Bar Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face made a slurping sound as she lifted it from the chair. The stranger behind her moved his hands up her body once again up over her waist his thumbs pressing inwards along the base of her spine sending a shiver through her body. His hands moved up to her shoulders caressing and massaging them expertly as he fucked her from behind. Having already three or more orgasms since it all began her pussy now hung open begging for his thick hot cock to re-enter. His hands slid under her arms his thick strong fingers gripped her shoulders she could feel his biceps bulge against her sides as he jerked her back towards him. His cock drove deeper than ever before inside it felt as like he was trying to get him balls up inside as too. Her yelp of pain was drowned out by his cries of pleasure. He held her body tight in his arms behind her his hips slapped against her ass as he fucked her with short powerful thrusts. "Oh God! Oh God!" was all she kept saying.

Her lips trembled her breasts slapped hard against the stool. Her constant moaning only served to arouse the stranger all the more. He held her tighter still and fucked her harder. Harder like she liked it! She had yearned to be taken. To be really taken! You know fucked till she was too sore to walk "Harder please, please fuck me harder," she pleaded, "please." He knew she was a hot little number but Jesus none of his lovers had ever wanted it harder. He released his grip on her shoulders and stood up behind her his hands settling on her hips his eyes focused on his cock sliding in and out of her sweet pink pussy. She settled in on his lead and soon she was rocking back and forth in time with his strokes. Her head hung down between her arms his fingers stroked her neck tossing her head back she felt his fingers slide up over her face.

Collecting her hair into a tight ponytail she wrapped her hair around his one fist and then with a soft swift jerk he pulled her head back towards him. She was forced to look straight ahead. A she could see the stranger' eyes sparkle in the mirror in front of her. He held her hips tighter than ever now and fucked her hard. She did her best to steady herself under his barrage of thrusts but was fighting a losing battle as his cock waged war on her pussy. She felt her body tightening again and fought to hold off her coming orgasm her vision went black her legs suddenly felt like rubber. "Arrghhh!" His hand was unwrapped from her hair and he had a grip of her shoulders before she could slump to the floor. He let his hands slide down her arms to her wrists and lowered slowly to the floor by kneeling.

Totally at his mercy now her body wracked with pleasure, her legs held apart by his strong muscular thighs her arms behind her back he began to fuck her orgasm filled body. Again and again she came flashing in and out of reality gasping for each and every breath. Then behind her with a mighty lunge she felt the stranger's cock expand deep within her stretching her pussy then with a grunt she felt his cock flood her cunt. He attempted to continue to fuck her as he came but was unsuccessful and ended up falling forward on top of her crushing her under his weight as his cock unloaded inside her. It wasn't till she felt his cum oozing from her pussy from around his cock that she realized just how full she was. She still isn't sure when he left all she remembers is turning around to look for him and seeing her husband sitting in his stool his eyes filled with lust as he stared at her cum filled cunt.