Barb Goes Out of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb had seduced Tom Anderson not the other way around like she told me. She made him fuck her ass several times and then both of them had lied about it. She had met Barry and Jean several times behind my back and they fucked her every which way including in her ass. Then they planned together to take it much farther and get me to agree to it. Barb had seduced Sue and got her and Jake to come be fuck buddies with us. Then, she fucked Jake with her ass when she had him pinned down. She planned that and made it happen.

And, all of these things she did and made happen were ruined by me fucking them up. All of those agreements we had made on the cruise and after the cruise, she had never intended to actually honor them long term. By the time I was arriving home, I was hurt, suspicious, and almost in a rage. I knew I had to control myself as I had to let things develop in their own time. But, shit, what was the point?

When I went in, both women were waiting for me all dressed in their housecoats with smiles on their faces. Each woman hugged and kissed me then both urged me to go shower and change for the evening as they had great plans for us all. I showered and shaved putting on my shorts and robe. I was thinking what the hell? They want to shower me with tits, pussy, and ass. So, I'll let them and enjoy it as much as I can while the ride lasts.

When I got back downstairs, I was happy, almost too cheerful. I am sure they noticed the difference but had no way to know why or what caused it. We had a great dinner as both women are really good cooks. I kept thinking about the cruise where "The food was GREAT!" Now, I was in on the joke and about to play along.

After dinner, we went out on the deck because the weather was still warm. They had set it all up with a mattress, massage oils, candles, and music. We spent the time massaging each other along with kissing, sucking, caressing, and fondling. Oiled fingers went everywhere a little too easily. I noticed a time or two Betty's fingers got quite close to my anus. I managed to move over or away just enough to stop her. Eventually, I got to fuck both women ending with me coming deeply inside my wife's hairy cunt. Even after all the bullshit, I do; I really do love that woman.

The mornings went on with nude coffee on the deck followed by joint showers. The evenings always started with a wondrous meal followed by some planned event of sensual erotic sex play ending with everyone being fully pleasured. Nights were sleeping nude together in our big bed. As many days as possible, I reviewed CD's to keep up on what they were doing and planning.

After almost a week, I came across another shocker. About lunchtime, Stan, a guy from Barb's office came into the house. Both women were naked and did not seem distressed or concerned. Barb introduced him to Betty then telling him to hurry and strip. He told her he didn't need to hurry as he had taken the rest of the day off.

When he was nude, Barb held his flopping pecker up and introduced it to Betty. This is Big Ed, the horse dick I was telling you about. She kneeled and began pumping and sucking it until it was fully erect. Shit, it had to be 9 or 10 inches long and proportionally thick. Even in the video it looked impressive. Barb turned around on her hands and knees telling him she had prepared herself for him and for him to slam her ass with that huge thing or else he couldn't touch her and had to leave.

I could see Betty's eyes get big as he did just that. I am sure she thought like I did that thing would rip her ass apart; but it didn't. Barb must have used a bunch of lube as he shoved that huge thing in almost in one thrust. He really slammed it to her like he didn't give a shit about her. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back hard into his savage thrusts.

Then he took handfuls of her hair and jerked her head back pulling her into his thrusts. All the time, Barb was Oh ing and Ah ing and Oh God Yes ing. Stan told her he had jerked off before coming over so he would last longer in her ass this time. (He had fucked her ass before.) He slammed her so hard her big heavy tits were bouncing all over back and forth. It took awhile; but eventually after a few anal orgasms from Barb one of them squeezed down hard enough on his cock to get him to shoot off up her butt.

As she lay on the floor resting, Barb was telling Betty it was "sooooooo goooood, so hard, so big, so thick, and so savage. You just have to try that." Betty told her no thanks but it did look good enough to fuck with her pussy. Barb told her that was good too; the best she had ever had. Betty told her to not judge too quickly as Lucy had some friends who were pretty good too as she would find out when they got there.

The two women took turns on Stan's big dick until they wore him out. I really felt sorry for him; NOT! During their fuckfest, Stan told Barb how after he had worked his plan to undermine and ruin the office manager's reputation at corporate and taken over that job; they could fuck in his big office instead of on lunch breaks. I knew her boss, Fred Sanford; he was Stan's uncle who got him this job as a family favor. He fucked other men's wives and fucked over his family too.

After viewing the CD, I realized why the two of them had been much more oral with me the evening before with me ending up coming in Betty's ass. They were just fucked out except for her ass.

It was a few days later when the real bomb came up. Betty was telling Barb how they had me where they wanted me and she was going to prove it to her by fucking me in the ass with the strap on. All Barb had to do was hold me to her as I fucked her with her on her back. If she locked her arms around me by grabbing one wrist with the other hand and held my legs down and apart by locking her feet inside my knees, Betty would be able to scoot right in and fuck my ass.

Barb told her that was a bad idea. Betty reassured her I would go along with it once I realized how good it felt. Barb had been working on me for quite some time and both of them together had been getting a finger in here and there. It would work out once I relaxed and gave myself permission to enjoy it. They would just have to talk me through it until I calmed down. Instead of horse whisperers, they were going to be butt-fuck whisperers.

Barb still wasn't convinced and kept telling Betty so. I guess that is why they didn't try to do it the night they first talked about it. It was a good thing too because I would certainly have been more surprised and not had a plan to deal with it already in mind when it happened. No, I wouldn't have given in and enjoyed it. It would have just taken longer to get out of it.

It happened the next night. Evidently, Betty had finally talked Barb into it. It was after dinner. We had been sensually stimulating each other working each other up into a fucking frenzy. Barb rolled over on her back pulling my stiff cock into her. After I got my rhythm thrusting deep into her cunt, I felt her arms go tightly around me and recognized when she grabbed her wrist with her other hand. Then her feet came in quickly trying to capture my legs. I could feel Betty moving in behind me wearing the strap on she had just fucked Barb's ass with. She was trying to shove a few fingers full of lubricant into my ass.

I brought my right elbow up across Barbs face catching her in the lower jaw. It hit her so hard her teeth banged together catching her lip and splitting it as her head snapped sideways. This dazed her enough Barb's grip around me let go and her legs relaxed allowing me to move up, back, and spin around bringing my elbow into Betty's throat. My blow caught her by surprise knocking her backwards and sideways onto her back.

I moved quickly to grab the fake cock bound to her crotch pulling it so hard the snaps broke. Then I threw it through the small window to the side of the TV. This brought a scream from Betty as I must have pulled some pubic hair caught in the straps out by the roots. Betty was gasping for air. With each gasp of air she swore at me for the brutal nasty mean vial prick I was. The good news was she was still breathing. The even better news was she beat a hasty retreat back to her own bedroom and we didn't see her any more that night.

I pulled Barb up to a sitting position and inspected her bleeding lip. It wasn't too bad; we could get the bleeding stopped without going to the emergency room. I told her she must have been in on that plan with the way she tried to hold me down. Just what in the hell were you two thinking? She tried to tell me it was just a spur of the moment thing which didn't go well. It was a bad idea.

I told her bullshit. That was a coordinated planned event; and I wanted to know what the hell they were trying to do. She said they had talked about it -- more like joked about it -- and then there it was so they just went with it. She was sorry; it wouldn't happen again. The deal was I really knew all along what bullshit this was. Now, I could watch her lying to my face and it could have been so convincing.

I got her up and took care of her lip. We silently went to our bed together. It was a big bed and there was lots of room between us. I was thinking as I went to sleep. When she tells someone else about this event, it will be another of her plans I ruined by fucking it up. She had been right; it was a bad plan.

The next morning, Barb and I did nude coffee on the deck alone together. Then we showered even so her heart wasn't really in it. She sucked me off to get it over with and get me out of the house. As I left, I couldn't wait to get a load of what went on after I left. Boy was I right about that one. When I got home from work, Betty, her car, and all of her stuff were gone. Barb proceeded to tell how hurt and angry she had been and it was all my fault. When I suggested it had a lot to do with their plan to rape my ass and maybe they should shoulder a lot of the responsibility, Barb exploded. I had way overreacted; I certainly hadn't needed to hit them and injure them. Then, she stomped off to the bedroom for the rest of the evening.

This gave me ample time to get something to eat and move out to the garage to view the day's events. As soon as I had left for work, Betty had emerged from her room cussing and swearing 17 different ways about me. Barb had held her in her arms and was eventually able to get her to calm down. Betty's direction turned as she went from me to "Screw him, we will go to Lucy and Paula's without him." She had evidently spent quite some time planning the whole thing.

Betty's company is corporate partners with another company, a spa for women only. Betty was inviting Barb to be her guest for a week at the spa as Betty could get the equivalent of the employee discount. The spa was located between our two towns somewhat closer to Betty's. Barb would drive over the Friday afternoon before so they could stay in a hotel together that night and check in at the spa Saturday morning. The spa policy was no phones, emails, TVs, radios, or any other outside communication. They also held information about who was registered there and their activities in strict confidence. The staff would stonewall me so no one could check up on her.

That was going to be her story to me. What they were really going to do was meet at the spa, park Barb's SUV in their patrolled lot, and drive together in Betty's car over to Paula and Lucy's ranch. They would spend the week there with no one the wiser. The most I could do would be to drive all that distance to only be able to spot her car in the lot.

Betty had already contacted Lucy who would see to it their mother would be there too. Betty and Lucy had agreed it would be the week starting the Saturday after next. Barb should tell me she needed to do this to help soothe over Betty's hurt feelings so things didn't end on a bad note. Surely I would let her do that for her sister. They laughed about their fool proof plan. Then they spent the rest of the day naked together in our bed sucking, kissing, caressing, fondling, and fucking each other into a blissful slumber in each others' arms.

Betty and Barb awoke in a rush to get dressed and hurried to pack Betty's stuff so she could get out of our house before I got home from work.

After sitting there thinking, I started making a list of all the things I needed to do. I needed to hook the system back up to the phone box on the outside of our house which enabled me to record all phone conversations on my computer along with everything I was already getting, to create a short CD of Stan's visit to our house and make two copies, to arrange to get that time off from my work too, to get another Lexus key, to get a safe deposit box at a bank we have no history with in a nearby town, and I needed to fill Jake in on what had been going on so I could get him to help me at least part of that time.

I also took some time to go back through the pictures I had downloaded from Barry's memory cards. There had been lots of pictures of their escapades prior to the cruise which did not involve us at all. But, Barb's confession about visiting their suite during her yoga class times had me thinking. I found six pictures of Barry fucking a woman's hairy ass obviously taken by Barry. The first four just showed his cock partially in her ass without showing enough of the woman to identify her. The last two were pictures he had taken of their reflection in the mirror on the wall. Barry was easy to identify but again all I could see of the woman was her hips, ass, and legs.

I had never given these pictures any thought before as there was no possible way it could have been Barb. There was never any time when it could have happened and she had confessed everything, right? My mind had never allowed the possibility which would allow my mind permission to even consider it. Now, I sat there realizing these were indeed pictures of Barry fucking Barb's ass.

By the time I went to bed, Barb was laying on her side facing away from my side of the bed. I doubted she was asleep but she was pretending to be. I really didn't care; I wasn't in the mood either. I went to sleep thinking about those damn pictures, proof positive of her lies, and their fucking plan which she was going to lie about to me to my face.

I was up early the next morning making coffee. I knew what I was going to do. Barb got up and came down wearing her housecoat. As expected, she started saying something which was headed to becoming some excuse not to do the deck thing that day. I already had our coffee out on the deck. I grabbed her by the hair at the back of her neck and marched her out onto the deck. I pulled her housecoat hard enough to open the top three buttons. This allowed me to pull it off her shoulders and push it down to the deck.

I pushed her over the table on the deck and shoved my hard cock into her ass; no nice guy, no preparation, no little word games. I grabbed two handfuls of her hair and pulled her back as I slammed my cock into her asshole. I remembered this was the way Stan had fucked her ass and how much she had liked it. I pulled her head back far enough for her to hear me as I told her she needed to remember who loved her, who she was married to, and where her loyalties were supposed to be. Then, I grabbed her tits and pulled and twisted them as if fucked her ass as hard as I could remembering all the lies. I worked myself up to a roaring orgasm where I slammed my cock into her to shoot each rope of cum deep into her ass.

I slipped out of her ass, shoved her into a deck chair, and handed her her cup of coffee. Then, I asked her if she had something she wanted to say. When she shook her head and said no, I told her I understood Betty was her sister but I was her husband. I didn't want her to ever have to choose between the two of us. But if she ever had to, I hoped she didn't have to think too hard about the decision; especially if she wanted us to stay together.

I showered alone again that morning. Barb was quiet and reserved that night when I got home from work. She was dressed in her housecoat but the chill in the air told me she wasn't receptive at all. After a quiet dinner, I went to my office to pay the bills. While I was up there I heard the phone ring, so I quietly slipped out to the garage to crank up my laptop so I could listen in without being detected.

Betty was on the line telling Barb how Lucy had taken care of arranging for Ruth to be there when they arrived. Baby Girl was going to get to have mommy worship her body and then the two of them would get to double fuck their mother. Lucy had also arranged for some of her friends to be there for part of their visit. This was going to be so much fun. Barb just needed to put more pressure on me to make sure I let her go. Barb seemed to just agree to all this with no hesitation.

The next morning when we were having our nude coffee on the deck, Barb seemed happier than she had been in a few days. She approached me in touching and caressing using her smile and sparkling eyes to invite me to make advances to her too. I kissed her face and tits while she stroked my cock into an erection. As she began to suck my cock, she stopped every so often to make a comment about how she needed to go on this spa trip with Betty. She needed Barb to help her get over her hurt feelings. It might take a long time for her to stop being angry with me with the way I had treated her after she had offered herself to me.

We showered together that morning with her being very attentive helping me wash and get dried off afterwards. That evening, she was caring and very available. We made love after dinner with her having three orgasms before I came deep in her ass. Barb's attitude was like this the next several days.

On the morning of the Friday she was going to leave, we were having nude coffee on the deck. Barb wanted me to fuck her in both her pussy and ass as she would be leaving just after lunch and be gone until the next Sunday. Barb was a woman on a mission and hell bent to achieve it. She moved, kissed, sucked, pulled, and directed me until she got her way. As I held her in my arms afterward, I told her I would rather she didn't go on this spa trip. She said it was really important to Betty and not to make her to have to choose. I told her she just did and went to shower alone.

When I got home from work she was gone just as she had planned all along. I cranked up my laptop to check on her location. The sending units on her car and in her purse showed her about 50 miles out of the town where the spa was located. I called Jake who said he would be over at 7 the next morning to drive me over to the spa.

I spent the rest of the evening editing the photos, video clips and sound clips of everything from our cruise up to the present bringing them all together into three CDs. I made three copies of them. I made two copies of the clip of Stan's visit to Barb and Betty. I made myself a couple of stiff drinks and went to bed. I was glad she wasn't there.