All Comments on 'Banter with Mom'

by mtnman2003

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

Great story, want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ok

ok

stevaroonistevarooniover 19 years ago
Excellent

Very one-dimensional, but it's very lusty and there is still tension before it all comes together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Want more

Loved it want more

taterman_31750taterman_31750over 19 years ago
More Please

Great start! Keep it going and maybe have mom join son and girlfriends.

JRavenJRavenover 19 years ago
Great story

But you missed something. Mom watching him notch his bed.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Needs finishing

Please finish the story.

Would have been a 5 if they completed the entire act!

Unholy1Unholy1about 19 years ago
another good story cut short

what is it with people who write these kinds of stories? Do they suddenly get lazy and just decide not to finish them? This is just another one of those storys that have been cut short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Super Hot

Super hot and sexy. Got me so excited. Please keep writing more.Have him tit fuck his pretty mom.

strife75strife75over 15 years ago
Wow wishing you were realy him

God what a load of shit 6'3 at 15 and star of all sports teams sex starting at 13.

Try making it a bit more realistic.

I am surprised you didn't say you were packing 15 inches as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed fucking mom

Great story. I started fucking my mom at 14. My dad was killed in an accident and my mom started fucking other men soon after he died. When she returned home I would be waiting. She would hug & kiss me and tell me that she had gone to bed with a man. I would ask if she had fucked him. She always say yes. Our hugs and kisses got longer and longer. Soon I was feeling her tits and sucking them. Soon we started fucking. We fucked for 4 years until I moved away. My mom was a slut and would fuck anyone. I wanted to share her with my friends but never did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
me too

i started fucking my best friends mom and then mine and we often did treesomes . sometimes i fucked them with friends too . but one day my next door nabour wich was a very pretty women asked me if i like to fuck her and i said yes . so i slid her pussy into my dick and we fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
erotic thoughts

I could never imagine a mother and son being so open and sexual with each other in real life. I imagine it could and probably does happen, but it has got to be somewhat rare. I do however like your tale. I could see the big floppy titted mother seducing her son for her personal pleasure in my mind and imagined how horny he must have been to fuck his mother without a second thought of what he was doing.

Got my juices flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a terrific story

Jeb is a big beautiful boy, a football hero with a big fat prick and a pair of balls that never quit. No wonder his mother's crazy about him, and Jeb can't get his mother out of his mind. Mom sucks off her boy's big prick, but I suspect there lots more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nothig but perverted and vile garbage !

One of the sickest. This 'writer' is a psychopath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You gotta be fucking kidding me!

"I noticed her face. For being old, 37-years of age, [...]"

Um ... ok ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
age is relative

To a teenager, 37 IS old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love these stories because mine is similar.

I was 16 when my dad walked out on us. It was about a year later 2 days before my seventeenth birthday, my mom had been out having a few drinks with her friends. She had been depressed and horny for quite some time, I found out later, and came home early. Walking in on me Jerking my cock. I quickly pulled the blanket up to my neck and yelled, MOM!!!!

She stood silent for what seemed like forever than without uttering a word, pulled the blanket down and started sucking my cock. There is a lot more but I'll stop there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
too much a self centered bully

don't like bully's....never have, never will

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm there. Love the part where Mom was drinking my cum down. Need more stories like this where mom takes sperm into her mouth swishes it around and slowly and lovingly before swallowing it. I could imagine this mom sucking on my prick and doing just that with my cum in her mouth. Then letting me lick the drippings off her lips.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous