Banter with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm," she growled. "You taste good," she said as she took a split second breather. "I can taste your precum, Baby," she grunted as she drove her face back down on me. I slammed my hips forward, impaling her face on my shaft. Her mouth stretched wide, her lips forced to surround my massive cock looked incredible. I pulled the hair back from her face. I wanted to watch my cock slide between her lips, penetrate her mouth.

I leaned over, sliding my hand down her robe. I found a tit through the material. I grabbed it, roughly massaged it through her robe. She groaned louder as she sucked my cock deep. Demons took over Mom's body. Mom started sucking my cock like a demon possessed. She bobbed her head hard on my cock, building speed and urgency with each thrust. Standing, I arched my hips to her face. I pulled her by the back of the head, slamming my cock deep into her. Her mouth and throat expanded, taking me completely. Lifting my balls, Mom rolled them against her cheek as she sucked me deep. She was massaging my tubes, rolling my balls over the softness of her cheek. Her tongue pressed against the inside of her cheek, poking at my balls. Saliva drooled from her lips coating my balls as well as my cock. Eyes closed, she sucked deeply, drawing my cum from inside my body.

My orgasm approached. My breathing grew very ragged. I held my breath. My body grew tense. Eyes shut tightly, all focus directed to my cock and balls, my brain, body, and soul exploded. My balls erupted, flooding my shaft with cum, forcing spurt after spurt into my shaft. My shaft muscles squeezed, propelling my cum up my long cock, and blasting forth from my shaft into her hungry mouth and throat. As I exploded in orgasm, Mom groaned. So deep, so guttural was her grown it shook her very core. She attached my cock with abandon, with a vengeance she sucked all secretions of my cum, groaning with each spurt, hammering her face deep onto my cock. Her cheeks sucked in as she pulled up my cock, drawing each spurt forth, sucking hard to capture each ejaculation. Her lips smacked, her tongue darted out to lick my cock head, and she attacked again, driving her face forward, inhaling my cock.

My orgasm had my body twitching, mini thrusts against her face. My toes went numb. I could not think. I could only focus on the feelings generated by cumming. Cumming in my Mom's mouth. Mom was sucking me, drawing my cum out of my cock, swallowing me deeply. I filled her mouth repeatedly. As my orgasm subsided, my knees grew weak. My knees bent slightly, I thrust upwards again, driving my deflating cock back into her face, between her lips. I groaned in unison with her. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" repeatedly escaped my lips, said softly. My self being flowed into my Mom. She drained me of more than my fluids. Gently, I pushed her off my deflating cock.

I groaned deeply. Once more, my hips thrust forward, my flaccid cock jumping into her face. She grabbed me, her lips quickly surrounded my cock, and instantly, she buried it deep into her mouth and throat again. I shuddered, grinding my hips against her face. I humped several shallow humps, pulling my cock almost out of her mouth, her head bending forward to hold it, and thrust forward again to impale my soft cock back into her mouth. With each thrust, I grunted, my breath escaping me. I shivered.

"Jesus Christ Mother," I whispered. Again, I gently pushed her off my deflated cock. Reaching behind her arms, I lifted her gently to stand before me. Looking into her eyes, my hands untied her robe, my hands sliding up the front to her breasts. Sliding my hands outwards, I pushed her robe off her shoulders. The robe slid downwards, exposing her body to me. I slowly slid my fingertips back across her body, slowly down the swell of her breasts. My fingertips found a hard, firm nipple of each breast. My fingers danced softly over the hardened nipple. Mom gasped a breath, thrusting her tits upwards. My thumb and finger firmly took hold of each nipple, rolling it between them.

"Yes Baby," mom groaned.

Pushing her to step backwards, I leaned to her, my tongue reaching out to touch her breast. My hand lifted her tit, pointing her stiffened nipple to my tongue. Mom arched her body, a groan escaped her lips. She reached to intertwine her fingers in my hair, to pull my head down to her waiting breast. "Baby," she whispered. "Yes Baby!"

12