Bar Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Scottie enter her. I'd never shared a woman this way before, but I'd read about it. You really could feel each other's cock through the tissue that separated them, and I felt him ease his way slowly and gently inside her.

She hissed a little hear and there, and was muttering something unintelligible under her breath. When he was finally all the way inside her, he reached down and slapped her ass cheek.

"There we go. That's not so bad, now, is it?"

He began to move in and out, and after a while I did the same. Her moans got louder. She was way too short for her and I to kiss in this position, but she sucked furiously on my nipples, first one, then the other.

For me, I found that it was surprisingly intimate. I felt Scottie's excitement increasing as he sped up us his strokes, but I slowed mine down, only moving half and then as third as fast as he was. When I went to stroke her cheek Charlene turned her head and greedily sucked my finger down her throat, suctioning ferociously, and I knew she was regretting that there was only two of us.

Just as Scottie began to get frenetic, she came with a shriek that nearly bit my finger off, and I could her cunt began to spasm uncontrollably around my shaft. I felt Scottie gush forth in several long, jerking spurts and suddenly I was right there, too.

My first geyser was almost painful in its intensity, and I yelped out loud as I emptied myself into her. Charlene went limp again, and when I felt Scottie pull out I rolled her over onto the bed.

She was wiped out, but she made a hell of an enticing picture laying there in a semi-ball, her hair spread out around her.

"Well, partner, I guess we've done all we can do here." Scottie said. "You want to hit the shower first?"

Part Two

I was still quite skeptical. "So you're telling me you've never met Charlene in her life. And the blonde in the bar (I still did not want to admit aloud that 'she' might have been a 'he') either? And you want me to believe that little computer you've got can just pluck horny thoughts out of the air and direct you to the right place every time."

We had eaten a hearty steak dinner and killed a couple of beers, and I was finding that I was still hornier than hell.

"The proof is in the pudding, partner. Look- there are what- a million and a half people in this metropolitan area? At any given moment of the day or night there are way more people ready to fuck at the drop of a hat than both of us could ever do. I'll tell you what- you pick the direction we head from here, and you tell me when to start looking. If I can't find us a willing partner in ten minutes, I'll pay you back for dinner."

I considered the offer. "OK- you're on."

We drove around while I considered where to go. Scottie entertained himself by running the program from time to time. "That cop over there is so horny he's thinking about getting a prostitute. Nothing in that for us, though. There's a clerk in that bookstore that would bend over in the back room for us with just a little prodding, though, but she's not exactly a looker. Uh-oh! See that church over there?"

"OK- OK- I probably don't want to know about that one." I said. "Besides, I know where to go."

I hit the throughway to the interstate, and fifteen minutes later we were leaving the outskirts of the city.

"Hey- there has to be enough of a population to give me a chance." Scott said.

"You didn't say that- it wasn't part of the bet. So OK- start looking."

Scottie laughed good-naturedly and peered down at his screen, and gave out a chuckle almost instantly. "OK, smart ass. You see that t the rest stop ahead? Pull in there."

I groaned. "Not a rest-stop. I saw "There's Something about Mary". There's probably a dozen faggots giving each other head in the bushes."

Scottie grinned back in turn. "You didn't say that- it wasn't part of the bet, either. But no problem- there is a dude in one of the stalls in the rest room waiting for some action, and the security card is getting a hand-job in his car over at the far side of the parking lot, but there happens to be a very willing blonde wench here. See that camper over there? Pull up next to it."

The camper was one of those old-fashioned kind that sat on the back of a pickup truck. The back door was open, and a couple of men were standing there looking in. They glanced over as we pulled up and laughed.

Scottie hopped out and strode up to them. "How's the action, fellas?" He asked.

One of the men laughed. "You fella's got here early. She says she's going to be going strong all night- every trucker for a hundred miles is headed this way- some of them are turning around to do it."

I stepped up and peered over their shoulders into the cabin. A woman was lying on the small bed in the cabin, legs flayed wide open, and a man in a plaid shirt with his pants around his ankles was pumping furiously into her, his bony ass flexing as he pistoned in and out.

"Holy shit- a trucker's gang-bang." I said. I peered over at Scottie. "Does that thing have a CB radio in it too or something?"

Scottie rolled his eyes. "You are the most skeptical son of a bitch I've ever met." He said, turning back to watch the action. "Where's the back of the line, fellas?

I guess I was skeptical- it took a whole day more to convince me- but that's a story for another time...

12