingers into her pussy. He could feel how wet she had already become. She lifted her head from Vicky's pussy and said, "I don't need fingers in there; I need a hard fat cock in there, now. It took no time at all for Jim to have his cock sheathed in a condom and he slid it into his mother. As he began to drive it into her, Vicky had cum so hard that she pushed her mother's face away from her cunt and tried to regain some energy.

As Jim pounded his cock into her he muttered, "Mom, I can't believe how fucking tight you are. Jesus, tight pussies must run in the family; you're as tight as Vicky and she was still a virgin less than twenty-four hours ago."

The excitement of a cock sliding into her pussy caused Connie's voice to be somewhat raspy as she told him, "What you're trying to say is that you can't believe that an old woman could be this tight."

"I didn't say that, Mom. It shouldn't surprise me how tight you are. The rest of your body is a hell of a lot better than any other forty-five year old woman that I know."

"Thank you, honey; but shut up and fuck."

Vicky had regained some energy and she was playing with her mother's boobs while Jim fucked the shit out of her. The look on her mother's face and the utterings coming from her mouth told Vicky that Connie was having a nice orgasm. Jim had picked up speed as he drove his cock into her time after time. Jim unleashed a torrent of cum into his condom and collapsed against his mother's back. He began to play with her ass until Vicky pushed him away.

Vicky said, "You had your turn; now I want to eat that freshly fucked pussy." Connie rolled to her back and her daughter moved her head to that waiting pussy and began to lap on it. Jim had been somewhat occupied getting his cock sucked and then fucking his mother when she had been eating Vicky's pussy; but now he was watching his sister eating his mother's pussy. It was one of the most erotic sights that he had ever seen. Although he had had a blowjob and he had fucked his mother within the last half hour, his cock was rock hard.

Connie had just cum hard from the severe tongue lashing that Vicky had given her pussy. When she had caught her breath, she looked at the clock. Connie exclaimed, "Shit, I have thirty minutes to meet the girls at the golf course. Sorry to fuck and run; but I have to go."

Vicky said, "I guess that I'll be forced to take care of Jim's hard cock for you then."

Connie smirked as she swatted her daughter on the ass, telling her, "Yeah. I know; the sacrifices that some people have to make for their family. The poor baby had to take that thick hard cock inside of her." Connie picked up her nightgown and scampered out of the room. Jim moved between Vicky's legs and slipped that massive fuck-stick into that tight, wet hole. They were just beginning to cum when they heard the telephone begin to ring. Although his energy was just about sapped as he rested from his latest fuck, Jim was just getting ready to reach for the phone when the ringing stopped.

Jim was holding his sister in his arms when Connie came into the room and said, "Vicky, Janice is on the phone for you."

When she answered the phone, she heard, "Vicky, this is Janice."

"No shit"

"I just wanted to check to see if it is still all right if I come over this afternoon."

"Yeah. I am just getting ready to get in the shower. Come on over any time."

"Okay. I'll see you in a bit."

The connection was broken and Vicky began to get out of bed so that she could take her shower. Jim got out of her bed and went to the bathroom in the hall to shower and to shave. Vicky had just gotten out of her shower and was searching for clothes to put on when she heard the doorbell ring. Jim hollered that he was getting it and then a few seconds later, she heard him say, "Vicky, Janice is here to see you."

Vicky had just placed a pair of shorts and a tank top on her bed and she hollered, "Okay, tell her to come on in." Vicky was sitting on the bed trying to pull a pair of shorts on when Janice came into the room. Janice was wearing a pair of short-shorts and a very skimpy halter-top today. It was eighty-five degrees outside and, in spite of the heat; Vicky had the air conditioning turned off in her room. The heat was causing Janice to sweat quite heavily and the flimsy top that she was wearing was becoming molded to her large breasts. Vicky said, "The way that you're dressed, I am surprised that my brother didn't jump you in the hallway."

Vicky answered, "When he answered the door, he only had a towel wrapped around his waist and I could see that he was getting hard. After looking at that for a few seconds, I almost jumped him."

Vicky finished getting dressed and Janice asked, "How did your plans go this weekend. Did you finally get rid of that cherry?" Vicky just smiled and Janice added, "You did it; you finally got fucked. Come on; you have to tell me all about it."

Vicky was unsure how much detail she should give out. She definitely wasn't going to tell Janice about her mother joining them this morning. She finally said, "It was a very enjoyable experience. I will not be joining the club of those whose first time was a disaster. I am well-satisfied and I intend to stay that way in the future."

"You mean that you're going to fuck him again?"

"Hell yes. In fact, I told him to start trying to go out with decent girls instead of these sluts that he dates. I told him that if he dates decent girls that I will take care of him when he gets home. He liked the idea because he hasn't thought much of the women that he has gone out with either."

1...45678...13